• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
guys i am sooooooooo sowwy! T_T I just started an acting camp which makes me so exhausted i cnat walk far let alone type! Argh! I am going to Hershey Park this weekend so ill try to see if i can get another chap up Sun if not ill try during the week. Sowwy fer da delay. Thankyew fer waiting!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
hallajuliah...or however you spell it >_> If I hurry i cna write a post! I cant see the latest chap i wrote! Called Kairi's Fate. I wrote that adn posted it but i dont see it. but sakura's mentioning the Inuyasha thing which it contained. DID IT SHOW UP TRO YOU PEOPLE TELL ME!!??/// If someone dont reply i cnat write the next!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
argh i have finally gotten back on the damn computer. Yeah the Inu thing is a lil weird but ive started watching it and its really interesante! real short chap sorry. I aint supposed to b on right now o_OChapter Twenty Three: Lights! Camera! Action!

"Huh?!" Her sister asked clearly dumbfounded. Kairi looked up at her, her eyes bright with emotion. "If this scroll is correct, then Inuyasha lived. Did you know this girl Kagome when you were little?" Kairi asked. Noelle shook her head. "No. Thats a strange name for someone in that time." "Well then Inuyasha must have lived to meet this Kagome. Its says that they are lovers." Kairi explained. Riku stared at Noelle. "Noelle, dont get your hopes up about this though." He warned. She nodded. "I know its foolish to believe he is alive. I saw him pinned to that tree myself. But.....I owe it to him to see if this is true." She thought. "How will we get back to that time period? Noelle cant remember?" Riku asked. "I'm sure the gummi ship will find a way." Kairi said without worry. They heard a knock and soon Daisuke's mom came in, "Dai? Mr. Saga is here." Daisuke groaned. None of them was to pleased to sese him. He stormed in and began yelling, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE STUDIO 20 MINUTES AGO!!" "All right all right! We'll be there in a minute!" Riku yelled over him. Saga stormed out of the room muttering. Riku and Noelle had went ahead but Kairi stayed to help Daisuke. Riku Harada left when Saga arrived. "This whole story line for Ice and Snow is really weird huh?" She said trying to strike a conversation. "No, its not. Its really true. I've met Freedert and Elliot. Its really called Ice and Darkness. And the saddness is real." Kairi gasped and her hand flew to her mouth. "B-but how can that be true?! A gaurdian of time who can change it seems far fetched." Daisuke looked stony and he looked up at Kairi. "Your powers seem far fetched too. But they are real arent they?" Kairi was stuck here. It seemed anything was possible since the Heartless came. When the Heartless came everything changed. That day when her life was thrown in to chaos. But it was also when Sora and she realized theyre feelings for eachtoher. "What if the Heartless never exisisted? What would my life be like?" SHe thought. She might have never fallen in love with Sora. She might not have ever found her sister. She might not have ever retrieved her memories. In a way the Heartless's arrival was both a gift and a curse...

extreme;y short for me but i nee to get off before my bro catches me! Thankyew fer waiting! Hopefully some more will be up sooon!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora:.....There's something to think about.....@_@

Me: The Heartless thing?........Good point....o_O

Kaze:*in deep thought*....>_>

Aozora:.......Well this post is depressing.....-_-;....

Me: Nice update, no matter the length!!! ^_^

T

Thea_keyblade

I love your story! It is great and one of the best I've read!... I should really find your first one though.... then again, I like looking at storied that are first page, and second page xp.. I'll be looking for that one!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
back again. Its was only 3 days this time! Yay! Well its almost 11. *sigh* I will fall asleep at camp tmrw. Argh. ANywho heres the next chap and thankyew fer all the support! Oh and {blah blah yakety} are now thoughts. K_K gave me the idea. More easy than saying thought Riku. Kaiir thought. Hope ya dont mind K_K

Chapter Twenty Three: Which One Of Us Is The True?

