• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertpunkfan

in the trailer deep dive near the end roxas eyes glow yellow and so does terra's in the end of birth by sleep so coud terra be a nobody:confused:

C

Colours

in the trailer deep dive near the end roxas eyes glow yellow and so does terra's in the end of birth by sleep so coud terra be a nobody:confused:

How could terra be a nobody if nobody's and heartless weren't in BBS or around that time.

khinsiderfan

the eye color change is prbly a sign that terra is about to use dark powers. which means i'm going to watch the clips with riku to see if his eyes change color.

Raiko

Come break me down
deep dive or ASAS? the person who came out of the rock (using the corridor of darkness) might have been Xemnas. they could alter stuff in the nearer future if you didnt know...

khinsiderfan

yeah roxas and terra have no connection. but again it prbly just a sign of dark powers being used, otherwise it just for dramatic effect.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The question was could Terra be a Nobody in general, seeing how Roxas is a Nobody and his eyes glowed in the same way.
I'd think Roxas's eye-glow leans more towards Anti-Form glow while Terra's leans clearly more towards a color, not a glow. MX and "our" Xehanort had the same eye color. If anything I'd assume it has to do with Unbirths XP

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas' eyes glowed, like, bright yellow.
Terra's eyes just changed into the "evil KH badguy" orange.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
They are two different ppl, and born at different times.Lmao

Yeah, I knew that but I was just wondering what the person meant. Actually I didn't read that part right. XD

Anyway I think I get the question now. Terra? A nobody? It can be possible but then again I'm thinking of Unbirth as well.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...ok a /thread-ing comment.

There weren't any Heartless until after BBS.
That also means there weren't Nobodies before.
If anything, Terra was well on his way to becoming a Heartless, but that still kills the theory he was a Nobody in that scene with fire and brimstone.

C

Colours

Yeah, I knew that but I was just wondering what the person meant. Actually I didn't read that part right. XD

Anyway I think I get the question now. Terra? A nobody? It can be possible but then again I'm thinking of Unbirth as well.

Oh, I was agreeing, and I think he was saying could terra be a nobody to Roxas.idk.??

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I think that the glowing eye thing is for three things

1) they are about to use dark powers

2) they are awakining their full strength

3) it is just for dramatic effect

so in no way could it have anything to do with being a nobody or heartless because, like everyone said before me, nobodies and heartless didn't exist in BBS and if they did, and Terra was a nobody, ORG. 13 would've recruted him as a new member early on because of how powerful he is. and ORG. 13's creation was inevitable, so it would work out. but because there were no nobodies or heartless, that could never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back