• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
really cool... Ahhh!!! I can't read Japanese... Well I have to watch it later... I'm in school and watchin videos is one of the two things we're not aloud to do...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yay! I am so happy! it shows her talking to Selphie too!! this must be that Jump Festa trailer, huh? it is really cool. But, I can't find a way to download it to save :(

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Which one is the trailer?! I dont know which button, and they all take a long time to load!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
sealightbreeze said:
Yay! I am so happy! it shows her talking to Selphie too!! this must be that Jump Festa trailer, huh? it is really cool. But, I can't find a way to download it to save :(
filefront will have it in a week, im sure...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Since no one answers my question, for the people who dont know: The Trailer they are talking about is at the last link of the site, and you must click on the Video sign after that... it takes a long time loading!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Keyblade Maker said:
What?! I clicked the first link!! ARGH!
thats the storyline! it takes ages to load too, becuz they show a lil' video of what happened in KH1 and KH:CoM. nothing new...

again, ITS THE LAST LINK!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Keyblade Maker said:
I haven't seen it yet, but I think I know why it takes ages to load. Square Enix are trying to build up the suspense.
lol, its just a huuuuuuge file to load...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what's werid when I saw her hair it was brown the other girl on the TGS 2004 trailer had red hair but the trailer is freakin cool I got to see the fusion with donald and Sora and the new Gummi Ship sequence there were a low of new heartless though like a hearless that holds and swings around a Chain ball with Spikes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back