• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak5

Hey, I'm still kinda new even though I started here in April, so sorry if this was posted before. Does anyone have a theory or know how, or even why, Kairi was at Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game? I just got done playing the first one not to long ago just to know the story before kh:com so I'll be ready for kh 358/2 days and I just started wondering why.

khfreak5

Okay, never mind someone already posted something like this. Please delete. Sorry. :(

Kitsune_XIII

Just a word of advice, if you're going to post after yourself, edit the previous post.
People don't like double-posts around here.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hey, I'm still kinda new even though I started here in April, so sorry if this was posted before. Does anyone have a theory or know how, or even why, Kairi was at Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game? I just got done playing the first one not to long ago just to know the story before kh:com so I'll be ready for kh 358/2 days and I just started wondering why.
Do you mean how Kairi randomly appeared at EoTW at the end of the game.
Since Sora and friends defeated Ansem SoD/closed the door, it was time for everybody to go back home, and that includes Kairi. Then she poofed there, and she's at DI at the end of the game.

EDIT: Wow, I did not see that second post.
:l

robertexe

wow guys just give him an answer u qweers....
anyways Kairi was taken their by Xehanort heartless(AnsemSoD)
ur welcome n u r new so we should give u a break

Muse

you look atrocious
Queers doesn't have a 'w'. :v

Plus, she wasn't taken there by Ansem SoD. Because the worlds were being restored, she too had to go back to her world, which was why she was there.

khfreak5

Sorry, I'll keep that in mind. I will be more careful in the future, I promise. Also, this was my very first post I made myself.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
strawberry was hre, why didnt see close this?

Kitsune_XIII

wow cmon guys/girls chill

he's new and doesn't know about these things
so ONE: give him a break
and TWO: answer the questions

which I would do but he alrdy has the answer in the thread

...I feel ignored, because I feel like I was being nice about it letting him know about the double-post rule. T-T

And maybe we didn't answer the question because he said he'd found another thread like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back