As Aroz treked down the hall with Riku, Noelle, Donald and Goofy he kept feeling a little pull in his heart. He slightly remembered someone saying he was a "shell" before he was completely knocked cold. {Shell? There is no way I am the shell! I came before Sora. Does that mean Sora is my shell?} Somehow Aroz knew what being a shell meant. Being a copy of someone else. A replica. Something without a soul. Just built of data. A fake. Being a shell is one of the worst fates. Being empty inside. Knowing constantly that you are not unique....just a copy. Aroz turned away from the others. "Aroz?" Riku implied. Aroz turned back, "Yeah?" "Something on your mind?" Noelle asked. Lying, Aroz shook his head. They continued walking before Riku broke the silence with a slightly bitter voice, "I know youre lying. You lie just like Sor-." Aroz turned to face him, " I AM NOT SORA!! I AM NOT THE SAME AS HIM! DONT THINK SORA AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON!" Noelle and RIku pulled back eyes wide. "Aroz?" Goofy whispered. "You dont need to get so mad..." Goofy said with hurt in his voice. Aroz shook his head at his own stupidity. "No. Its my fault. Im sorry guys." He apologized. They all nodded and continued the trek. Noelle obviously wanted to break the tension. SHe kept clutching one of her arms behind her back and fidgeting. Finally she broke the silence, "Hey wanna hear a joke? Theres a bear and a rabbit walking. A geinie pops up and gives them 3 wishes each. the bear says I wish I was the only male bear in the forest and the rest were female. The geinie granted the wish. The rabbit asked for a motorcycle. Granted. The bear then said, I wish I was the only male bear in the whole country and the rest were female. The rabbit wished for a helmet. The bear then asked. I wish I was the only male bear in the whole world and the rest were female! The rabbit was irritated with this and he thought for a minute. I wish that he was gay." Riku and Donald laughed loudly but Aroz laughed weakly and Goofy seemed confused. "Hey Donald does that mean he didnt like the girl bears?" Donald sighed. "That shows the height of your smarts." They continued walking but then Goofy asked, "So I'm smarter than you?" Donald stopped. "WHAT?!" "Well I'm taller than you and you said height." Donald shouted, "NOT LIKE THAT YOU BUFFOON!!!" Goofy remained quiet and Donald continued to steam from the beak. Aroz was too distracted to laugh at this. His thoughts were shattered as Kairi adn Daisuke came bounding down the hall. "Hey guys!" Kairi said falling in to pace beside Noelle. Aroz stared at her for a moment. {Shes so happy and confident. Even if we do save Sora.....she wont be able to be with him forever. Sora may not know it but.....hes a Lucavifate. He was draining his own life force by using his powers. Did...Did he really die of a wound or....did he die because of his curse? Even if Sora is saved he wont have much time left. Hes already seventeen. Most Lucavifates dont make it to ninteen. Some even die at eighteen. My own strength is begining to dwindle. Soon I will leave this world. But I will seek my revenge on Kyle for cursing me and my family to this fate.} Aroz trudged along beside Riku overcome with his feelings. Kairi was laughing and he looked at her. {Her laugh...just like Kira's. In a way I am just like Sora and she is just like Kira.}

.....As they finally shot the finale of the show they began to bid farewell to their friends. "Youll come and visit wont you?" Daisuke asked. They all knew if the worlds were restored and the Dusk threat was diminishe dthey would most likely never meet again. "Possibly!" Kairi said with confidence. Daisuke and Dark took turns hugging and shaking hands before the group loaded up in to the gummi ship. Riku sprawled himself on the couch, "We're rich!" RIku yelled. You could really see the $'s in his eyes. Turns out they were such good actors they got a big pay. "Maybe Ill by a new set of boots." Noelle said fondly. "Maybe a new sheild." Goofy said. Donald was debating if he should get a new staff. Kairi looked dissapointed in Goofy and Donald "You guys are going to throw away the weapons you got while you were with Sora?"She whispered. Donald and Goofy looked horrified adn ashamed. They hung their heads. "Its all right. I'm just always thinking those kind of things." Kairi said with a weak smile that did not hide her feelings. Aroz moved down the hall but felt an immence pain in his muscles. He fell to the floor his bones and muscles so weak. He was imovable for a minute or so. He muffled his yell of pain. He breathed hevaily as sweat dripped down his forehead. {Its starting......}

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: NOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!!? >_<

Sora: YEA!!! You killed me!! *sobbs* >_<

Aozora & Kaze: -_-;...

Me: Hey...can I have a detailed description of Aroz? I wanna see if he's worthy of my Bishie List....XDD

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
surely.

Name: Aroz (no last name...nobody ever has em)
Appearence: Hes the exact same physical wise.
Description: Kind and stubborn Aroz is a less neive than Sora but he has Sora's temper. Though a little reckless he has a uncoomon sense of justice. (sound familiar? -_-) Aroz doesnt speak out as much as Sora but he knows when to take action! Strong and smart in battle he and Sora would seem to be equal fighters. Sora's heart is purer than Aroz's since Aroz was tainted longer by the vampirism. He and Sora are both Lucavifates. Aroz's power is so immensley atrong he is almost unbeatable. Sora has no knowledge of his powers and must unlock them to use them. Aroz's hate for the Heartless is due to the fact that they were the ones who killed his mother and stole Kira from him. One of Kyle's most dangerous enemies along with Sora. Aroz's goal in life is to find his beloved Kira and free his family from the Lucavifate curse. He is trying to escape his destiny of the Lucavifate. WIll Aroz live to reach these goals or will he fade as the fate of the Lucavifate consumes him?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:.....*adds Aroz to BL* MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! ^_^

Sora:....-_-;....You know....if he's my ancestor....

Aozora: Then that means...*looks at me*

Me:*huggling Aroz plushie* ^_^

Kaze:...Should we warn her?....>_>

Sora:....No....just let her enjoy it while it lasts...-_-;

((This post will only make sense if you're a frequent feader of my FF...*coughSAcough* <_< >_>))

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
hahahah! Poor you! You cant have Sora or Aroz. Boo hoo! T_T. Well at least you get Kaze. So he has a six-pack you say??? ^__^ hmmmmmm. GAH NASTY THOUGHTS!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I Claim this computer in the name of MERACAZO! IN HONOR OF THE TRANNSYLVANIAN MOOSE! Im sugar high. waaay too sugar high. Everybody started dancing on teh stage at camp today. okie Im done being crazy. Note: Since K_K's fic has convinced me that BHK is Kaze I am going to call him that. Note: The name Kaze is trademark to Kaze_krazy and has been used in this fic with honorable mention. God I hope K_K doesnt mind. If ya do Ill change it.

