• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

this will give us lot more reason to give the game and did you guys hear out of three Square Enix games that are coming out soon kingdom hearts 2 is by far the only game to come out with the best trailers ever i think that great

Neverfate

SEE!!! Johnny Depp (at least his physical appearence) will be in KH2! Now does my sig of Johnny Depp make sense to people!!?? Hahaha, Man I'm freakin' happy.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
Why would he be in it, I mean the movie wasn't even done by Disney or was it?..... Well anyway the movie wasn't animation either. But I guess thats cool.

Neverfate

Exile said:
Why would he be in it, I mean the movie wasn't even done by Disney or was it?..... Well anyway the movie wasn't animation either. But I guess thats cool.

A) Yes it was done by Disney. It was one of their biggest movies in 2003.

B) Tetsuya Nomura said to expect the completly unexpected . . . and would you rather have this or a world based on Tron?

ur-vile

Awards
Well both would be cool, I'm curious to see how this PotC world is gonna look. Though we already did the pirate thing in Kh1. Damn it, I wanted Tron! lol

Reading the gamespot writeup, they say Jack is made to look realistic while Sora and co. still look cartoony. I don't quite get that one, I thought they were suppose to change forms depending on the world they were in?

Whatever the case, gotta hand it to Nomura... quite the suprise. Didn't see too many people guessing that one

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
It is going to freakin' suck. PotC my ass. The movie wasn't as good as everyone says it is, it's like Final Fantasy VII, it's overrated and has a lot of false hype.

And he's going to be rendered to look like a human? Ahahaha. Just another reason why I'm not excited about KH2 in the least.

ur-vile

Awards
VersionX said:
It is going to freakin' suck. PotC my ass. The movie wasn't as good as everyone says it is, it's like Final Fantasy VII, it's overrated and has a lot of false hype.

And he's going to be rendered to look like a human? Ahahaha. Just another reason why I'm not excited about KH2 in the least.

Well, then why are you... eh, never mind

DiZ

.:KL:. said:
We get to fight evil pirate zombies!!! w00t w00t....

UMMM NO.

Most likely Peter Pan's world will return because Hook was only chased off by a croc. He was killed or anything. Plus they can still go directly to the movie's plot and make the game's plot more like that than what it was in KH.

I wonder how this *cough* *cough* will benefit to the storyline. <.< What will Sora learn (like Neverland was flying and more about Kairi)...

WHAT WAS THE POINT AND WHY COULDN'T IT BE THAT LION KING WAS CONFIRMED!!!!

Pirates of the Carribean world has already been set, your theory is no longer existant.

Sgt Moo

Woo!!! Pirates of the Carribian...never saw that one coming, the supposed realism of Jack Sparrow might look a bit out of place against Sora and co, I wonder if they will have some sort of reaction to his realism?...but who cares...ITS PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIAN!

Dagger-Karite

I couldn't believe this when I read it on kh2.co.uk last afternoon, but it's true!

My reaction: (goes in another room, screams, dances around to the Hallelujah Chorus) JOHNNY DEPP!!! JACK SPARROW!!! WHOOT!

Now that my fangirlig is out of my system, I just realized something. Nomura-sama said there'd be a "what the hell" world in there, but it doesn't seem all that odd when you think about it. Disney is currently filming POTC 2. Perhaps they're using KH as a vehicle to promote it?

And once more: JACK SPARROW! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DiZ said:
Pirates of the Carribean world has already been set, your theory is no longer existant.

THAT WASN'T A THEORY.

And I'm tired of discussing the world. I am very disappointed in Square. I haven't been this pissed off at them since I got lost in Atlantica by swimming.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
THAT WASN'T A THEORY.

And I'm tired of discussing the world. I am very disappointed in Square. I haven't been this pissed off at them since I got lost in Atlantica by swimming.

*sigh* I'm with you here KL. I can't believe them, it's stupid. PotC, ahh, my god.

version X you are such an idiot get off the site you noob!!!

And as for you, well, how does stfu sound? People are allowed to express themselves.

monkey_boy

version X? if you don't like the series, then why don't you stfu and get out of here, where you're not wanted, nor want to be, apparently.

daherooftwilight

u no if u don't like it that there's a pirates of the carribean world well then get out of this forum one, don't buy kh2 two, and don't kill the thread three

besides look at kairi, she is hot!!!

YoshiAngemon

Maybe there won't even BE a PotC world, and that Johnny Depp is gonna voice Vincent in KH2.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its CONFIRMED Johnny Depp will do Jack's voice in KH2. Thank you for reading.

(Go to IGN for proof.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back