• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING]

and the site would be laggy as shit
sigh
only a few more weeks til someone on this site gets the game..
beats it and translate it

Lord_Zexion

Okay, so we can just forget about the Trailer for Christmas, I guess. We'll see for the New Year, though!

Radon

mofo

Why would you revive a thread with a link to another thread?

duzu

Why would you revive a thread with a link to another thread?

Because i wasnt the first one to realize the thing and the topic still had ''no trailer dont ask''. Glory doesnt belong to be, thought you didnt notice that topic so i just wanted to remind you c:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

^Secret Ending Confirmed for Birth by Sleep, pause at 7:00 before video blanks out.

Interesting Note:

1:Axel and Saix when they still possessed their hearts were best friends, in Org 13 its the complete opposites as they end up becoming mortal enemies.
2: Vexion and Zexion also had a close relationship, a Master and Apprentice relationship.
3: Due to the setting being ten years before Kingdom Hearts, its interesting that Aqua meets Kairi and Terra meeting Riku when their both still kids, this is like they are each meeting their successor with Sora being Ven's successor (Who is obviously Roxas and ends up being his nobody)
4: Donald and Goofy make an appearance in BBS ten years before becoming Sora's guardians, which means that they were guardians of Master Yensid while Mickey was still a Keyblade Apprentice. This is why is Kingdom hearts 2 Goofy and Donald respect Yensid so highly, because they use to be his personal guards. (They also meet Ven, a coincidence considering they become Sora's guardians)
5:When Sora was small he saw a shooting star in the sky, in the Kingdom Hearts intro Sora dreams of falling from the sky as a shooting star while in Kingdom hearts 2 he actually does fall from the sky with Riku as shooting star. Could it be that Ven/Roxas was that shooting star that hit Sora as a child becoming his Nobody after being suck into a dark portal from an intense battle with the Dark Keyblader Apprentice .
6: If you pause at 7.00 on the video, you will see KH 2 Sora sitting on a tree. Since this game is set ten years before KH 1 this is most likely the ending as there is nobody telling Sora this story, this could very well be a glance hinting of a hidden ending for KH 3.
7: Ven actually meets Axel when he still had a heart, this is why both Axel and Roxas had a very close bond when Axel found Roxas.

Shane671

Hey I was watching the trailer and if you pause right before it shows ven's face in the blanket you could see on the left there is someone standing there in like and Org.XIII coat and it looks like ven is like reaching towards the sky.

ReverseUnversed

Have ya noticed something near the end? Terra is in his armor, holding his Keyblade, kneeling down. However, the armor is a little bulkier, and he's holding his "old" Keyblade. And he's in The Gathering Place. Could it be... THE ENIGMATIC SOLDIER?! O.O (Really looks like it.)

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Have ya noticed something near the end? Terra is in his armor, holding his Keyblade, kneeling down. However, the armor is a little bulkier, and he's holding his "old" Keyblade. And he's in The Gathering Place. Could it be... THE ENIGMATIC SOLDIER?! O.O (Really looks like it.)

The Enigmatic Solider in KH 2 Final mix is Terra...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
MY MIND WAS JUST BLOWN!?.';[.,.[.!

Yeah so I think the site is gonna crash before the end of today with all the new Newb theories that are going to come up. But anyways did everyone see when Master Erauqs had his Keyblade and then the video went directly to the field with all the Keyblades. He ain't coming back for a Sequel.

heavens wrath

I dont know if anyone else noticed but the last few seconds of the fiesta jump trailer where they cut to destiny islands i saw Sora with the clothes of KH2 sitting where riku kairi n him have been shown before n it actually looked like it was mabey in my opinion a few seconds before the secret trailer of KH2 right before riku tells him to make room or whatever and kairi shows up with the letter from the king. Mabey for BBS the have an extended trailer with that scene in it for KH3. I would like your thoughts on this. And also Sora is only shown for a split second at the end n obviuosly before the KH logo comes on the screen to close the trailer i saw it on the youtube trailer.

State

Awards

1:Axel and Saix when they still possessed their hearts were best friends, in Org 13 its the complete opposites as they end up becoming mortal enemies.
I assume Saix got power-hungry after achieving his goal of becoming second in-command. :X

