• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-Riku

OK so in KH2 kairi gets that flower key blade dose that meen she will be playable in KH3
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macabre

Gold Member
OK so in KH2 kairi gets that flower key blade dose that meen she will be playable in KH3
No,getting a keyblade doesn't mean that character is playable.

And I hope she doesn't.

K

kingdomfighter5

i think it could be fun to play as kairi. I think it could be possible too

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Not necessarily a party member, but it'd be nice to see her be useful for once. She's in desperate need of character development. She's so...shallow.

Macabre

Gold Member
MON, give Kairi a break.
I never insulted him or said his question was stupid.

Not necessarily a party member, but it'd be nice to see her be useful for once. She's in desperate need of character development. She's so...shallow.
So true...

Anagram

Banned
It would be better if she was useful for once.
All she's did is get kidnapped twice.

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah she tends to be too much of a damsel in destrest all to often

Anagram

Banned
If she actually has that keyblade in future games hopefully she'll be useful.

KCDjedi

I thought that it was just a second Keyblade from Riku's collection :p. Then again, Jack Sparrow couldn't hold onto one for more than a second, so maybe she can wield one. (she's also a Princess of Heart, so maybe the fact that her heart is pure makes her able to wield one, yet not exactly have her be the owner/keeper of the Keyblade in question)

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I hope so much that she is playable she deserves a role and after been able to wield a keyblade succesfully and defeat heartless and having the experience with Sora she deserves some credit =] and hopefully it won't just be on DI it will be on all worlds =]

Thats my opinion

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Mmm Yeah as the others have said, it doesn't mean she WILL be playble, infact KH3 wise, im thinking only Sora will be playable,
However it's posible she could be a party member, or she could be playable when the boys (Sora and Riku) get stuck...
:lol: Im just imagining now Sora and Riku getting trapped and Kairi has to save them...
Never leave a man to do a woman's job eh?

PhoenixPs24:16

Hey. Yeah, it could be interesting to see Kairi fight, ESPECIALLY if she learned to use her powers as a Princess of Heart(like when she helped Sora when he was a heartless and turned him back to normal). If only she could fight like Tifa or Yuffie or use Nibilung Valesti or something. She could be like the replacement for Donald, and Riku could replace Goofy, while Goofy and Donald fight alongside Mickey Mouse. Yeah. Sora, Riku, Kairi and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Two separate teams. I just wonder what kind of combinations these two teams could do.

Anagram

Banned
@SeaSalt@
As long as she's useful for something.

@PhoenixPs@
Thats a interesting idea.
Like you could play with sora with riku and kairi as your party.
And if we get to play as mickey again goofy and donald be his team.

Anagram

Banned
The question is did she keep that keyblade?
Besides that one scene it's never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back