• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's that time again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

Ok, well, start up your engines.

Anyways, here they are:

Av:
scarav1op0.png

Sig:
scarsig1dc8.png

Begin making fun of me -_-
:p
Just kidding, but seriously, I could use some pointers.
So, C&C?

C

Charlie

Quality of the stock in general is choppy. Find a better copy to work with.
/You can still see where you, or whoever tried to cut Grim out, try to erase all of that white excess going on there.
Background needs more to it with effects. It's bland and uninteresting at the mo.

*Duplicate your stock and twist it around with filters, smudge it, blur it, burn, it, do /something/ with it.
Add more colors to this to make it pop. The text should be in another shade of blue, a shade not as basic as near electric - blue.

Careful when fucking with fanart around these parts.

DaDarkDude

Background needs more to it with effects. It's bland and uninteresting at the mo.
I get that one a lot... Yet, whenever I add some effects, I still get it. What effects would you reccomend?

*Duplicate your stock and twist it around with filters, smudge it, blur it, burn, it, do /something/ with it.
Add more colors to this to make it pop.
I see...
I'll do that for sure :D

The text should be in another shade of blue, a shade not as basic as near electric - blue.
Hehe, I rarely put text unless it's for someone I'm making... So, yeah.... I'll do that next one.

Thanks for the comment.
Also, how's the av?
I feel it's pretty pathetic, what should I do to make it better?

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Change the text fo sho because right now it is atrocious.

BG needs more effects, maybe try using some distortions or renders.

Render needs to be blended in so it doesn't look like you just slapped it on there

DaDarkDude

Yeah...
Text is crappy, I just put it there Randomly.

As for blending it in, how would you suggest I do that? I've been trying but failed countless times...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
try adding effects that touch the stock. See right now it is clear you simply pasted the stock and left it. What you need to do is add effects that can slightly overlap the stock and actually make it part of the sig.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I have to say i am quite ashamed is your lastest work. I meant that in your past work has been quite good IMO; And this set is quite dull, there is no exxcitement in it. Try adding some more effects, some more coloring, less blurring, and then perhaps a different backround with some more fun added.

So as for this one naw i don't like it that much, sorry..:/

DaDarkDude

I see....
I think I may know how to fix things up now.
And thank you Soraking10, even though that may sound like an insult to most, I took it as a compliment (Since you said you liked my old work)
Thanks for the comments guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back