• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaa in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
There will be a definite imbalance of new to old Disney films, simply because Square and Disney exhausted the bank of classics, for the most part... There's a few silver age nuggets that have yet to be touched on, but all the biggest stuff has been done. Now we have to go with modern hits, try to revitalize classics, or take a shot in the dark with silver age films.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The silver age is when disney was able to survive WWII and starts with their resurgence with Cinderella and ends with Walt's death and the Jungle Book.

redcrown

Awards
The silver age is when disney was able to survive WWII and starts with their resurgence with Cinderella and ends with Walt's death and the Jungle Book.

Wasn't that the Golden age? The 90's films were the Renaissance age, or is that called the Golden age now?

*googles* alright, I guess you're right, that was considered the Silver age. That's kinda odd to me but I'll go with it.

Looks like Disney already used half of those, only ones left of that era are the animal ones and Sword in the Stone (which should have been used in BBS as a backstory for Merlin but whatever).

yunami5

Awards
I'm not really sure about, but I would like something similar to Sabor in the other worlds sort of how Deep Jungle didn't start out with heartless, but still gave us something to fight until they showed up.

yunami5

Awards
This is something I have a definite problem with, because they couldn't wait, and used up most of their good movies in the handhelds where they were very limited. Now we barely have anything left of the classics, but the animal films, and I guess sequels(not really).

The only animal film that actually fit was lion king because we had a straight up villain, but really there's barely anything now unless they go back to the KH1 formula, and make their own stories which I would enjoy, but after 3 I think I'm done because they've used up all the classics, and so it will be nothing but new animated movies, and maybe even more live action which will be really weird.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wasn't that the Golden age? The 90's films were the Renaissance age, or is that called the Golden age now?

*googles* alright, I guess you're right, that was considered the Silver age. That's kinda odd to me but I'll go with it.

Looks like Disney already used half of those, only ones left of that era are the animal ones and Sword in the Stone (which should have been used in BBS as a backstory for Merlin but whatever).

It's golden because it set the standard, but to be fair, whenever Disney acknowledges the "ages" they call the gold age from Snow White to Jungle Book. So it depends on who you ask.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Agreed with what was said above... A lot of times, plunking Sora and company into an unknown area, splitting them up, or giving them something to disagree on is better than over-all plot exposition. Imagine if Donald was kidnapped by King Louie, and Goofy and Sora have to rescue him? They could realize how much that duck does for them, shit they never even realized. Honestly, I'd prefer it to one of the villains showing up and taunting Sora and talking about master plans and darkness.

Donald getting kidnapped would be fun, since he's the magician who can make man's red flower. I also agree that Gigantopithecus-style Louie would be good for a boss, but as long as he has his fun loving and lovable personality from '67.

redcrown

Awards
as long as he has his fun loving and lovable personality from '67.

That's mainly the potential and advantage in bringing back Jungle Book; the characters personalities that made the film, along with everything else it had. Everyone from Baghera to Baloo to Kaa to King Louie to Shere Khan was memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back