• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: That made laugh so hard...*wipes tear away* XDDD

Kaze: I didn't even smile...>_>

Sora: That was soooooooo funny!!!*laughs hysterically* I*gasp*can't*weezes*BREATH!!! X_X

Me: o_O....O-kay...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Finally back!!!! The site was down for a while....stupid stupid. Ah anyway time to return to the story. *Ahem!* Oh and Kaze there wil be fightin soon. Maybe not ehre but next.^_^

Chapter Seventeen: Planning and Pain

Kairi and Noelle paraded through the trailer modeling their new costumes. "WHERE IS DAISUKE!?!!!" Keiji boomed. "Come to think of it...where did Riku go?" Kairi asked Aroz. "He said he was going for a quick walk but its been way too long now." Aroz worried. They felt the trailer lurch a bit as Dark's public was losing faith. "We cant even get out!" Goofy moaned "Of course we can get out you palooka! We'll just freeze them with Stop." Donald said simply. "We cant do that! We cant let them know we have powers." Kairi whispered. "Well...there is one way." Noelle said softly. Everyone turned their heads, "No forget I said it! Its too risky!" She frantically told them. "WHat is it?" Aroz asked. "Come on Noelle! A Heartless or a Dusk could have gotten him!"" Kairi begged. "A Heartless didnt get him." Noelle reminded. Kairi stamped her foot with impatience, "Will you just tell us already baby sister?!" Noelle glared but then looked worried, "Well....I can sort of change someone in to a Heartless. Dad and I just found it out. But its too risky! I mean....You know a Heartless doesnt have a heart right? I have to remove the herat in order for the transformation to work. Then it will obey my commands and be my eyes nad ears." She explained. Kairi, Aroz, Goofy, and Donald stood shocked. "Well then lets do it!" A voice said simply. Dark casusally stood from the couch and stood in front of them, "Use me." "I cant its too risky! If the heart is lost you'll be Heartless forever!" Noelle told him. "I trust you." He answered without concern. "Youd just do it like that?!" Kairi gasped. "Sure. We've gotta find Riku. And with my public out there we'll never get to him. Just tell me what to do." He said. The rest of the group exchanged worried glances. "Okay. For Riku." Noelle exhaled. "Heres what you have to do. You need to open yourself to the darkness. That is all. Let darkness become your being. Let go of your heart." She told him. Dark nodded and crossed his arms. "Better stand back." Noelle told the rest of the group. Kairi adn Aroz stepped back whiel Goofy and DOnald hid behind Goofy's sheild. They recalled Noelle's power far too well. The room grew dark and purple sparks crackled throughout the air. Noelle's eyes grew large and yellow and her entire body was wrapped in black matter. She herself looked exactly like a Heartless. Her now black hands outstretched themselves twoard Dark. Dark was jerked forward a bit. His eyes grew large with surprise! His chest glowed with light as he struggled to pull back. Suddenly a glowing orb burst forth and flew obiediently in to Noelle's waiting hand. Dark began to fall and his body contracted and began to change. Kairi knew this feeling too well. Her own heart had been stolen as well. She clutched where her heart rested knowing once it had burst from her. By the time he reached the floor he was a Shadow. Bobbing his head and flicking its anntenae. The atomosphere began to grow clear again. The black matter faded away and the yellow glow in Noelle's eyes drifted away. She breathed heavily and grabbed the wall for support. Kairi ran to her sister but only recieved a purple spark's shock wehn she touched her shoulder. "I'll be okay....He struggled so it was more of an effort." She told Kairi softly. Dark was looking around the trailer twitching his head at Donald Goofy adn Aroz. Goofy and Donald backed away while Aroz was fighting his Lucavifate hate for Heratless. "Dont worry he cant attempt to steal hearts unless I command it." Noelle told Donald and Goofy. The door flung open and Riku emerged and shut it blocking the fans from view. He was walking twoards them with a strange high strung stance. He came over to where Kairi was supporting Noelle near the wall. He playfully tugged at Noelle's hair, "Hey." SHe looked up at him confused. Riku was smirking with a gleam in his eyes showing what he really wnated to do. He saw the Heartless in the middle of the room. "A Heartless!" He yelled and ran at it with the Soul-Eater in his hand. He leapt in the air poised to slice Dark in half. The Soul-Eater peirced flesh. And Riku's