• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
we can "she may do this", "she may do that" and speculat all day long but that won't answer (yeah i spelt it right right thanks that one kid that help/mocked me) it. what do we know; kiri will be a big part of KH2 (sora's power)and shes back on the island(the end of KH and trallers)

how will she be in KH2? How do we answer that? Answer this Q; How does she get of the island? A:She could be get her hands on a gummi ship or get kid-naped.

These are what we need to base are answers on.

helios

Bronze Member
Why the hell not she says in the first KH that she'll protect sora you think she

somehow knows BHK and gave him the object she gave sora to turn his keyblade
into oathkeeper and if she had a keyblade that would be killer

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
What he meant by experiment is that he sent her away to find the keyblade master. Anyways, you don't need a pure heart to wield a keyblade. Look at Riku. And there is the fact that every heart has darkness in it. Puzzle pieces don't fit. We'll just have to wait for KH2 to give us the answer key.

DragonRider1234

for all we know BHK said that stuff. and i guess u could call that one keyblade from KH1 Riku's but it is really ansem's. and i agree that kairi wont have a keyblade. i can see her as a magic person. coarce, we dont even know if she will even fight. and i think kairi did her job at finding the keyblade. she just didnt know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back