• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just realized something about Mickey's clothes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku and Mickey

Why/how did they change from when in the first game he wore what he wears on T.V. Then in the second game (and CoM) his clothes are completly different.

C

Colours

You know.
KH changes over time, and Mickey needed a new wardrobe so that's that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, maybe unlikes most characters, he changes his clothes every once and a while.

Advent Dusk

Why/how did they change from when in the first game he wore what he wears on T.V.

Odds are Square didn't have a design for him ready.

Then in the second game (and CoM) his clothes are completly different.

KH had become a massive success. Square had to give Mickey some cooler duds.

What I want to know is why he was going around dressed like a member of the Organization?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I bet he went to Yen Sid's castle and told him that he would send Sora his way. And during that time the fairies most likely gave him the new clothes. Plus he can't go around topless in KH2, I mean look at him. Where's his shirt?
344px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Probably, square has changed alot of wardrobes for no reason.

Advent Dusk

I bet he went to Yen Sid's castle and told him that he would send Sora his way. And during that time the fairies most likely gave him the new clothes. Plus he can't go around topless in KH2, I mean look at him. Where's his shirt?

Agreed. Topless mice are both crude and uncalled for. And for the love of God, Donald, put on some pants.

Goofy is the only one who has any decency. That is sad.

Riku and Mickey

(Quote)
What I want to know is why he was going around dressed like a member of the Organization?

It's because he wanted to disguise himself from possible attacks from nobodies.Plu so no one else would recognize him.

Key Kaliber

It's because he wanted to disguise himself from possible attacks from nobodies.Plu so no one else would recognize him.[/quote]

Xemnas: Your awfully short for an Organization member...
Mickey in Org. coat: ..........

LOLOLOL

Advent Dusk

It's because he wanted to disguise himself from possible attacks from nobodies.Plu so no one else would recognize him.[/quote]

You're probably right. Now, on a more jesting note, if Mickey and Xemnas both had their hoods up and stood next to each other, could you tell them apart?

Key Kaliber

Mickey looked so funny in that Org. XIII cloak. I lol at the first time i saw him in one xD

Random Nobody- .....master? Did you shrink? Are you hurt, what happened?
Mickey in Org. XIII cloak- ...>_>

Advent Dusk

Indeed. No doubt the unholy fusion of Tidus, Cloud, and Axel would be able to discern Mickey from Xemnas...

...he has all the powers of a soccer player, gimpy bat, and pyro combined!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back