• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Story Quest Update (Jul. 6)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We have added 15 new story quests to the game!

A new type of Heartless has appeared during the rainstorm in Daybreak Town! 
 Will the Keyblade wielders be able to work together defeat them!?

LIMITED TIME: Axel Art [EX] Deal!
img

★ The first Reversed EX Medal is here! 
 Massive Speed-based buffs and debuffs with Axel Art [EX]!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Axel Art [EX], has arrived! 
Axel Art [EX] also has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

img

Read on for details about this excellent Medal!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Axel Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
S Reversed 5 Raises Speed-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Axel Art [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Jul. 7, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 7, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal, pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack Dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Axel Art [EX] 
This Medal can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period.

You also have a chance of getting Boosted version of the new Medal! 
・Boosted Axel Art [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. 
 In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

★ Get a Bonus Fantasia Mickey B!

img

If you manage to obtain a Axel Art [EX] before the end of the campaign period listed above, we will send you a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

>NOTES: 
・Only one bonus Fantasia Mickey B can be obtained. 
・You must be in possession of the Axel Art [EX] Medal before Jul. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jul. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC) to be eligible. 
・The bonus Fantasia Mickey B will be sent after Jul. 24, 2017.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Trying to decide if this is for me... the pull rates for the EX medals are naturally stupidly low. The buffers are very good, but I think I should be fine without it once Kairi0.2 is with us. My lineup will be:

Sleeping Lion (currently on +33)
Kairi 0.2
Key Art Bonds
Dark Rikku
iKairi KH2 (with extra attack)
Key Art 9 (with extra attack)

So by the time I reach my 5th medal, I am sitting on +7STR, +4PSM STR, enemy with -3DEF, -4PSM DEF. Plus KA9 does the Speed def bonus. Taking out a medal for Axel may not do much good...

Chickenme

The fact they need to give a bonus for people to pull for him, just tells you how low the rates to get him must be...

That being said, Axel is my favorite character and I've been waiting FOREVER to get an illustrated medal of Axel, which is why I decided to pull, I did 8 pulls and didn't get him, honestly it sucks that I've been saving jewels for months just to not get him ;_; (not here or JP, seriously, wth, I just want my Axel :T). Anyway, I think I'll be able to pull for this banner once or twice more, so I hope I can get it.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The fact they need to give a bonus for people to pull for him, just tells you how low the rates to get him must be...

That being said, Axel is my favorite character and I've been waiting FOREVER to get an illustrated medal of Axel, which is why I decided to pull, I did 8 pulls and didn't get him, honestly it sucks that I've been saving jewels for months just to not get him ;_; (not here or JP, seriously, wth, I just want my Axel :T). Anyway, I think I'll be able to pull for this banner once or twice more, so I hope I can get it.

There's often that thing of the chance of getting said medal increasing after a certain number of pulls, but this deal doesn't announce something like this, so I guess it all remains random chance. Which is honestly sad :<

Muke

whatever
Awards
Skipping this, won't get him anyway. Pass.

There's often that thing of the chance of getting said medal increasing after a certain number of pulls, but this deal doesn't announce something like this, so I guess it all remains random chance. Which is honestly sad :<
Yeah, this isn't a mercy pull. We actually haven't had them since the anniversary iirc, while JP gets them all the time (except for EX, of course).

DefiantHeart

Awards
Nice little filler story, though they pushed the concept of " friends being your power" just a little too much now, lol. I'm like they already did that....XD Whatevs though, looking forward to finishing the Cinderella quest around my birthday. XD

Pulled twice on the Axel deal and got key art 8 and Dark Riku with 3 dots each, not too bad since I wasn't able to get those before. Gotta save though for 0.2 Kairi coming around the corner...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nope, forget that, not worth it. I'll keep hoarding jewels til we got something that's guaranteed for once.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I remember saying that EX Axel would be the medal to pull for after Illustrated KH2 Kairi. But with this random banner it sure as heck isn't. These banners are so awful. =(

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Gosh, Axel EX is a medal to go all out for, but so is Kairi 0.2. I really want Axel EX, but I pulled 3 times, got nuthin, and simply cannot afford anymore jewels for something not guaranteed. I am pretty bummed about it. It sucks to be poor and not a whale. LOL.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Gosh, Axel EX is a medal to go all out for, but so is Kairi 0.2. I really want Axel EX, but I pulled 3 times, got nuthin, and simply cannot afford anymore jewels for something not guaranteed. I am pretty bummed about it. It sucks to be poor and not a whale. LOL.

i could go all out whale for this game get axel ex but i choosing to opt out as a f2p player until keyart 11 anyway id drop 15 to 30 bucks for that and 10000 jewels such a good medal, but axel ex nah, not worf knowing my luck ill prob pull it of it goes into another banner

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Even if I had money and wanted to spend, I don't think I could. Not only are the prices for jewels absurdly overpriced, but getting EX Axel is a gamble. People could spend literally thousands of dollars and not get him. I like spending money on concrete things that I will actually get if I spend the money.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Even if I had money and wanted to spend, I don't think I could. Not only are the prices for jewels absurdly overpriced, but getting EX Axel is a gamble. People could spend literally thousands of dollars and not get him. I like spending money on concrete things that I will actually get if I spend the money.
Exactly, and this is why I like to spend money on VIP way more than on normal pulls. (only if the mesal is worth it, of course, but you get the idea)

Jigglypenguins

I am the same. I don't like the idea of spending hard earned money on intangible things, especially if not guaranteed. My husband makes fun of me for it, but I make efforts to utilize a survey app to pay for my purchases. It only allows me to redeem my "earned" cash for iTunes store credit, so using that money on the game is a no brainer for me. :p Unfortunately, I can only redeem my survey monies in $10 USD increments, and I tend not to hang onto those credits for long. So I usually still wind up paying $5 USD out of pocket on weeks when I buy, rather than waiting until I have $20 USD set aside, but that's a bit better than paying the full $15 USD.

Wilderness

Awards
I am the same. I don't like the idea of spending hard earned money on intangible things, especially if not guaranteed. My husband makes fun of me for it, but I make efforts to utilize a survey app to pay for my purchases. It only allows me to redeem my "earned" cash for iTunes store credit, so using that money on the game is a no brainer for me. :p Unfortunately, I can only redeem my survey monies in $10 USD increments, and I tend not to hang onto those credits for long. So I usually still wind up paying $5 USD out of pocket on weeks when I buy, rather than waiting until I have $20 USD set aside, but that's a bit better than paying the full $15 USD.

I'm sorry for straying off topic a little here, but what methods do you use for this? I'm quite interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back