• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

what the hell is wrong with u!she's preety not ugly!her red hair and her smile is very beautiful!you want her to be killed cauz she laughs funny!that sux!ur just sayin u hate her laugh cauz u can't think of a better reason why she should die!and she plays an importaunt role.she's the princess of hollow baiston and a love interest for sora!if she died sora would not get over it and he'd kill himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Honestly, I don't really care about Kairi. Well...If she was real... than... nevermind.

You all just made me bleed... How dare you... oh well... it's minor anyway...

*EKH*

Kairi is my favorite character in the game. I can believe you want her to die! I mean, she's important to the plot. I'm sure there are other people who agree with me.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
i feel the same way with you, but only with Riku. riku will burn!!!

but i like Kairi lol. she's cool

"SORA/KAIRI FOREVER!!!! Thats my motto! Also, SORA IS WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Better than Riku, Riku sux. Also, Kairi's 'Role' In the story is that she is Sora's 'Light' what keeps him going. Without her he would be a big shoed version of the Punisher, and that wouldn't be kid friendly at all!

"Have you played the game or what? You think that Kairi should drop dead? You either have not played Kingdom Hearts or you don't know what a good storyline is"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
um...did u even read NGD'S Post? u should mebe read it again... it says"Kairi's 'Role' In the story is that she is Sora's 'Light' what keeps him going." right in there...
jeeze..ppl read

and to the person who said they'd "Do her any day." thats just sick.... lol
Kairi is a key role. with out her, sora would be constantly depressed...instead if mialdly depressed..

So Kairi haters, Riku haters(ME!!!), and (if there are any) Sora haters, please rethink what you say and how vital things would be if a charecter was lost.
even i dont really want riku to die...just suffer a whole bunch...no really alot..

Last edited:

sora and team

Kiari is the best what you mean i would do here any day of my life. she rocks and always will you sora riku lover fans might as well just shut your big pie holes because (im not taking sides but) KIARI ROCKS. even some girls think it too. just my opinion.

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
Kairi is important to the story and everyone likes her, I wish I had her hair colour, and without her many things would be doomed. Great.

I guess she could live.

If I find any alternate reality versions of her can I kill them?
I'm not v. violent so I'll let Sephy-Muffins do it.

SoraXRiku forever, I suppose...

Heartless Child

Sephy-muffins said:
No, I'm serious. I wish she would just die and get it over with already. >_<; I really don't want to see her ugly face in the second game. Anyone else agree?
Crap. I already know I'm in for a world of freakin' flames. o_o

So I'm not the only person that thinks she should! Woohoo!!!

Kairi's a slut, so yyeah, she needs to die!

*Twilight*

I like Kairi, but I'm not going to yell at all you people who hate her. I mean, I hated Riku in the beginning. o.o;; I think he's pretty cool now, but man did I hate him before.

Heartless Child

Sure she's an important part of the story but... She must die cause she's the one that caused Sora and Riku to seperate, get trapped in the whole "OMG THERE ARE HEARTLESS WE MUST DESTROY THE DARKNESS" thing, it's her fault! All her fault

adventchildkiori

Heartless Child said:

I get pretty pissed off when people call people a slut and its not true, you can only call a person a slut when they dress in clothes that show alot of skin and sleep with alot of people. Kairi covers up, we dont see under garments or cleavage do we? and as we see theres no way she sleeps with alot of guys (disney/square wouldnt allow it in a game like that and if they did she still most likely wouldnt) When you use the word Slut (or hoe and Whore) make sure the person ACTUALLY FITS THE DESCRIPTION before you say it. Thats all I have to say.

Killer_Kitty

Lesse here....
Pros: 1Princess of heart! Thats gotta count for something, 2Sora's love interest! Cause the poor little guy needs some luvin, 3Gave you OathKeeper! Whaaat? I though it was purtee, 4NICE HAIR! What, I like it okay... Why are yall lookin at me like that o_O
Cons: 1Classic DID! Yeah, that was kinda a downer. I wish she did some fighting or somethin. 2Had no fashion sense. What?! That little tank-top mini skirt thing is soooo over done *fashioneesta* 3Wouldn't stay put. First she was in Neverland, then Hallow Bastion, then Traverse Town, Then the end of the world. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SET THEIR LITTLE BUM DOWN AND READ A MAGAZINE OR SOMETHING. 4Voice. I didn't like it. So there.

Well all in all it basically balences out. Well, for me anyways.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
i think this is totally rediculous...! the game would be nothing like it is now without Kairi! without her, we wouldn't really have the same suspence for KH2 as we do now...at least i wouldnt!!! i think Kairi and Sora look so cute together and if you REALLY think about it, Sora just wouldn't be Sora without Kairi...she's what keeps him going.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Heartless Child said:
So I'm not the only person that thinks she should! Woohoo!!!

how the hell is she a slut??? unless you have some evidence from the game itself, then i find this information really inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back