• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonrog

"this time i'll fight" from one of the KH2 videos

I think this is said by Kairi

But if she fight what weapon will she use a Keyblade?

Twilight Hero

I personally think that it will be Riku who says that. I mean, yeah Riku has fought. but not fought for Sora and Kairi.

adventchildkiori

Shes a princess of heart, I doubt they can have keyblades.

and what Twilight said, since Riku gave to the darkness in the first kh2, it could mean in kh2 he's fighting back or something. Who knows.

D

darker duds

kairi says it. definately.

but i don't think she means with a keyblade.

keblade masters and princess of hearts.

you can't be both.

jonrog

who says you can't be both ansem/riku had a keyblade made from the princesses of heart. but also the princesses of heart could hold back the darkness at hollow bastion

twilightdarkness

Kairi said it...Riku has fought against the darkness..like when ansem took over him..or in KH: CoM...kairi said it but not sure if she will use a keyblade...but jogord i think ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong... Princess of Heart yea she is..which mean she has a heart so she can weild a keyblade...am i not rite those with hearts can weild a keyblade

adventchildkiori

All the princess of hearts of pure hearts, it wouldnt be right if they all had keyblades, that would be confusing.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I dobut that kairi will wield a keyblade... But this does mean we'll get to see her fight.. Hehe, hope she holds down that tiny school-girl skirt. XD

jonrog

also we know that the princesses of heart have pure hearts but my theory that you can get a keyblade for a strong mind/soul and body can't be discounted by that she has a pure heart. so she may wield a keyblade of body or soul.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I sure hope that Kairi will wield some kind of a keyblade, but how does she get one?

xxxsilverxxx

i don't think that she will be a keyblade master *drop* she is a princess, that's enought ... or you think that the other princesses are also keyblade masters?! ^^""" when it is so, to be a keyblaade master will not be sth. special ^^""

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think that Kairi's the one who says it (because Deep Dive indicates that the person who said it was in/near the secret place), but she does not weild a keyblade. Just because she said that she'd fight doesn't mean that she needs a keyblade. I mean, look at Squall in the first game: HE fought without a keyblade. Donald and Goofy fought without a keyblade. Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, etc. fought without a keyblade.

I highly doubt that she'll be a wielder.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
darker duds said:
kairi says it. definately.

but i don't think she means with a keyblade.

keblade masters and princess of hearts.

you can't be both.
or can u?? *hear mystery music in background* lol but wasn't kairi made a princess of heart by emperiment by ansem, cuz in one of the reports, it said that he had done an experiment on a girl, to find the keyblade master. i dunno i read it somewhere, but i don't think it's not possible about kairi having a keyblade, maybe she can use oathkeeper.

Kilika

if it was said by kairi then i doubt it means she will get a keyblade it prolly would mean the instead of sora protecting her, she would helps fight.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I know Kairi is going to fight,but I dont think it will be a keyblade.But its possible,Ansem used a keyblade and he is not a keyblade master....that I know of?

Majik1387

i think in the game somewhere, Riku will sacrifice himself for Kairi but give her his keyblade. Just guessing so don't flame me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back