• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just bringing some interesting points up...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcsimaoo

Awards
With the release of the new trailer, and the "almost confirmation" of Aqua and Xion being in the Seekers of Darkness, so many new questions are up in the air and we could discuss those before the full trailer drops next tuesday.

When Master Xehanort have said to Mickey in DDD that one of the Guardians of Light was already in his possession, everybody was inclined to believe he was talking about Terra. However, now we should suspect he was refering to Aqua.

Thus:
- Aqua isn't the 13th Seekeer they are missing.
- Terra is "living" just as Lingering Will. His body was expected to return with the defeat of Ansem and Xemnas, but the old man himself has come back insteady.
- Or, he is lost somewhere just waiting to be found and joint the heroes of light.
- There where 12 spots occupied in TWTNW Castle during the end of KH DDD, so Aqua was there. HOW? If anyone here understand better the time travel thing to explaing how that's possible I'd be grateful.

2. Xion may be the 13th Seeker.

Thus:
- Ventus and Roxas may be safe for now...
- The connection Young Xehanort is searching for in Toy Box must indeed connect to Xion and how she is going to return.
- Although it's in the beginning of the game, we shouldn't expect her return till later in the game since all the Seekers are also working to bring Roxas or Ventus back as we've aready seem in previous trailers.
- Her return must depend on the return of Roxas and Xehanort knows that.
- If that turns to be true, we missing just one Seeker to be revealed. I can't discard the possibility of having one or two twists in the cast by the end, though. (Cof Cof... Aqua... Cof Cof... Laurian...)

LuminousWeiss

Weeell, first off I don't think Aqua is a Seeker of Darkness. The Yellow Eyes and darker skin might just be a by-product of being in the Realm of Darkness for so long. We have seen people besides Xehanort or a SoD have yellow eyes (i.e. Skuld) and remember how Ansem the Wise got out of the Realm of Darkness, he had to use the Darkness to do it. So it stands to reason that Aqua, who was talking to Ansem the Wise last time we saw her, could have obtained the information from him, and decided to try to escape that way, which caused the physical changes we see in her now.

Ergo, the "other on your list" Xehanort was referring to is still most likely Terranort, since we have seen that Xehanort is still controlling him in 0.2. Which means either one of two things;

1) Xehanort is still using Terra's body it just looks like Xehanort's now or,
2) Xehanort got reformed separately, but is still in-control of Terra as a vessel

For your second point though I agree 110% that's Xion. The hair of the profile we got matches up almost perfectly. And like you said Young Xehanort was looking for a way to gain the last Seeker, someone, who like a toy, was able to gain a heart and individuality by the care of those around her.

~~~

So in conclusion as it stands now the Seekers of Darkness look like this:

I) Master Xehanort â™›
II) Xemnas â™›
III) Ansem SoD â™›
IV) Xigbar/Braig â™›
V) Saix/Isa â™›
VI) Vanitas â™›
VII) Terranort *
VIII) Larxene â™›
IX) Marluxia/Lauriam â™›
X) Luxord â™›
XI) Young Xehanort â™›
XII) [Aquanort?] ?
XIII) Xion *

â™› Confirmed
* Implied

bcsimaoo

Awards
Weeell, first off I don't think Aqua is a Seeker of Darkness. The Yellow Eyes and darker skin might just be a by-product of being in the Realm of Darkness for so long. We have seen people besides Xehanort or a SoD have yellow eyes (i.e. Skuld) and remember how Ansem the Wise got out of the Realm of Darkness, he had to use the Darkness to do it. So it stands to reason that Aqua, who was talking to Ansem the Wise last time we saw her, could have obtained the information from him, and decided to try to escape that way, which caused the physical changes we see in her now.

Ergo, the "other on your list" Xehanort was referring to is still most likely Terranort, since we have seen that Xehanort is still controlling him in 0.2. Which means either one of two things;

1) Xehanort is still using Terra's body it just looks like Xehanort's now or,
2) Xehanort got reformed separately, but is still in-control of Terra as a vessel

For your second point though I agree 110% that's Xion. The hair of the profile we got matches up almost perfectly. And like you said Young Xehanort was looking for a way to gain the last Seeker, someone, who like a toy, was able to gain a heart and individuality by the care of those around her.

~~~

So in conclusion as it stands now the Seekers of Darkness look like this:

I) Master Xehanort â™›
II) Xemnas â™›
III) Ansem SoD â™›
IV) Xigbar/Braig â™›
V) Saix/Isa â™›
VI) Vanitas â™›
VII) Terranort *
VIII) Larxene â™›
IX) Marluxia/Lauriam â™›
X) Luxord â™›
XI) Young Xehanort â™›
XII) [Aquanort?] ?
XIII) Xion *

â™› Confirmed
* Implied

I didn't thought of that about Ansem the Wise... You may have got something there, friend. It's hard to say by now how to get those white hair and yellow eyes, but if we remenber Braig is a vessel since BbS and his hair is just a mixture of black and white by now, sure it's strange Aqua getting the full color being "norted" after the end of KH2. Could be effect of the Realm of Darkness, though. I can see how this role with Ansem could happen...

About Terra... I don't think the scene in 0.2 implies he's still under Xehanort's control because that was before Ansem and Xemnas being defeated. I agree with both your suggestions about his conditions. However, as I said, if Aqua has become a SoD, Terra could have returned free from Xehanort.
But now I am with you, and don't believe she has been "norted" either hahahaha

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Frankly, there are things in this recent trailer that actually implied to me that Aqua isn't a Seeker, though it's debatable.

