• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Re: How did Kairi get a keyblade

Riku gave it to here. Nobody knows how or why she can now have one, but hopefully in the next Kingdom Hearts it'll be explained.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Freaking noobs. Just because the game came out in America doesn't mean everyone has it. If you've beat it, then be considerate and don't post unmarked spoilers.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
do Not Post Spoilers In Your Thread Title, Or Outside The Spoiler Section!~!

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Guys thats just mean! You should do spoilers Australian Sora has a point like everyone eles who comment on that! Be fair!

p.s Australian Sora you need to keep your cool as well don't be so rude....
-.-'

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Riku gave it to here. Nobody knows how or why she can now have one, but hopefully in the next Kingdom Hearts it'll be explained. nad if it has spoilers put it in the spoiler section. if it has spoilers in the title.......... there shouldn't be any spoilers in the title. wait a second, this is in the spoiler section and the title is Kairi (spoilers) right?

HeartofTwilight

okay, i think we have astablished that there shouldn't be a "Spoiler" in the title, i think we can drop that now.

Anyway, this comes from an interview with Nomura HIMSELF

Q. Around the end there was a scene where a character that's not Sora (Kairi) held a keyblade, so does that mean they have the nature to be a Chosen One?
A. I wonder? There are still more backgrounds of the keyblade that haven't been revealed. I'm still going around that, so I can't say anything much about it. But it's true that scene is hinting something.

the site of the interview is http://www.kh-2.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1139919554&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&
(press Ctrl+A)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea I never understood how Kairi got her keyblade. When she is fighting, isn't Riku fighting with his keyblade at the same time? That would make 4 keyblades...

wtholyf

SIgh, guys Riku can't just give Kairi a keyblade with his power. In order for a keyblade to be wielded, one must have a strong heart. Remember when Sora gave Jack Sparrow the keyblade, what happened? POOF the keyblade went back to Sora. Kairi has the power to wield the keyblade, we don't know if she can summon it, but she clearly has the power to wield it and use it in a fight. I personally think this makes her a keyblade master, Remember you need a strong heart to wield the keyblade, if your heart isn't worthy enough, it goes back to the orignal posseser. Lastly, In KH1, remember when Riku takes Sora's keyblade, Riku was able to wield it, however we didn't see him summon it. Riku was able to summon his keyblade when a certain situation happened that strengthed his heart (Hollow baston when he gets more darkness the keyblade goes to Riku instead of Sora). Kairi might be able to summon the keyblade already, all she has to do is try hard like Riku, or see if she can steal it from Sora or Riku like what happened in KH1. Kairi is definetly a keyblade master, she could wield it like Riku could in KH1. She has the power to wield the keyblade

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
She's a freaking Princess of Heart. Her heart is entirely PURE. That's what allows her to wield a Keyblade. And, might I add, there are NO Keyblade MASTERS at this time.

Sora, Riku, and Mickey are labeled Keyblade Heroes. Not Masters. None of them have the power that a treu Keyblade Master would have.

The Keyblade was Riku's. Just like Sora received Keyblades, so can he. And he gave that Keyblade to Kairi so that could wield it. It wouldn't surprise me if Riku actually CREATED that Keyblade. Which is what I believe he did.

Other than that, no, Kairi isn't a Hero. She's a Princess of Heart, and THAT allows her to wield a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back