• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
no it has NOTHING to do with another persons's KB but for real though how many KBM are there? and what are the chances oh another KBM being at the same world?

Can a keyblade master control a world that he has locked or opened

uhm..there's like absolutely no way to know.

can he control someones else keyblade if host is not there or has not summoned it

yes, ex. sora borrowing rikus keyblade in final fight in KH2.

Unumus

Awards
oops yeah over looked that o- wait no because the KB went to Riku because at the moment his heart was stronger than his then he got it back vice versa

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
ok then how about this ;
WHy will a master send apprentance to beat a master when obviosly they will be killed unless thier real mission is to collect data.
the reason i said that if a master can control a world is the secret video on kh2 final mix + master xehanort can control that place that is full of keyblades

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
ok then how about this ;
WHy will a master send apprentance to beat a master when obviosly they will be killed unless thier real mission is to collect data.
the reason i said that if a master can control a world is the secret video on kh2 final mix + master xehanort can control that place that is full of keyblades

Becuase he had 3 skilled apprentices that he obviously thought were ready for the job, or they decided to fight him themselves and the master had to say in the matter what-so-ever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok then how about this ;

he was using earth attacks, it's notmuch controlling the entire world.

Also the master send his apprentices to find him,not to beat him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
but it didnt look like magic but control and isnt finding master xehanort the same as ordering them to battle him

are you going to be this dense? if i look for my friend does that mean that i want to beat him too?

we seen earth attacks, wether it's magic or not, it wasnt him controlling planet, just the earth of the world.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Don't forget when Riku took Sora's Keyblade in KH1.
well doesnt really count because riku was the chosen keyblade master XD so its was kinda his keyblade too at the time ^^

miiworld2

Awards
well doesnt really count because riku was the chosen keyblade master XD so its was kinda his keyblade too at the time ^^

Oh right. I forgot about Riku being the Keyblade Master in the first place.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Can a keyblade master control a world that he has locked or opened and can he control someones else keyblade if host is not there or has not summoned it

And i dont know if it has been posted before and no flamming

I believe that he/she cant control it but could be able to blackmail the people of the planet by stating if they didnt give into the commands he/she would unlock the heart of the world to darkness.

Don't forget when Riku took Sora's Keyblade in KH1.

Well it really was Sora taking Rikus keyblade.

And Jack Sparrow took the keyblade until Sora summoned it.

And Roxas seperated the keyblade from Sora and he summoned it...

Kitsune_XIII

but it didnt look like magic but control and isnt finding master xehanort the same as ordering them to battle him

. . .Wait what? Thats like Mickey telling Donald and Goofy "oh, by the way... once you find the Key, I want you to beat the shit out of whoever's weilding it. I'm sure you'll be great friends ofter that."

...Sorry if that's already been pointed out... I'm just sort of skimming threads right now.

Prajna

The keyblade is a very powerful tool. Yet it is not meant to control worlds, but to restore them and rid them of evil beings. (Heartless, Nobodies, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back