smirk was wiped from his face. It was not Dark who he had cut. Apparently Noelle had thrown herself in front of Dark at the last second! Her arm was bleeding steadily. And She was wincing with a angry look on her face. Riku dropped the Soul-Eater in shock. Kairi's hands flew to her mouth to surpress and scream. Aroz Goofy and Donald stood mouths agape. Before anyone could do anything Riku grabbed Noelle. He embraced her and began to apologize, "Im so sorry! I never meant for that to happen! I would never hurt you!" Noelle was confused and angry with Riku at the same time. But she felt a sense of comfort. SHe realized how familiar his embrace was. But something was different. He was holding her around the shoulders. Riku always held her at the waist. She felt another hand pull her away from Riku. She saw Dark pull her away from Riku with anger flaring in his eyes. He spoke to Riku. "And you were worried about me hurting her." Noelle felt herself wobble and fall on to Dark's shoulder. She was losing consciousness. The ordeal of turning Dark in to a Heartless and sustaining the wound was taking great affect. Dark glared at Riku and put a protective arm around Noelle's shoulder. He helped her to the couch. Kairi ran to her wounded sister. Aroz and Goofy were looking at Riku with confusion. Riku was so angry. It felt like his anger was ripping him apart. He had the strongest urge to go and rip Dark apart right then and there. He left the room and headed to the bathroom where he kicked the wall and punched it as well. He calmed down slightly. "You need to trick them Riku." RIku looked up to see Krad in the window. "What are you saying?" "Simple. That Saga kid wants to have a movie right? Convince him to have you and Dark fight but tell him you'll handle making it look fake. But then you reall hurt Dark. As much as humanly possible. Then you'll have your maiden all to yourself. But you made a foolish mistake in hurting her. Be more careful Riku. She still may have feelings for you but she wont let tou hurt Dark either." Krad smirked at Riku then dissapeared. Riku smiled to himself working out his plan. He felt his true self fighting to regain control. "No. Im not finished here." He said aloud. He left the bathroom and reappeared on the scene. He saw that Dark was gone now. It seemed Noelle's injury wasnt serious at all because her temper was back and she strode up to Riku her fists clenched in anger. "How could you do that!!?" "I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." He said sincerely. Noelle stampeed her foot. "I know that! That wasnt your fault! But you almost killed Dark! You know I am in control of the Heartless! Why would you do that!? Dark was almost killed!" She yelled at him. Riku stepped back. "How was I supposed to know it was Dark?! I see a Heartless and I thought oyu were in danger. It was beahving oddly!" He told her. "If Kikino was beahving oddly would you kill him!? She asked. Riku was about to ask who Kikino was but he caught himself. "Aroz has more of a problem with dealing with the prescence of a Heartless but he stopped himself from attacking Dark! You could have asked...." She looked up at him with a hurt expression. "Dont think that I am constantl a damsel in distress. That may be my sister but it isnt me. I can take care of myself sometimes Riku." "Yeah sure. How come I've saved you twice before then! You arent as strong as you think! Do you even try to save yourself?!" Riku broke out in anger. Noelle stood motionless looking up at him hurt. She was touched that he still cared that deeply about her but she was also hurt that he would say that she didnt try. Instead of crying she told him while she turned away, "Oh you wont have to worry yourself about me if I get in to trouble! Dont worry yourself! Dark will save me if I need saving Riku!" She ran away from him with tears. Riku was angry and hurt. "Ive lost her again! Now she wnats Dark to protect her even more. I cant keep making these mistakes!" Riku told himself. The real Riku was lost inside himself. Lost in darkness once again. His anger had taken over and he was acting without meaning to. He lay crying in the endless abyss of his now darkened heart. "What have I done?" He asked through the tears.
Kairi was outside when Riku was running twoards her (Riku the girl) "Riku? Whats wrong?" Riku was out of breath. "Its Daisuke! Ive worried this for a long time but I think its really true! Daisuke is Dark!"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Aga! Im too hyper to wait fer replies! Need to continue! I wrote a chap before this one in case someone looks. ^_^