2: Vexion and Zexion also had a close relationship, a Master and Apprentice relationship.
Its Vexen, not Vexion.
3: Due to the setting being ten years before Kingdom Hearts, its interesting that Aqua meets Kairi and Terra meeting Riku when their both still kids, this is like they are each meeting their successor with Sora being Ven's successor (Who is obviously Roxas and ends up being his nobody)
Yep.
4: Donald and Goofy make an appearance in BBS ten years before becoming Sora's guardians, which means that they were guardians of Master Yensid while Mickey was still a Keyblade Apprentice. This is why is Kingdom hearts 2 Goofy and Donald respect Yensid so highly, because they use to be his personal guards. (They also meet Ven, a coincidence considering they become Sora's guardians)
Adding more fuel to Ventus = Sora theories.
5:When Sora was small he saw a shooting star in the sky, in the Kingdom Hearts intro Sora dreams of falling from the sky as a shooting star while in Kingdom hearts 2 he actually does fall from the sky with Riku as shooting star. Could it be that Ven/Roxas was that shooting star that hit Sora as a child becoming his Nobody after being suck into a dark portal from an intense battle with the Dark Keyblader Apprentice .[/B]
What?
6: If you pause at 7.00 on the video, you will see KH 2 Sora sitting on a tree. Since this game is set ten years before KH 1 this is most likely the ending as there is nobody telling Sora this story, this could very well be a glance hinting of a hidden ending for KH 3.[/B]
Possibly.
7: Ven actually meets Axel when he still had a heart, this is why both Axel and Roxas had a very close bond when Axel found Roxas.

Oooh... T. Nomura has just seriously contradicted himself on a very important fact he used with Xigbar on Days:
In KH Days, Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus, meaning that he's meet him in the past, but, since it is shown that BOTH Saix and Axel meet Ventus, why the HELL don't either one of them see Xion as Ventus?! This is the work of fanservice. :|

Khfan01

Several things to say about the trailer:

1. When MX mentioned about the keyblade wars and legend, something about the creation after destruction he wanted to know about the light in the legend. Here is something I just thought about right now; could that light be the same light, the door to light from KH2? I think this one is probably way off, but that is just mean.

2. I think pretty much if you can tell that Terra chose the Path to Darkness so he can control the darkness in his heart, I want to know why is he want to control the darkness? Ven chose the Path to Light, even though he follow to find Terra in seeking to control the darkness. Aqua chose the In-Between Path because well she went to seek both Terra and Ven because one, she sensed great danger if she don't find Terra and she is worried about Ven. The more reason is that if you noticed in the Jump trailer, she is front of Castle Oblivion, the main setting in KH Chain of Memories, which ten years later the Organization 13 used it for research center, and to look for Chamber of Awakenining.

3. The thrid thing to say is definately the same question we all asked since it begins, is there going to be Kingdom Hearts 3 or sequel for BBS. I think, yes there is going to be Kingdom Hearts 3 because in the Jump Trailer, Ansem the Wise said that the boy who can save the memories of the three or something like that, he was about to say "Sora's" name, Sora. Also, remember that this is 10 years ago before the first Kingdom Hearts which means during that time, Ansem the Wise was conducting the research about the hearts. His research about hearts caused it to lead the creation of Heartless, betrayel of his apprentice and banished him into the Realm of Nothingness, played an important role in the series during Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and later in KH2, and eventually he died in the World that Never Was when he was extracting the hearts from Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts.

BBS will answer all of our questiosn, theories, and more, but it will makes even more new question and theories after BBS. Let's just hope that will happen.

State

Awards
Several things to say about the trailer:

1. When MX mentioned about the keyblade wars and legend, something about the creation after destruction he wanted to know about the light in the legend. Here is something I just thought about right now; could that light be the same light, the door to light from KH2? I think this one is probably way off, but that is just mean.

2. I think pretty much if you can tell that Terra chose the Path to Darkness so he can control the darkness in his heart, I want to know why is he want to control the darkness? Ven chose the Path to Light, even though he follow to find Terra in seeking to control the darkness. Aqua chose the In-Between Path because well she went to seek both Terra and Ven because one, she sensed great danger if she don't find Terra and she is worried about Ven. The more reason is that if you noticed in the Jump trailer, she is front of Castle Oblivion, the main setting in KH Chain of Memories, which ten years later the Organization 13 used it for research center, and to look for Chamber of Awakenining.

3. The thrid thing to say is definately the same question we all asked since it begins, is there going to be Kingdom Hearts 3 or sequel for BBS. I think, yes there is going to be Kingdom Hearts 3 because in the Jump Trailer, Ansem the Wise said that the boy who can save the memories of the three or something like that, he was about to say "Sora's" name, Sora. Also, remember that this is 10 years ago before the first Kingdom Hearts which means during that time, Ansem the Wise was conducting the research about the hearts. His research about hearts caused it to lead the creation of Heartless, betrayel of his apprentice and banished him into the Realm of Nothingness, played an important role in the series during Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and later in KH2, and eventually he died in the World that Never Was when he was extracting the hearts from Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts.

BBS will answer all of our questiosn, theories, and more, but it will makes even more new question and theories after BBS. Let's just hope that will happen.
KH coded, Days and BbS were games made to prepare the climax of KH.

Khfan01

KH coded, Days and BbS were games made to prepare the climax of KH.

Yes I think you are aboslutely right. Coded, Days, and BBS will lead to the future after KH2, lead to KH3 for maybe Sora's last adventure which I can't wait for Nomura annouced about it officially maybe at least probaly month or two after BBS is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back