Chapter Twenty Four: Sora's Second Fate

A shadowy figure appeared in to the shadowed realm. They walked slowly. Their black trenchcoat flapping and their boots slapping the stone as they walked. Black fog swirled around them but they pushed on as if knowing exactly where they were going. They passed through the fog until they reached a enormous white door.....The Unknown smirked at the came up to the door. They ran their white gloved hand across the fine crafted wood. " I didnt think youd come....Kaze" Another black coated figure emerged from the mist. "How did you know it was me?" the figure asked moodily. The Unknown laughed. "I can feel the sorrow and anger emitting from you. It was obvious it was you. No one else I know is greiving such as you are.....except maybe Kairi." Kaze turned away at the name. The unkown smiled with malice behind their shadowed cloak. "Well. Let me be the first to welcome you to....Kingdom Hearts." Kaze looked back up. He pulled down his hood. His blue eyes were aglimmer of anger and saddness. He looked the beautiful door up and down. "Can you feel the darkness emitting from behind these doors?" Kaze nodded. "Even when they are locked so tight?" Kaze turned back to the figure his eyes narrowed with dislike. "Why did you summon me here?" "Well you did say you wanted a way to help youre beloved right?" They said enjoying this moment. Kaze turned away again silently. "Kaze, you were begging me for mercy. Are you saying you changed your min-" " I have not!!" Kaze yelled angirly. The Unknown laughed with malice. "As I expected. Well then you wnat to know what to do?" Kaze nodded. "The only way to help your beloved is to open the door to darkness and light. The door to Twilight." Kaze's eyes grew large. "Open the door? But then the Heratless will escape!" "Kaze. The Heartless have been summoned quite often. I am sure you are familiar with the girl you tried to bring back the Keyblade Master. The 8th Princesss of Heart. The Princess of Darkness. She used darkness to try and bring back your original." "You Kaze are simply a replica. A replica of the Keyblade Master. Created by the late and traitorous Vexen. Of course he changed you a bit. Replicas arent supposed to fall in love. But you were an exception." Kaze looked at his feet anger brimming on his soul's surface. The truth of being a replica had wounded him as it does to every replica. "My point is that the Heartless have been used already. Maybe not for evil but they have been summoned. Kaze.....it is your destiny to open this door. You are the Keyblade Master of Twilight. It is your right to open this door. The door to Twilight. Open the door Kaze... and let the knowledge that resides inside fill you." Kaze hesitated. {I know this door is supposed to never be opened again...but if its my destiny.....I'll do it...to help Namine!"} Kaze strode forward until he was positioned in front of the door. His Keyblade appeared in his hand. He raised it to the sky focsing on the door. The top glimmered and a beam shot from the tip to the door. There was a loud creak as the doors began to open. Black tendrils creeped out. SOon followed by white tendrils. They molded and became a gray. twilight. As the doors opened to their full extent Kaze looked in. A barren showed room filled with all sorts of nightmarish creatures. The Heartless swarme dout of the door. QUickly followed.....by Dusks. Theys urged past Kaze knocking him to the ground. He grabbed his side and looked up at the Unknown. The Unknown began to laugh in maddness. They smiled, and turned to Kaze. "So Kaze....thank you." Kaze looked up at them, "What?" "You have reopened the door, And now the spell is broken. Only Sora could have done it. Since you are his replica it worked just the same. So I thank you. You have fulfilled your purpose. Chaos is forming in all worlds. I cna feel it happening already. So I thank you for making my evil plan work. OPure herated fools are so easy to manipulate." Kaze's eyes grew wide and then narrowed in fury. He climbed to his feet, his fists clenched rage brewing inside him, "You tricked me!" "Brilliant deduction Watson. How ever did you figure that out?" They laughed sarcasticly. Kaze dove and the figure and managed to slice their arm with the Keybalde. The Unknown didnt look worried. On the contrary they looked amused, "Is no use Kaze. There is only one wasy to reseal the door. And you havent the power." The Unknown was slipping in to a whiote cloud in order to leave the realm. They decieded to humor Kaze, "The only way......is for Sora to sacrifice himself to the darkness."

Whoa! DOnt know where I got such a good idea. Oh K_K if you dont want mee to use Kaze as BHK's name just tell me and I wont. Ill change it to somehting else I suppose. Hope you enjoyed the chappy! ^____^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I don't mind at all!! I find it an honor that you're using Kaze as his name!! ^_^

Kaze:.......I don't.....>_>

Sora: I'M STILL DEAD!!!! >_<

Aozora:.....-_-;...

Me: Awesome-o chappy!! More soon!! *goes off to kill Namine* He's mine, b*tch... <_< >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back