• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Lunar:.

Dunno if this was posted like a million times.

How did Riku gain the keyblade and given it to her, and she was able to wield it?

Lanydx

At the time we dont know how he got it but I like Kiari now being able to kick ass. I guess She the new Aqua like Sora,Roxas=ven,Emo fag, Terrea

A

Audo

Everyone is trying to copy me, folks, I was the one who coined Gayblade! >:[
Anyways, he made a keychain based off of memories of DI, duel wielded, and used the that keychain for the second "keyblade" and gave it to her to use. It was basically just to put in the line "This time, I'll fight" somewhere in KH2.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Everyone is trying to copy me, folks, I was the one who coined Gayblade! >:[
Anyways, he made a keychain based off of memories of DI, duel wielded, and used the that keychain for the second "keyblade" and gave it to her to use. It was basically just to put in the line "This time, I'll fight" somewhere in KH2.

Yeah, on here, but I've been saying it fpr 4 years.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At the time we dont know how he got it but I like Kiari now being able to kick ass. I guess She the new Aqua like Sora,Roxas=ven,Emo fag, Terrea

She kicked as much ass as Sora's mother does when beating dust out of the rugs.
Only Sora's Mother at least has giving birth to Sora going for her.

I side with RK and PMF on this one - it's not her own Keyblade, otherwise I like to think Xemnas would've cared about her in the least.
But, seeing how he doesn't...

i295267805_27677_4.gif

:D

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Since it's a waste to make a topic of it, I'll ask here, if I can...

Do you think Kairi could have a good relationship with Phil?

Wolfenga

Kairi kicks butt...but i hope she's not going to be uselss like before...hope she has more of a role to play then being a Princess of Heart...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
hope she has more of a role to play then being a Princess of Heart...

That's quite an important role they could've done something with it. Them throwing it away after 10 minutes of plot relevance doesn't mean Kairi needs a bigger role, it just means they need to actually do something with the role she has.

Wolfenga

True. About the princess of hearts, it had no actual importance in KH2, but finally we see Princess whats-her-face with Terra talking about A Pure Heart....perhaps this is when Aqua comes in, and maybe she was the Princess of Heart in her era...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
He made it out of Destiny Island memories. She wanted to fight, so he was like "eh, what the hell." And just let her go and enjoy herself.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True. About the princess of hearts, it had no actual importance in KH2, but finally we see Princess whats-her-face with Terra talking about A Pure Heart....perhaps this is when Aqua comes in, and maybe she was the Princess of Heart in her era...

That always raises the issue of how she lost the role, moving it onwards to Alice (who possibly wouldn't have been born even in BBS). While I adore the concept of a PoH Falling Out of Grace, I doubt they'll go along with it, especially with using Aqua. While I don't rule out it being one of the main twists in the game, one has to wonder how come Terra never felt it about her as he did for Snow-White - seeing how upon meeting Snow White he instantly felt the Pure Light in her Heart.

C

Colours

Dunno if this was posted like a million times.

How did Riku gain the keyblade and given it to her, and she was able to wield it?

All I know is that kairi had a strong heart to weild it. It was a DI keyblade I think.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back