• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi+Destiny place= I TOLD YOU SO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So anyway its pretty obvious Kairi's role in these "final" are going to be bigger. Who's hoping for some Kairi keyblade action and another three scenario game.s1butz

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont tihnk so....it's pretty hard to say right now.

i still think the only reason why she can wield the keyblade is because that particular keyblade was connected to her, just like riku in days

Z

Zulkir

There are other ways to make Kairi important, giving her a Keyblade just seems like a cheesy way of removing her status as vegetable/damsel in distress.

Still anything is better than her getting kidnapped.......again.

I dont tihnk so....it's pretty hard to say right now.

i still think the only reason why she can wield the keyblade is because that particular keyblade was connected to her, just like riku in days

Probably, we know those who aren't "chosen" wielders of the Keyblade can wield them, as seen with Xion.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
∞;4908734 said:

This is all that needs to be said on the subject.
If Kairi gets a Keyblade, then they might as well start handing them out free with every bar of Sea-Salt Ice Cream.

loke13

If Kairi gets a Keyblade, then they might as well start handing them out free with every bar of Sea-Salt Ice Cream.

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT SHE ALREADY HAS ONE.

kairis%20keyblade.jpg

Z

Zulkir

They seem to be heading in that pattern. They play it off as "the weapon" in KH1, then Mickey has one at the end, then there's this mysterious cloaked guy Dual-wielding them(Roxas), now Riku has one. Then there's a graveyard of nothing BUT keyblades.

Doesn't seem like that special of a weapon now, so we have this X-Blade gimmick.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A Heart capable of wielding a Keyblade does not automatically make one a good fighter with one. Case in point is Kairi. She's terrible and so long as Riku and Sora are around, she has no incentive to learn how to actually become a decent fighter, hence, she won't.

loke13

∞;4908757 said:
LOKE13 IS AWESOME HE BEATS ME EVERYDAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Yeah you know how I do.

I think the whole three scenario thing would be a good thing to continue.

∞;4908771 said:
A Heart capable of wielding a Keyblade does not automatically make one a good fighter with one. Case in point is Kairi. She's terrible and so long as Riku and Sora are around, she has no incentive to learn how to actually become a decent fighter, hence, she won't.

What are you on about? No incentive? One word: Sora.

Z

Zulkir

Yeah you know how I do.

I thing the whole three scenario thing would be a good thing to continue.

What are you on about? No incentive? One word: Sora.

Right, make Sora and Riku good with Keyblades, make Kairi useful in another way. Introducing the importance of being a Princess of Heart could help, that role has also been diminished throughout the series.

And infinity was right, simply a keyblade having does not a good fighter make.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
noooooooo
unless they make kairi like in dead fantasy....
but still she doesnt have the image of a "fighter"...

Z

Zulkir

I didn't really see Sora having a fighter image either, parachute shorts and super-boots..but they did well with him in KH2(appearance wise, they destroyed his brain in the process).

They can give Kairi a fighter "appearance" but I still say there's better ways of using her than slapping a Keyblade on her hands.

loke13

Right, make Sora and Riku good with Keyblades, make Kairi useful in another way. Introducing the importance of being a Princess of Heart could help, that role has also been diminished throughout the series.

And infinity was right, simply a keyblade having does not a good fighter make.

Name one it didn't make better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back