• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jurassic Park: Reopening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivin&Othkeepr

I was watching Jurassic Park and felt like a making an RP on it.

14 years after the events of Jurassic Park 3, a strange event occured many thought impossible. News came from Isla Nublar, Jurassic Park had been reopened. (Isla Nublar is the island the first JP took place on) Jurassic Park has been open for several weeks and everybody is coming. The park is making millions with all the publicity. Although they have had much sucsess, there are those who seek to dismantle it. Where do you stand? Are you one of the many tourists excited for your vacation? Are you one of the many scientists that work there? Or are you one of the secret group that try constantly to set all the Dinosaurs free, thinking that man kind should not try to bring back those creatures whose time has come? It's your story. You decide your fate as you attempt to escape.

Okay, now that i've given you the story heres how the whole thing goes. Your a Tourist/scientist/Dinosaur freer or whatever. You start however you want, arriving, working, or even planning to set the Islands Dinosaurs free. You can control up to three people at once. If you don't want to control three, then just do two or one. Now, all three can survive, or maybe two die, maybe just one. But one at least one person you control must live. Anyone who wants to free the Dinosaurs must give those who are scientists or Tourists some time to get stiuated before we go into the huge survival part.
Once they are free, its self expanitory from there, you try and survive while trying to find a way off the island. Good Luck!

Template: Must have one for each character you have.
Name
What your on the Island for: ex: I'm on the Island to free the dinosaurs
Appearence
Bio

Rules
Romance is okay!
No gming or pping
Try to post more than a sentence, which shouldn't be hard considering you are controlling 3 characters max.
Try to keep cussing at a minnimum.

If people join i'll post my template

If people join i'll post my template later.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Name: Kai Niwa(Gasp; beware my uncreative last name)
What your on the Island for: On the island to free the dinos
Appearence: http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/F/FA/FAL/FallenAngel001/1135188706_smartgirl3.JPG
Bio: Posing as a tourist with her brother, Myra snuck onto a plane that was destined for Isla Nublar. She knows a lot about dinosaurs and the many species on the island after reading the info packet one-too-many times. With her newfound knowledge, Kai thinks the dinosaurs should be able to live their own lives; not be something for everyone to marvel upon. With the help of her brother, Kai hopes to SET THEM FREE!! *dramatic music*

Name: Sora Niwa(Gasp; a Sora clone! <=O)
What your on the Island for: FREE THE DINOSAURS!! *riots*
Appearence: http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/soraice.jpg
Bio: Kinda just following Kai and not really knowing what's going on, Sora agreed to accompany his sister to Isla Nublar.

Last edited:

Oblivin&Othkeepr

Yay thanks for joining

I said i would wait until more people join, to post my template, f0rget i said that.

Name: Kyuusai Kariudo
What your on the Island for: Im a Tourist on the Island
Appearence: http://www.sailorstarsun.com/graphics/boyz/kyosohma.jpg
Bio: Kyuusai has no idea what to do around Dinosaurs, he has no clue what they really look like, he thought it sounded intreasting to see them. So he went and visited Isla Nublar.,

Name: Ryoshin Tenshi
What your one the island for: Scientist working for new InGen
Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/vash.jpg
Bio: Once out of college Ryoshin searched endlessly for a job. The only job he found was the one at InGen where he eventually hatched the first Dinosaur after the first incident. He’s a very intelligent man and knows the Dinosaurs there like the back of his hand.

Name: Keri Hogo
What your on the Island for: Freeing the Dinos
Appearance: http://www.animeboredom.co.uk/Uploads/Areview/521083183499.jpg
Bio: Keri Hates all the tourists, scientists and everyone else who enjoys watching the Dinosaurs locked in cages. She hopes to free the Dinosaurs and hopes they kill everyone on the island. At one time she didn’t think likes this. Until she saw he favorite animal die in captivity, she saw it never knew what it meant to be free and her perspective on this changed.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Name: Calista Ysuom
What your on the Island for: Wants to free the dinos but posing as a scientist.
Appearence: http://maedhouse.ch/Daniela/images/Gallery/girls/girl36.jpg
Bio: She stuided velocoraptors since she was small and grew up to get high grades in biology. Her project for school was to go in as a trainee scientist and study the raptors. But her real intentions are to free dinosaurs. She has a crush on her best friend and dragegd him along with her. Shes learned to put up with he best friends big ego.

