• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just in!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon4I7

just in kh2.co.uk has been suspended so now no more first hand info! of kh2 or so on

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Really no need for that. I'm sure we could have found that out on our own. A mod should close this.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Oh boy, this is bad. Now we have to search for the info ourselves on google. THis is not good. We might find out important news days after it's been released :(. Well, maybe not DAYS, but we might miss out on some news.

LostBoyz940

Yea when it comes to news KHU is the best this site is ok but not all the times most of this site stuff comes from KHU.

adventchildkiori

hmm yeah maybe the site being suspended is good, I mean we already know a little to much, lets just make the rest of the game a surprise until the game comes out. and like chaywa said, all we need is the release date...

M

MegaFlare

We don't need to announce that our rival isn't working well at the moment XP

Keep checking in, it'll probably be back up soon. Until then, just search the forums for information.

Monkeybutt: Might I remind you that KHI alot of times beats kh2.co.uk to getting info first. Both websites race to deliver you content, one website might not have info the other does and vice versa.

Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back