• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IYO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which takes skill?

• kh1

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • CoM or RE:CoM

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • kh2

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

In Your Opinion what game really took skill
this is hear because i think this game only took skill, only when on hard mode though,(still doesnt need as much)
whacha guys think?
In CoM cloud omnislash thing made everything easy, (i know this cause ive beat it with lowest health possible, least cp, least sleights, u name it)
R/R was easy because, well, umm, idk been too long since ive played it, u guys tell me (same as above)
KH2 on proud because i beat it on 38 so not that hard, sephiroth is hard if you dont know how to do it.
opinions?
kh1 does because on HARD the beginning when you first meet D&G the boss is hard, same with the kehole boss @ traverse, and Riku at the keyhole is hard too.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Sorry.. I thought this was your favorite game.

The one that takes the most skill definitley CoM

Last edited:

Silvertongue

I'd have to say CoM hands down is the hardest. It was challenging and still fun even though you really had to think sometimes. (I still say Riku Replica was the hardest boss in the Kingdom Hearts series...or at least in the Top 5. Sephiroth never counts for me because he is an optional boss.)
Then Kingdom Hearts 1 because it had tricky battles due to the somewhat frustrating camera and the boss battles were challenging without being too easy or too hard. In the beginning you had to sometimes level up on purpose to beat a boss but that onyl happened once or twice for me.
Kingdom hearts 2 comes in last because honestly I breezed through the whole game up until the fight with Xibar and Luxord (Xaldin was a bit hard the first time too) and from what I hear almost everyone else did too.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
CoM and kh1 took stragedy whilst kh2 you had to mash buttons , they're all fun though. BBS looks hard and I think will be similar to all 3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
CoM took skill.

Everything else could be beaten with button-mashing.

A

absolute zero

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!:heart: I WANNA HUG IT:36: AND LICK IT:tongue: EVEN THOUGH NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT!!!:dizzy: COUSE ITS SO FREAKIN CONFUSING!!:confused:

Last edited:

misinformed

Awards
CoM took skill.

Everything else could be beaten with button-mashing.

Odd...i button smashed the heck out of my game boy...

BUT if i HAD to line 'em all up it from greatest use of skill to least
COM>KH>KH2
Making the decks was the skill....using 'em....not so much
When i first played KH it took awhile to get used to "O" being jump and not "X"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In with the CoM bandwagon.
Even if you needed some skill in KH1, it still boiled down to possible and probably and eventual button meshing. Timing wasn't really that much of an issue (though the camera served as a nice handicap).

CoM you need to have it all. Attention to your deck; attention to your opponent's deck; attention to what cards you stocked, which card you were sacrificing for a sleight; timing least you got card broken, and so you could break cards; knowing your deck well enough and how you used it so you could browse through it efficiently in times of need, like for a healing item or a magic card.

Part of why I consider KH1 and KH2 to be fun is because I could be a lazy ass about it. CoM/Re:CoM takes work :p

Souhaits

Not only is CoM the hardest game of the series, it's one of the hardest games I've played PERIOD. Turn-based games have nothing on the difficulty of this system. It's just so different from other games that it took a lot of getting used to. It gets easier once you've used the card system for awhile.

road to oblivion

jeez idk that this was going to happen, ok then this is how to beat CoM
go around in olympus or someother place, olympus becuase cloud card,
get MP
save
go to shop
buy magic set,
if you dont get a cloud card then restart your game
and try agAIN
then when you have like at least 9-12 cloud cards
make a deck of only cloud cards, megaethers, and cure cards
when you go into battle stock cards like shit
and watch him omnislash keep doin it till u run out
reload and do it again,
when ytou run out of cards use megaether
if you dont have megaether dont sweat, usually enemy dies by the time you get a megaether
BTW DO OLYMPUS FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back