• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just realized something about Mickey's clothes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
well all you saw in KH1 was mickeys silhouette, even though u can see his clothes. in kh2 a lot of peoples clothes changed, so why not mickeys, its basically his original costume its just pimped out :D

but y donald and goofys hasnt changed

Key Kaliber

well all you saw in KH1 was mickeys silhouette, even though u can see his clothes. in kh2 a lot of peoples clothes changed, so why not mickeys, its basically his original costume its just pimped out :D

-METALMANMAC1

I don't think i'd refer to mickey as "pimped out" lol, it's just weird.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Pimped out huh. Makes sense to me.
That way he could get the ladies, looking like Sora's twin. Sora met seven single princess in KH1 and don't forget about Yuffie and Aerith.
kingdomhearts2.jpg
Mickey: Hello Ladies
(If you look closely Donald is trying to wave to the girls too, but is blocked out by Sora's and Mickey's coolness)

khlover7

I might return
Pimped out huh. Makes sense to me.
That way he could get the ladies, looking like Sora's twin. Sora met seven single princess in KH1 and don't forget about Yuffie and Aerith.

LOL maybe Nomura ran out of ideas for Mickys clothes and used Soras

Advent Dusk

LOL maybe Nomura ran out of ideas for Mickys clothes and used Soras

Haven't you heard? Nomura has a golden brain. I kid you not. And because of his shining cerebellum, he would never, ever, run out of ideas.

What is this topic supposed to be again? Mickey's outfit? And now we've determined he's a pimp? Good heavens we've been rambling.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Haven't you heard? Nomura has a golden brain. I kid you not. And because of his shining cerebellum, he would never, ever, run out of ideas.

What is this topic supposed to be again? Mickey's outfit? And now we've determined he's a pimp? Good heavens we've been rambling.

a cerebellum can shine now? I WANT A SHINY BRAIN!

khlover7

I might return

rly? maybe i can steal his brain and sell it :3 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Advent Dusk

Dose it realy matter?Just play tha game people!

We have played it. That's the problem. We've played it so much we've memorized this freakishly minute and insignificant details, and now we have to talk about them in order to numb the pain of waiting for 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep.

rly? maybe i can steal his brain and sell it :3 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You'd regret it. It's guarded by Japanese Leprachauns. Besides, he needs it for the future of KH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advent Dusk

oh yeah i forgot will u help me steal it :3 lol 1000000 times

No. Well, maybe. I don't know. Maybe if you're good. Anyway, the clothing issue...

Personally, I like the look of Mickey's new clothes in BBS. I know they're pretty much the set from KH2 except black, but I can't help it. Black did wonders for Sora; he looked like a clown before.

dearlybeloved19

I bet he went to Yen Sid's castle and told him that he would send Sora his way. And during that time the fairies most likely gave him the new clothes. Plus he can't go around topless in KH2, I mean look at him. Where's his shirt?
344px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

lol true true but you see donald running around with no pants in KH and in the cartoons =P

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why/how did they change from when in the first game he wore what he wears on T.V. Then in the second game (and CoM) his clothes are completly different.

That's because Mickey was to be the protagonist for KH instead of Sora. Then they switched it and Sora got designed like Mickey - puffy red pants and huge yellow shoes.
Then Mickey appeared for more than 30 seconds so they actually designed him an outfit akin to Sora's KH2 outfit.
Their designs so far were connected :3

R.o.x.a.s

I just think that Mickey dresses different on certain occassions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back