Chapter Eighteen:The Two Daisukes'

"Huh?! What do you mean Riku?!" Kairi asked. "Just what I said! Ive caught Daisuke so many times associating with somehting Dark is doing and it all adds up! Daisuke is Dark! He sometimes asks me questions like what I would do if he was Dark. He is! I know it! And this is too much! I like Daisuke and Risa likes Dark! So are we liking te same person!?" Kairi was attemtping to understand this all. "Riku... I need to tell you something. Nobody outside my group knows this but, Dark is with my sister." Riku jumped in the air a bit, "Noelle!? Dark and Noelle!?!!" Kaiir nodded solemnly. Riku was spazzing out now. "Uh oh!" Kaiir whispered. Daisuke was emerging from the alley looking around. "Thats where Dark went!" Kairi told Riku. Daisuke ran up to them smiling, "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" RIku was staring at him and Kairi was trying to figure out how to break it to him. She twisted her hair around her finger and began to tell him, "Daisuke... we know who you are." Daisuke's face lit up with surprise and fear. "W-What do you mean?! I'm Daisuke Niwa." Riku stepped up, "No Daisuke...youre Dark! We know it! You are Phantom Thief Dark!" She cried. Daisuke began to panic. His cheeks were red as a fire truck adn he began to try adn run. Riku grabbed him, "Daisuke! Tell me its not true! Tell me this is all a mistake!" She begged. Daisuke stopped trying to escape, "Riku...." A flash of light made Kairi shut her eyes. When she opened them she gasped at the truth. In Daisuke's place now stood Dark. Riku was still holding his arm. She dropped it and began to back off. "No! No this cant be right! Daisuke is not you you pervert!" SHe yelled at Dark. Dark looked pleased yet sad. "Daisuke is me. And I am part of Daisuke." Dark reached for Riku's hand but she jerked away from him. "Riku... I've always liked you. But I've found someone else. But I will always have these feelings for you. And those feelings will turn me back in to Daisuke. But since those feelings are fading I get to stay in this form. I get to keep this body." He told her Riku was shaking her head in denial with tears in her eyes. She took off running for the woods. "Riku!" Kairi called. "We need to go after her!" Kairi told Dark. "I need to explain this all first. Noelle was running to Kairi with tears. "Kairi!" She cried. Her sister ran in to Dark's arms crying over Riku's remark. "Whats wrong?!" Dark took one look at Noelle whos was crying against him and suddenly was back as Daisuke. Kairi was staring at him with her sister clutching on to him. Noelle looked up and jumped back surprised, "Daisuke!? W-Whats going on? I was just holding Dark!" She asked clearly confused. Kairi put a hand on ehr shoulder. Daisuke looked grave and serious. "It is time for me to explain." The trio went inside to tell Donald Aroz Riku and Goofy about this. Aroz Goofy and Donald were all "WHAAT!?" But Riku didnt seem at all surprised. "Daisuke tell su about it." Kairi asked him. "Okay. It is the fate of every boy in the Niwa family. On his fourteenth birthday he changes in to Dark because of a DNA condition. For 400 years Dark has been passed down the family through the DNA. Dark is the infamous art theif and sustains life by stealing form the Hikari clan. Satoshi's family. Satoshi is obsessed with catching Dark and stopping him from stealing from his family. Satoshi is the last of the Hikaris. Whenever I have strong romantic feelings about Riku I change in to Dark. And formerly the same worked for Dark. Except Dark's feelings for Riku are fading he is coming to love someone else. But Dark's one wish can never be fulfilled. If the girl I love returns their own love then Dark will dissapear. But she has to accept Dark as well. Dark is me and yet not me. He is a part of me. So to love me she must love all of me. Loving only me would be like loving only half. So if Riku accepts Dark then he will dissapear. I dont want Dark to go. If hes gone it will feel as though I have this empty space inside my heart. When Dark was once captured by Krad and Satoshi I felt empty. I had this longing ache for the space to be filled. I saved Dark adn the space was filled again. I never want to feel that way again. Thats why I dont want Dark to dissapear. I'll be all alone. Thats why I never told Riku about him. I dont know what Dark's true form is but he has taught me everything I've told you. He and I are one and the same." Everyone was clearly stunned by this news. Kairi felt as though she was on teh verge of tears, "Just like me and Sora. Sora is a part of me. Youre right. Since the space in my heart was wiped clear I'm doing anything I can to feel whole again. I never want to feel this ache again." Kairi whispered. Noelle looked grave at the news. "So...to love Dark. I have to love you too?" She asked Daisuke. Daisuke looked embarassed but he said, "No. Just accept me. But even if you do return Dark's feelings. His wish for love will never be grnated." Riku clenched his fist at her words, "To love Dark. It seemed as though she was really ready to forget Riku." "Krad? Who is Krad adn what does he have to do with Satoshi?" Aroz asked. "Krad is the same as Dark is to me but to Satoshi. But Krad is evil and will do anything to kill me and Dark. Even if it means killing Satoshi in the process. Satoshi may be after Dark but he would never hurt me. He is my friend. Probably the only friend he has. It is the curse of the Hikaris. Just as the curse of the Niwas. But Krad is infecting Satoshi." The room was silent. Riku hid a smile. Krad was manipulating him with Ansem's shadow's help. He was using Riku as a puppet to get rid of Daisuke, Dark, Aroz, Kairi, Goofy, and Donald "Youre right I am infecting Satoshi. But I am begining to infect Riku as well. I need Satoshi's body to manifest myself...but I think I might wanna make a little switch. I will gain control of the boy of dakrness. ANsem and I will work together to control him. And nothing will stop us. In the end we will et Riku his maiden back but we might end up killing him in the end."

