• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Wait so your saying this keyblade(Riku's) looks like a sword from FF VS XIII or something....... and that sora Fenrir(i have no pic yet just look up on someone elses post) also looks like a sword..(I think this is because its supposed to look like "clouds" bandaged up sword...so yeah its gonna looks like a sword..if its based off one..IMO it looks like an actual Key...like Ed-Man's "Ford-Key"..lol....or just a car key..)...I dont think there is a connection its just people are looking for any signs of KH3....I mean since Nomura did the designs its gonna look somewhat the same...like iin my eyes Aurons sword looks like Cloud's(I dont know which one though)..I dont think it really matters that it looks the same.....or if it doesnt...
4a3ca429.jpg

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
Wait so your saying this keyblade(Riku's) looks like a sword from FF VS XIII or something....... and that sora Fenrir(i have no pic yet just look up on someone elses post) also looks like a sword..(I think this is because its supposed to look like "clouds" bandaged up sword...so yeah its gonna looks like a sword..if its based off one..IMO it looks like an actual Key...like Ed-Man's "Ford-Key"..lol....or just a car key..)...I dont think there is a connection its just people are looking for any signs of KH3....I mean since Nomura did the designs its gonna look somewhat the same...like iin my eyes Aurons sword looks like Cloud's(I dont know which one though)..I dont think it really matters that it looks the same.....or if it doesnt...
No, I'm just saying that keyblades dont have to look like a key. It can look like swords so the swords in FFvs13 could be keyblades or the keyblades in the KH2 secret movie could be swords. We dont know that all of those are keyblades, maybe just those 3 are chosen. And maybe those swords in FFvs13 are the same ones in KH2 secret movie.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^I get what your saying...cuz Keyblade dont always look like keys(I was just saying that Fenrir does..)...but i doubt that the keyblades we saw in the vid are going to be in FF VS XIII....hell..the dudes sword is being speculated about in Japan too...but they are comparing it to that girl's gun/blade in FFXIII which would make sense cuz its a spin-off/something(I have a pic of this article)...but a keyblade is a keyblade....and the keyblades we saw are just that keyblades not swords(now your saying we dont know that there all keyblades..but still)....they can look like swords but they are still considered keyblades....I mean to just throw swords in there(in KH or the vid I mean) would be odd IMO...cuz its a story about the keyblades and hearts etc....your entitled(is that right?) to your opinion...but I just cant think that the vid we saw actual has some swords...or that the swords from FF VS XIII are in KH and vice versa...

I have the pic of the article..its just a fanclub thing in some game magazine...but it shows more of a similarity to the Girl's gun/blade than anything else...even though its not the pic with the swords that I posted earlier still I'll post this just to show people....WARNING ITS IN JAPANESE...Duh..and its big..I cant translate it (though I can read most of it) but its comparing their swords is all(ok not really IS ALL but eh)

Edit:I'm going to delete this later cuz I dont think it has a point....so..enjoy for now...more edit TEH PIC IZ GONE NOW..=O

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I understand what you're saying and you're probably right, they probably are keyblades
and the chances of it being swords are 1 to 100 but, for some reason, I'm going with that 1,
probably because I want it to be linked and I'm really looking forward to the next KH.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Uh guys, here's something I noticed that may ruin Ed-Man's theory. I can't post an image, but if any of you have played FFX-2, do you remember the blades that the Theif class used? They look similar to one of the weapons in that Versus XII picture. Do you believe that ther's a connection there as well?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ill admit they r similar-the keyblades in the secret vid and the swords in the pics- but that doesnt neccesarily <sp? yeah im a horrible speller> mean that there is a connection it could just be coinsidence it does seem strange that they announced the new game shortly after most people had seen the secret vid in kh2 and the weapons look semi similar. theyre tryin to mess with our minds <_< >_> lol

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
If there are connections that have never been done before (some people think that just because previous FF stuff has never been connected means there are no connections in S-E games) think again. According to official announcements by Nojima himself, FFX-2 and Final Fantasy 7 are meant to have a plot based connection. That is the reason a X-2 character is named Shinra. Look up the trivia on Wikipedia for FFX-2, and you'll see it. That means that a Final Fantasy game could have a plot based connection to a game that isn't supposed to exist on the same world.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well yeah of course FFX/X-2 had some similarlites to FFVII hell one of Aurons sword is called Masamune....Nomura just likes to put things in there like that..so does Amano..I mean in FFIX there are so many damn references to FFI- (I cant remember)...even in FFX there were things from FFIX in it...in the end...Square make these "connections" alot in FF...and in other games...but since we know so little about FF VS XIII I (meaning KAWAII) feel that there is no "connection" as of right now....would I like there to be..maybe but..I mean there will be a Small "connection" in FF VS XIII to KH like they say the word HEART...lol..but no really there is most likely going to be something....I just dont feel its a big of something as the swords looking the same....

I must have so many typo..lol..I wanna post another pic...XD

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Maybe it's just hinting that if there was a KH3, that FFXIII characters might be involved, but I highly doubt it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^No its not..>_>..Ed-man look at the link I posted...and another 3:40am pic done by Kawaii (thank you photobucket)
cba63a98.jpg

it looks like the TWTNW..doesnt it..add this to your "connections" to KH..XD

Once again...sorry..I will delete it if told to do so....I have lot more you know...>_>..you should stop me..

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
Once again...sorry..I will delete it if told to do so....I have lot more you know...>_>..you should stop me..
Lol, NYC in FF. I'd like to see the other connections sometime. But the link between FFVII and FFX is official news from S-E.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You guys are missing the point, Nomaru is a genious. I have the biggest feeling, even if not the keyblades, that FFXIII is hinting something for KH3. You don't have to believe it, but don't underestimate Nomaru.

~Haku~

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I think they resemble the keyblades, but I'm not surprised if they do. After all, it's Nomura, besides that, keyblades are based off certain themes, like LionHeart and Fenrir.

But, didn't Nomura state in an interview to look towards his future works for clues towards kh3? well, maybe the storyline might be mirrored or if ff13 comes out first, he'll put something kingdom hearts-ish in it as an easter egg or as a clue.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Haku said:
You guys are missing the point, Nomaru is a genious. I have the biggest feeling, even if not the keyblades, that FFXIII is hinting something for KH3. You don't have to believe it, but don't underestimate Nomaru.

~Haku~
Lol, he aint God... Dont overestimate Nomura...

Guys, wish what you want. Youll see youre wrong as hell. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back