• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dearlybeloved19

I was reading that "sora xion connection" thread were the person wrote that xion looks like sora and kairi as if they had a child (im not trying to say that they did have one)

BUT!

I wrote something in the thread and i guess i can share what i wrote that the reason she looks like both is MAYBE..just MAYBE when sora released both his heart and kairis at the same time and the fact that they had a deep connection , they might of fused together or something to create a special nobody, and in KH2 when kairi is trying to remmeber sora is because maybe xion was alive by now so she held that connection together! AND maybe thats why she has some sort of connection to sora kairi roxas and namine ? just a thought..What do you guys think??

:blush:

A

Audo

No.
The 'strong' connection or whatever of the hearts being released at the same time is why Nami can manipulate Sora's memories and those aligned with him. The hearts didn't blend or anything like that.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I was reading that "sora xion connection" thread were the person wrote that xion looks like sora and kairi as if they had a child (im not trying to say that they did have one)

BUT!

I wrote something in the thread and i guess i can share what i wrote that the reason she looks like both is MAYBE..just MAYBE when sora released both his heart and kairis at the same time and the fact that they had a deep connection , they might of fused together or something to create a special nobody, and in KH2 when kairi is trying to remmeber sora is because maybe xion was alive by now so she held that connection together! AND maybe thats why she has some sort of connection to sora kairi roxas and namine ? just a thought..What do you guys think??

:blush:

No, go read Karate's theory.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I don't see the resemblance between Aqua and Xion, can someone please explain this to me. Please, I keep feeling like I missed something.

Take a picture of each and look side by side; Xion's hair looks a lot like KH1 Kairi's, but it's parted on the wrong side (right instead of left), and the strands are shorter and stick out more like Aqua's on the left.

Her face is Kairi's, so I don't see any resemblance there, really.

dearlybeloved19

Well i though this because xion has kairi's hair style and she has those very blue eyes like sora like if xion were to have soras hair on...it would look like sora , i was just wondering and thank you for whoever said i had a nice theory :)

xion.jpg

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Kairi has blue eyes.

Yeah, it's Kairi's 'do--but flipped and +Aqua.

It looks more like Kairi. That's Kairi's face, which is also Namine's face (they just recycled the same model twice). And the blue is off, at least in that pic. Sora's eyes are a much deeper blue than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back