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:...You know what I just noticed? >_>

Kaze: Don't know, don't care. <_<

Sora:*ignoring Kaze* What?

Me:*also ignoring Kaze* I noticed that evil guys are usually the REALLY hott ones!!! ^o^

Sora & Kaze:*fall over anime style*

Me: Anyway.....Great....updates, SA!!! Can't wait for more!! ^_^

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
*pops in from out of nowhere* 'Ello!

My keyboard wen't and died. ">_> Pheh... I've still been reading the chapters though! ^_^ Keep posting! *pokes*

Windmill windmill for the land... Learn forever hand in hand... *slaps self* Gah. I've listened to that song so much. Oh well. *dies*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish

hola amgias! Finally got around to writing this chap. OO and everybody (if they havent already) should read Kaze_Krazy's fan fic. Its awesome. And for moomoomoo Ed from FMA is in it. Talk to Krazy bout it! ^_^

Chapter Nineteen: Revealing Riku

Everyone was still in awe at this announcement. Daisuke looked very upset that the secret was out. "Daisuke? Are you all right?" Kairi touched his shoulder. "I dont know what to do. I dont want Dark to go. Kairi, you know what being empty feels like. Its unbearable. At first when I found out about Dark being inside me I wnated to find the cure right away so hed leave but, now I dont think I ever wnat him to go." "Daisuke. One way or another Dark and you will eventually part. I know you dont want to hear this but, Either Riku will accept Dark or you'll go on with Dark inside you until the day you die. Then Dark will dissapear becase there is no other heir to the Niwa family." Daisuke nodded. 'We have to find Riku. Shes probably lost out there! We need to find her!" Daisuke finally noticed that Riku had ran off. "A little slow on the uptake there arent cha?" Noelle laughed. Daisuke smiled for once throughout the whole time he was there. "I dont want her to see me. Dark? You find her. But dont you hurt her!" Daisuke seemed to be talking to himself but with a blinding flash of ebony light Dark appeared, "Yeah, yeah I know shes your woman." He said aloud to himself. "Well lets get going. Kairi and Noelle will go together, Donald Goofy and Aroz will go in one group, and Dark and I will go another." Riku announced. Dark looked confused. So did many others. 'Whats going on here?" Noelle asked herself. Kairi was now seeing Riku in a new light. He didnt seem like the Riku she knew and loved. (NOT IN LOVEY DOVEY!) She looked in his eyes and felt a shiver go up her spine. "Those eyes...theyre so familiar..." Then the gleam was swept away and Riku's sea green eyes returned. Dark croseed his arms, "Okay whatever. If you think you can keep up with me." The group set off in to the dark woods. "Hey Donald at least theres no werewolf in here that will carry you away! Ayhuk!" Goofy laughed. Donald sighed but a small smile crossed his beak. Dark and Riku set off to the north of the woods. Dark's spiffy black wings were an advantage for this but, Riku was making a good effort hopping rom tree branches. "Riku!" Dark yelled. There was no responce. Did she not hear him or did she not want to be found. They continued flying through the woods for 20 more minutes before Riku spoke, "I dont know what everyone sees in you." He muttered. Dark turned around, "Yeah? Well, according to Kairi and Noelle on your island before Sora was the Keyblade master you were worshipped. I dont see what they saw in you." Dark countered. Dark turned away. "No one ever sees you for what you truly are Dark. I mean Koku Yoku." Dark spun around with just enough time to yell, "Krad!!" He was blasted off his feet. He fell hard to the ground far below. "Whats the matter Dark? Did that hurt?" Dakr tried to regain stance but Krad used Riku's body to to grab his throat. Dark Pulled at Riku's choking grip, "Wonderful. Feel the pain that belongs to you Dark! Remember there was a time when you and I were one. Admit it Dark! You hate the humans who called us in to this world. If you stop this meddling Riku Harada will accept you and Daisuke will be happy. Then what Dark? You will dissapear for more years until another male is born. EVen then you will ahve to wait fourteen years by yourself. Join me Dark. We will destroy all the Kingdom Hearts team. But maybe we'll leave your little girlfriend alone. Youll get to keep that body. " Dark was getting drowsy but the fire in his eyes glowed with embers of hate. "Maybe so. But ya know? Its no fun being like that!" Dark lashed out adn struck Riku in the gut. Riku began to wheeze, "Youre such an ass Krad! Ive told you before! No one tells me what to do but me!" "So youve chosen death? So be it!"

