• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ryan"

^^^ yeah they mentioned tht in one of the links in the main page b4 u sign in

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You don't have to think it's kairi it was confirmed in an old interview already.

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Only one way to find out for sure, though. Well, all of them grew up in some form or another. We only see a real change with Kairi, because she is a girl and had let her hair grow. There is a change with Sora as well, but not as noticable as Kairi. I would say something about Riku, but he never put his hood down to show his face.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yes friend, it is indeed Kairi,

182.jpg
sheesh, didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Keyblade_619

it is kairi same colour hair and her face looks the the same to me. also in one of the videos u see her talking to the other girl who was on destiny island, cant remeber her name its sofia or something

skilled keyblada

yeah its kairi alright it was confirmed that she is on the unplayable part of destiny islands (apparently playable in kh2) and she is staring at the destiny islands which is playable in kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back