First, and most obviously is her appearance. If she was truly a Seeker back in DDD (which we're led to believe from the trailers), it's incredibly odd that she's not seen wearing a coat. She logically would of been wearing one in the round room when Sora was being norted. It's also strange that her body seems to have been mangled and warped. Yes she's been in the RoD for a long time, but even when she was at her "low" points in 0.2 her body (and heck even her clothes) never showed signs of changing. Looking closely you can see that even her skin tone partly began to change to rather sickly purple. People compare it to Riku's dark mode, and yeah the color pallet's similar enough, but it's clear not a full body suit like Riku's.

Second, when she seemingly prepares for a second round of combat, she chooses to wield Mickey's new hybrid keyblade rather than use her own. And yes she likely threw the master keeper into the sea (where it would later wash up on destiny island), but remember that if she's really a Seeker then she'd be working with Xehanort. Both Xemnas and Ansem, if we're to believe that Terranort began speaking to Aqua's armor before his split, should have access to Aqua's original keyblade in the chamber of repose so she should, therefore, be able to reclaim it. Furthermore, I doubt Xehanort would want to possess a Keyblade Master without access to any kind of keyblade, she'd be useless and an inconvenience at that point. The same reasoning would also apply to someone like Ansem the Wise. All that being said, it's incredibly suspect that she's choosing to wield Mickey's in that scene rather than her own, something she should presumably have access to.

- This last part has already been discussed plenty, but it's still worth pointing out that she's still at the dark margin. The main problem from that last point stems from the fact that Xehanort has no obvious or discernible reasons for making this decision. It's even more strange when looking at it in conjunction with all the aforementioned variables.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Frankly, there are things in this recent trailer that actually implied to me that Aqua isn't a Seeker, though it's debatable.

First, and most obviously is her appearance. If she was truly a Seeker back in DDD (which we're led to believe from the trailers), it's incredibly odd that she's not seen wearing a coat. She logically would of been wearing one in the round room when Sora was being norted. It's also strange that her body seems to have been mangled and warped. Yes she's been in the RoD for a long time, but even when she was at her "low" points in 0.2 her body (and heck even her clothes) never showed signs of changing. Looking closely you can see that even her skin tone partly began to change to rather sickly purple. People compare it to Riku's dark mode, and yeah the color pallet's similar enough, but it's clear not a full body suit like Riku's.

Second, when she seemingly prepares for a second round of combat, she chooses to wield Mickey's new hybrid keyblade rather than use her own. And yes she likely threw the master keeper into the sea (where it would later wash up on destiny island), but remember that if she's really a Seeker then she'd be working with Xehanort. Both Xemnas and Ansem, if we're to believe that Terranort began speaking to Aqua's armor before his split, should have access to Aqua's original keyblade in the chamber of repose so she should, therefore, be able to reclaim it. Furthermore, I doubt Xehanort would want to possess a Keyblade Master without access to any kind of keyblade, she'd be useless and an inconvenience at that point. The same reasoning would also apply to someone like Ansem the Wise. All that being said, it's incredibly suspect that she's choosing to wield Mickey's in that scene rather than her own, something she should presumably have access to.

- This last part has already been discussed plenty, but it's still worth pointing out that she's still at the dark margin. The main problem from that last point stems from the fact that Xehanort has no obvious or discernible reasons for making this decision. It's even more strange when looking at it in conjunction with all the aforementioned variables.

There really isn’t any point in trying to apply the logistics of who was wearing a robe in DDD. They probably hadn’t set the script for KH3 yet and didn’t know exactly how certain things would play out. So they gave themselves a clean slate with DDD’s ending. The Seekers were time traveling, most likely including Aqua. When they returned to their times to fulfill their destined roles, they lost the active memory of what had happened and probably didn’t keep the coats unless they had them in the source time period. Xehanort probably wants her in the Realm of Darkness to confront Riku and Mickey and break their spirits.

For your second point, MX uses plenty of people who aren’t Keyblade Masters. Young Xehanort, for example, is not yet a Keyblade Master in DDD. He can’t even wield one yet on his own. But Master Xehanort is able to take control and allow him to wield the time-themed version of No Name. So it doesn’t really matter if Aqua has her own Keyblade at the moment or not. She can still be an incredible asset and a better one than most of his current flunkies.

Meow Wow

Awards
it's incredibly odd that she's not seen wearing a coat

While I don't agree or disagree with the whole ordeal whether Aqua is a seeker or not, it is entirely possible that, if she is actually a Nort and not an illusion(which I'm leaning twords), this scene/boss takes place before she gets the coat or is taken away by Xehanort.

Echoecho6

Awards
The -no coat- thing really isnt evidence towards anything. Surely at some point we will see some of the members in different outfits or forms when we fight them. I am sure vanitus will take off his coat at some point, and I bet old man Xehanort wont be in a coat when we fight him. Same goes for Ansem and Terranort tbh.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
The whole coat thing wasn't meant to be taken as some huge piece of evidence toward the idea of her not being a seeker, and certainly not by itself. It simply stuck out to me as a potential visual discrepancy, among other things, that could lean towards another truth, regardless of what that means or ends up being in the end. Honestly, I don't reeeaally doubt that she's a vessel, but it's hard to keep dismissing things like potential errors in visual continuity without at least trying to make some sense of it all. Then again things like that are nothing new to the series, but I digress. The idea of seekers sometimes appearing with or without their coats while others don't just seemed unnecessary (not impossible, hence the word "odd") from a story perspective to me. Just my opinion. I honestly don't care eitherway anymore.

Edit: Forgot to respond to this, lol. Perhaps useless was an over exaggeration. It just seemed weird for Xehanort to out of his way to find and possess her rather than look for someone elsewhere. I would assume it'd be because of her title, as well as how much of a threat she ended up being to Xehanort in BBS because of it, but it's still anyone's guess at this point. Regardless, I still can't think of a reason she's using anthers keyblade rather than her own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back