• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Cloud is one of Nomura's favorite characters, and probably the fan favorite Final Fantasy character. He also has appeared in Ehrgeiz, Chocobo Racing, Final Fantasy Tactics, Itadaki Street Special, and the upcoming Itadaki Street Portable. Those are cameos, though. I have a feeling (a crazy one, but I still believe it) Versus 13 might have more of a connection with KH than a cameo, however.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Ed-Man said:
Cloud is one of Nomura's favorite characters, and probably the fan favorite Final Fantasy character. He also has appeared in Ehrgeiz, Chocobo Racing, Final Fantasy Tactics, Itadaki Street Special, and the upcoming Itadaki Street Portable. Those are cameos, though. I have a feeling (a crazy one, but I still believe it) Versus 13 might have more of a connection with KH than a cameo, however.

maybe. i know hes the fan favorite but he might get overused and float off into the FF limbo. but for know its ok. i hope Versus XIII will be good

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
You people are getting your hopes up to much with the connection bull. The reason why people get disappointed with sequeals of movies and games is because they held it up to high in their minds because of previously set standards.

Thinking that because it's this director or that author, it will be perfect or nothing can go wrong or it has to go this way is a fallacy. You'll only be angry in the end.

Yes, Nomura is excellent in doing his job. He's proven that to us numerous times the past couple of years, but you are still expecting way too much.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Haywire KeyBlade said:
(hint:cloud. not that i dont like cloud(hes awesome)but he is used by nomura in all 3 KH games and 5 different FF7 projects)
...LOL Nomura loves his baby Cloud
Ed-Man said:
He also has appeared in Ehrgeiz, Chocobo Racing, Final Fantasy Tactics, Itadaki Street Special, and the upcoming Itadaki Street Portable.
LMAO Nomura...so how many games does that make..13..O_O...>_>...Chilche much Nomura...I know that Cloud is your baby but still..damn...lol

FF VS XIII+Connection to KH3= INVALID ANSWER...lol Kawaii will do another pic at 3:00am in the morning about FF VS XIII for Ed-man can connect it to something....

Nomura is not a Genius....>_>...anyone could have made up Cloud...but thats personal artistic opinion that I dont feel like explaining....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Like said before, if you want to see hints, you see them. Even if they're not there. That's EXACTLY what is happening with you guys here.

Plus, the "evidence" of yours is so farfetched you crack me up everytime I post in this thread.

(Will this make them question? o_O )

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Yes it will...

and I didnt do another pic cuz I was asleep(for once YAY)....>_>..someone else find pics to connect..I dont feel like it anymore...lol..

once again...Connections to Kh3 in FF VS XIII...NO...things that are guaranteed to look the same YES..

I'm back to sleep now.....

Last edited:

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I found a small plot detail for Versus 13 on the internet. Apparently the protagonist fights enemies from another world. Just wanted to inform you, in case you want to make a theory of some sort.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Kawaiikousuke said:
Ed look more pics...
a4df64e9.jpg
39f9c750.jpg

COMPARE!!!..lol..Nomura ran out of ideas..XD..but this has no real relevance to anything that you thread is about I think...>_>..sorry..I was tired and this is what happens....I'll delete them tommorrow..(I got this idea from what someone else did)
OMG THATS AWSOME LMAO!!!! i would have never thought of that!!! its the same exact pose! god that't cool lol

Ferrer

Ed-Man said:
I found a small plot detail for Versus 13 on the internet. Apparently the protagonist fights enemies from another world. Just wanted to inform you, in case you want to make a theory of some sort.

Okay, gimme a link to this site. I wanna see this plot detail.

-----------
EDIT
-----------

In FFVII, your main enemy was a creature from outer space, Jenova. The Cetra's wall paintings told how she fell from the heavens (the sky, stars...outerspace) to the earth and (so hints Iflana) one of their own helped her spread her disease to the other Cetra. Iflana also suggests that the Cetra aren't native to the planet either. She mentioned that they would come in, settle the planet, and move on.

Last edited:

Ferrer

Thanks. Still doesn't prove much. As I said, Jenova was an entity from space, so because the main character of FFvXIII supposedly protects the family crystals from space aliens doesn't mean much.

How accurate would you think this site is? Not every site is as accurate as some others.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
If anyone has a theory about possible connections between FF Versus 13 and KH3, will you please post them? I'm on vacation right now, and when I go back home, I want to show this thread to a friend.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
It could simply mean that Nomura is getting bad at making everything in each game original. I doubt there is much of a connection. It's more or less that Nomura didn't make completely original keyblades for the secret vid. If you look, all the keyblades are just repeats as well. It's the same keyblades over and over in the field.

Hybrid Unknown

hey could someone put a picture of the keyblades and the swords picture together and then maybe we will b able to see what Ed-Man is talking bout....he may have caught on to something possibly...good catch Ed- Man : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back