• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike50691

I tthink kairi is a great character in KH.Also stop with the cursing and stuff.I dont want anyone to be in troble.

~NGD OMEGA~

Cussings legal, as long as you bleep it out if it is one of the bad ones. Still never hurts to be safe.

Yeah I agree, Kairi is not a weakling. In fact, I think that she may be able to fight in the next game. Maybe she will indeed get a better role in the next game, in fact I hope so...

Emral

Bronze Member
How could you say that? Kairi is a great character, without her, Kingdom Hearts would not be Kingdom hearts! She is essential in the game, she is pretty, her laugh is not bad, and she seems very nice.

I could understand that some people might not like Kairi becasue she gets inbetween Soras and Rikus friendship, but that is not her fault, and it is not a reason to hate her.

Hate is also such an ugly word, we should not use it. You dont have to like her (or anybody), but you should not hate her (or anybody) either...

flary26

I hate Kairu too. But I can't deny the fact she is Sora's motivation. With Kairi dead, not only the story would go KABOOM! and Sora would be a lost character.

But then again, Riku told Sora to 'take care of her' and he's taking a nap, so maybe there's not that much hope left afterall.

punksora

and you know very well that every game has its heroine. well, kairi IS the heroine
of kingdom hearts, am i wrong? if i am, she is MY hero, cause she is such a great character.
^-^ next to sora and riku

yado

I taste delicious
Thinking about what others said it seems like shes braver then Sora(almost) soraa got the kick butt key blade and heres kirai with no experince fighting and she trys to protect him now thats brave and Kirais the one that gave riku the courage to join darkness

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Why shouldn't I hate someone who doesn't exist, yado?

It's not going to hurt their feelings, and they're not going to come after me with an angry mob.

I'd say the best people to hate are those who don't exist.

yado said:
Kirais the one that gave riku the courage to join darkness
When did she do this? Riku joined the darkness because he wanted to escape.

Not for a childhood crush.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
SORA/KAIRI FOREVER!!!! Thats my motto! Also, SORA IS WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Better than Riku, Riku sux. Also, Kairi's 'Role' In the story is that she is Sora's 'Light' what keeps him going. Without her he would be a big shoed version of the Punisher, and that wouldn't be kid friendly at all!

Have you played the game or what? You think that Kairi should drop dead? You either have not played Kingdom Hearts or you don't know what a good storyline is

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Well, a lot of people feel that Kairi should just drop dead. Me, I don't want anybody to just flat out die. She plays an important part in KH2.
I guess my brother agrees with you, though. He once said in the Riku boss fight 2 at HB, "Sora shouldn't of blocked Riku/Ansem's keyblade and let Kairi die." Whatever...:)

chasingdusk

All right, I do have to admit that I found Kairi extremely annoying in the beginning of the game and wanted her wiped off the screen. But, by the end of it I realized how much I was looking forward to her appearance in KH2. She might just come out fighting ninja style like Yuffie. lol.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Door to Light said:
She's not ugly. she's actually very pretty. Don't say she's ugly. Liars aren't smart. Perhaps that's why you said she's ugly :/

woah...dont say that video game people are ugly and hott and pretty and crap. Come on now get with reality.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sephy-muffins said:
No, I'm serious. I wish she would just die and get it over with already. >_<; I really don't want to see her ugly face in the second game. Anyone else agree?
Crap. I already know I'm in for a world of freakin' flames. o_o

I freakin' totally agree with you. Kairi should just fall over dead like Aeris does in FF7. That would be so awesome... And that's what happens in mah manga! =D

She's really useless, even if she is a main character. She just stands there and starts screaming. >< Sora should've just dodge rolled to the side when Riku's about to hit you and should've scream, "YOU CAN FREAKIN' HAVE HER HEART!!!" That would've been so awesome... ;_;

I dont really carwe what happens to her as long as it doesn't interfer with sora and riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back