• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Time: Digital Media's Annual Secret Santa!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Alright, it's final here, so get ready!
Secret Santa

Hosted by Pablo

So this is a thing that us Digital Media residence like to hold every year. All you need to do is sign up, I will set up pairs, PM you who you are a secret santa for, and then you let the magic happen and make them something super awesome! (because we are all so loving and kind here and the holidays are the best times of the year!)

So yeah, if you are interested in being a part of this awesome event, which you all definitely are, just sign up here in this thread. Sign ups will run from Dec 16-20. After signups are done, I'll let all of you guys know who you have and then you are free do make you'r gift! The gifts will be distributed on Dec 25th

I'm aware of the short amount of time that you guys have for this and I am terribly sorry for that

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Might as well enter this to at least participate in something on the site.

someone get ready to receive a crappy gift!!

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'll make something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal nice :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My entry is finished.
Also, I'd love to receive this PM. Or we could just make multiples and distribute them to the community lol.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
So question, I've been trying to think of something. Would you guys like to keep this as the traditional secret santa deal, or would you rather make stuff for the community? Like, just make a bunch of stuff and then put them all together and make a huge thread where people can come in and claim the one they want? This is my train of thought seeing as how there are only a few of you signed up..

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm okay with either, but it probably would be good to make stuff for the community.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
So question, I've been trying to think of something. Would you guys like to keep this as the traditional secret santa deal, or would you rather make stuff for the community? Like, just make a bunch of stuff and then put them all together and make a huge thread where people can come in and claim the one they want? This is my train of thought seeing as how there are only a few of you signed up..

yeah sure, that works for me. you mean like give us a requirement and then we complete it kind of thing?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Okay so, I'll send you all a PM in a little bit and let you know who your making your thang for. So the deal is that we're doing a tag for your secret santa and then we'll make a massive pressie thread as well, correct? Make as many of those as you want, and then PM me those and I'll put them into a thread.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
So uh, I got into a fight earlier today and my right hand is completely fucked.

Sorry if my entries look like shit lel

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
so...no gifts?

tumblr_mfqaboMzNd1qazsplo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back