Name: Dark Mousy ((If K_K gets Niwa I get Mousy XD))
What your on the Island for: tourist trying to help Cal save the dinos.
Appearence: http://www.kurayami.net/dark/gallery/bw/bw09.gif
Bio: Calista's best friend, he was dragged by her to Isla Nublar with her obsession with velocorpators. He didnt want to go but after much pleading and pouting from Calista he agreed to go to 'make sure she doesnt get aressted'. He is overly protective of Calista but is quite the ladies man with a big ego.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
ooc: Creepy, SA. I have an odd obsession with velociraptors. Only spelled right. *nearly falls off chair* THERE'S SO MUCH HOTTNESS IN THIS RP!! o.-; *dies* x.x

Sora: *pokes me* Uhm....*shuffles away with shify eyes*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooc: o_O Christmas Eve is quite the creepy day isnt it? A fatman riding around in a sleigh pulled by gravity defying deer, bread pudding, weird similarities. Yes there is ^_^ We've got Dark, Sora, and Kyo well pictures at least....*glomp*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
ooc:....*huggles Vash and Kyo* Can't huggle the other two for fanfictional reasons. >.>;

Sora:......What about.....a...family hug? Would that count?

meh: *ponders*....I like the way you think, Sora; when you choose to think, at least. *huggles Sora*

Sora:....Huh? Wait, what's that supposed to mean?! >.>

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Jalen Speare
What your on the Island for: Tourist
Appearence: Like this Except he's wearing a a Bape Camo, white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and these
Bio: He's had an interest in dinosaurs since he was a kid so when he heard about JP re-opening he had to go. Apparenty fate wanted him to go too, because later that week he won a school contest to go and of course he did.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I'll join I love those movies....lol

Could I be the owner/family?

Name: Sumuo Froelich (frailey)
What your on the Island for: owner
Appearence: gray haired, baling slightly, short and kind of wide. He loves suit pants and lab coats as well as flannel shirts.
Bio: After taking head of InGen he knew the only way to save it would to go back to the island. After they came they all knew it would take alot of work but they got in back up and running in no time. With his daughter along they worked together with the birthing program and DNA studies. In the end lots of money and safe grounds to walk on yet again. The only problems now is keeping the animal rights activists away from the controls of the gates.

Name Koye Froelich (frailey)
What your on the Island for: Scientist
Appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Kayle.jpg
Bio: She first came to the island with her dad, the owner and head scientist. She fell in love with dinosaurs at a young age and when she came she know right away. She hopes to learn all she can about them in her life time by studying them up close. She is great with computers and helps alot on security as well, b/c of the high tech equipment.

Name: Nymo Froelich
What your on the Island for: Tourist/family member
Appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/kyo03.jpg
Bio: The son of Sumuo he only came being forced to and can't wait to go home and live with his mom at the end of the summer. He hates science and most of all dinosaurs. He mostly listens to his music or sit in his dad's office playing video games.
Its kind of funny, I"m a girl and I'm doing almost all guy parts for now....wow!....lol

(Sooooo...when do we start...there are few people...but lots of charaters)

Last edited:

Oblivin&Othkeepr

Sorry my I was going to start yesterday but my dad got pissed cause i was on all day. So lets start

"Now arriving at Isla Nublar." A voice announced over the intercom.
Kyuusai stepped off the large ship and onto a small dock. He peered down the dock seeing nothing but tourists all over the place. Having little room to move he squezed through the many tourists all just as excited as he to get into the park. He eventually couldn't move any farther, he sat down on the edge of the dock and looked into the ocean.

Ryoshin looked out the window of his office. He was on the top floor about 5 stories up. This was the center building of Jurassic Park. It was were the tourists visted first, the place where they could take tours and what not. He noticed the crowd and realized he should head to the InGen building further in the park before the crowd got into the park. He got up, grabbed his papers and headed for his jeep outside.

Keri stodd impatiently at the front of the entrance to Jurassic Park. A large wooden door stood before her with the name Jurassic Park at the top in red letters. She streached and looked at her watch it was 7:55, five minutes before the park opened.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Sumuo looked at his watch standing next to Koye wactching another birth.
"Father this is our 50th birth nest when we first started here." Koye said lifting an egg piece off the head of one of the dinosaurs.
Sumuo wasn't paying attention for his clock now read 7:56am and that ment he was late to the front to welcome tourist.
"very...very...nice, I'm sorry but i got to go tourist are on there way." Sumuo said taking is gogles and lab coat off. "See you later in the tour."

Koye sighed and smiled at her dad and took his coat and goggles. "See you then, but I might have gone over to DNA for a bit if I"m not here. They say they are having some problem and need me."

"Sounds great, now work hard do your best and please make sure your brother doesn't stay in my offic all day." Sumuo said walking out the door.

Koye sighed and rolled her eyes, she didn't care if Nymo started there all day. He didn't want to be there and she didn't want him either. He was spoiled by his mom ever school year.(The two are divorced) But her dad was right he need not stay there all day.

"I'm heading over to DNA and I'm taking my brother. See you later tonight, I believe the T-rex eggs will be hatching then they have been moving all day." Koye said hanging both her and her fathers coats up talking to a co-workers.

"Ya...haha good luck with that." They replied laughing knowing her brother.

Nymo was sitting as always in fron of the TV with a controler in his hands shooting aliens on the screen When Koye walked in.

"What do you want?" Nymo said blowing the head off the closest creature on the TV.

Koye walked over and unplugged the TV

"What was that for!!!???" He screamed.

"Your not staying here all day, so hurry up I'm taking you to the DNA building with me." Koye said tossing him a coat. "Your going if you like it or not."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
"Calista, remind me WHY we're here again...?" Dark questioned his companion who was inside the labratory examining the eggs. Calista sighed adn checked around that nobody was looking, "Because Dark-kun we need to free the dinosaurs!"

Dark paused, "And youre wearing a lab coat because?" Calista slapped her forehead, "I'm undercover!" Dark nodded and lounged against the wall. "DARK!" SHe yelled. "WHAT!?" She pointed at one of the eggs which was shaking, "Its hatching...ITS HATCHING!" Dark grumbled, "You dont have to shout..."

She watched as te egg cracked open and a small scaly snout poked it way out, "Dark its a velocoraptor!" She sighed as the animal flopped out of its shell..."Looks like a scaly chicken to me..."He said.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Do you mind if I quickly join?Plllllleeeeeeeeeease.Ill start off my damn story and give a character.

Name: Haki Ganto
What your on the Island for: A tourist to see the dinosaurs.
Appearence: Flaming Red Hair,A black T-shirt and long baggy cargo pants.
Bio: Haki is a dinosaur freak.He has loved dinosaurs since he was 4 years old,when receving a T-Rex toy.When he heard Ingen was re-opening Isla Nublar to the General Public,he was thrilled and decided he wanted to go.He seems to think that something is not right on the island,though...

Name:Max Cani
What your on the Island for: A young boy that wants to free the dinosaurs,but posing as a tourist.
Appearence: Spikey White Hair,Sleveless white coat,long Black Shorts.
Bio: Max is an undercover dinosaur-freer-person.He wants to see these animals free,because they deserve every right that humans deserve.He thinks that he can do this,and this is the right thing to do.He is an angered young boy,for his oldest brother died when he was 9,and his dog died when he was 10.Since then,he has a bitter passion to set things free.

Name: Eliza Cani
What your on the Island for: A tourist.
Appearence: Long blonde hair,a blue tank top that says "Your Mom" on it and a white mini-skirt.
Bio: Eliza Cani is the daughter of a rich tycoon in America.Her younger brother Max seems to be sneaking around on the dinosaur island.She has a chance meeting with Haki,and she can't seem to get him out of her head.Is she in love with him?

A voice over the intercom said "Now Nearing Isla Nublar,please put on your Safety Belts".
Haki excitedly put on his belt and looked out of the plane window.He smiled with excitement,knowing that he was one of the first people to see living breathing dinosaurs,in the flesh!He watched as the plane advanced toward the island.He had read the pamphlet over 15 times.As the plane jerked and bumped around as it landed,Haki exited the plane and looked around.
~Meanwhile~
"Come on Max,we're gonna be late!"Eliza said to her younger brother as the ran through the airport in California.They reached their Private Jet,and ran into it.Their father was already aboard.
"Well I see you two decided to come after all",he said.
"I thought you said mom was coming?"said Max.
"She is still in Australia,I thought you two knew?"he questioned.
"Nope.Well,might as well enjoy the ride to this island little brother"Eliza said.
"Might as well..."Max said.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Haki checked his watch.10:30.He was exhausted from flying here from Japan.
"I need to sit down",he thought and looked for a place to sit.

"Hello,do you need any help?"an employee offered.

"No thanks.I'm fine."Haki said.He saw a Starbucks and walked over there.He got a large coffee and sat down.He looked around.
"Strange"He thought."I don't remember there ever being an Airport when Isla Nublar was first introduced privatly to Dr.Grant.Oh Well."
He looked around the Airport.Not a single scientist.Strange.The airport wasn't that filled either.Even Stranger.He wondered why.Then he remembered it had cost him around $100,000 dollars.And only a handful of people could afford that.He thought a little bit more,then he stood up and walked out.He went to a Gas-powered Jeep,told the driver that he was going to the lab for a tour,and off they went.
~Meanwhile~
"Well here we are kids.Isla Nublar!The Dinosaur Island!"The Cani's father said.
"What a dump!"Eliza said.
"Well,better then at home with all the Justin Timberlake pin-up posters"Max sniggered.
"YOU LITTLE RAT!"Eliza shouted and chased after Max,but he was way too fast.
"Children,please.Calm down...why don't you go on a Car ride?They have electric car rides so you can see all the dinosaurs!"father said.
"I guess so."they both said.Their father gave them the money,and they strolled off to the Car Tours Building.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
ooc: Nice double post. >.>;

ic: In the cargo area of an arriving ferry, a storage compartment was shaking and being pounded upon. There was multiple curses from inside the limited space, and the flat of a credit card slid through the lock; the compartment swung open and two cerulean-eyed brunettes tumbled out. Kai leaped to her feet.

"I'm ok!!" She called out instinctivally.

"I'm not!" Her older brother, Sora, mumbled, still on the ground.

Hauling himself to his feet, Sora looked around breifly before resting his cobalt eyes on Kai.

"Now what? >.>;"

"...Uhm...I'll get back to you on that..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back