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:......Ummm....Ed....isn't IN the fic....but....he's.....mentioned.....<_< >_>

Sora: You killed me!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!!? >_<

Kaze:....stupid....>_>

Aozora: The two Riku's thing is hurting my brain....>_<

Me: Nice update!!! Hope for more soon!!! ^_^ AND DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY BISHIES!!! >_<

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
oopsie. T_T Ed aint in K_K 's fic but hes mentioned. I shood really read before I say. That happens a lot. -__- On to the fic. Violence! BWAHAH! XD.. OO and Ya know how Riku has that mystery side? Well we never find if he has relatives right? Well youll see from his attack who hes relateed to!!!!

Chapter Twenty: Showdown: Krad Vs. Dark

As Riku regained he stance he smiled wickedly at Dark. "You know this battle is one-sided Dark. You dont dare hurt me for two reasons!" Dark's purple eyes were almost red with hate but he spat back, "And whats that Krad?!" Riku leaned against a tree and told him clearly enjoying it, "Well one is you know magic is very hard on a human so I know you wont risk Daisuke and two, youre little friend will be heartbroken over Riku's death. So clearly I am untouchable." Dark realized Krad was right, 'Damn! That asshole is right!" He thought. "But you'll risk Riku wont you Krad?!" Dark shot back. Riku gracefully hopped on to a branch adn grimaced at Dark, "You already know the answer to that Dark. I dont give a dman about the boy. He is just another puppet in my plan. Enough of this chatter....let us begin." Wings white as the purest snow burst from Riku's back. "Wiz!" Dark called. Daisuke's fluffy rabbit creature bounded forward and morphed in to Dark's ebony black wings. Some times Good and Evil Really Are Black and White. All Dark could do was defend against Riku's attacks. Krad reached up to the heavens and a mass of white glowing matter grew in his hands, "Whats this? The great Phantom Theif Dark is afraid?" "Keep dreaming!" Riku shot the mass at Dark. Dark defended as best he could but was almost knocked backwards! Riku's attacks quickly diminished Dark's defence. "How did he get so strong? Its because hes using Riku's body isnt it Dark?" Daisuke's voice asked Dark. "Yeah." A final blast threw Dark against a tree snapping it in two! Dark hit the ground his head bleeding. He tried to get up only to recieve something hard digging in to his chest. He looked up to see that Riku had stomped his foot down on his chest. "So ends the Great Phantom Theif Dark. I'm going to stay here and watch you die slowly." He shoved his foot harder in to Dark's chest. Dark's blood-curdling scream peirced the silence of the forest. Riku Harada heard his scream not too far away. "Dark?" She headed off in the direction of the noise. Once Dark had stopped screaming Riku continued his brutal words, "Either I will end up brekaing one of your ribs which will peirce your lungs thus drowning you in your own bodily fluids, or I will slowly suffocate you." Dark's breathing was becoming more and more labored. Riku stepped off of Dark for a moment to kick the blood of his shoes. "Dark, it is your death that shall keep me strong and confident. What do you think of that?" Riku's laughter rang out until he felt the slash across his arm. He shouted out in agony as he was thrown off his feet by black magic. Dark was back on his feet. "I think if youre going to kill someone kill them! Dont stand there talking about it!" "How? Y-You couldnt even stand!" "You underestimated...my will power." Dark was wobbling on teh spot clutching hsi open wound. "Fine I'll finish you now!" Riku lunged. "Not while we're around!" He saw Kairi, Aroz, Noelle, Goofy, and Donald drop in to the scene! Noelle ran over to Dark to help him stand which amde Riku's blood boil. "Riku? WHat the hell are you doing?!" Aroz demmanded. "Thats not Riku!" Kairi announced. "What?" Aroz asked. "Thats not Riku! It is but he isnt acting on his own. Someone is controlling him! His eyes are the same as Tidus's back on Destiny Island!" Kairi tol them. Riku smiled and began to laugh, "Clever girl you are. Know wonder that weakling Sora cherished you!" Riku wasnt braced for an attack and was thrown in to the air one of his wings badly shredded. Both Kairi and Noelle had stepped forward their hands outstretched. But it wasnt a balck or white attack that injured Riku....it was gray. "Huh?" Kairi asked. "What the-?" "Fine you wnat to play?" RIku asked form a branch. "Then lets play!" Riku charged down at them at top speed. Knocking them apart, He turned to Kairi, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!!!" Kairi felt her shoulder severly cut and she cried out in pain. Aroz grabbed his sword and he and Riku fought. Aroz had Riku pinned but Krad's powers blasted Aroz away. Donald and Goofy attempted an attack but were unsuccesful. Riku made hsi way over to Kairi who lay bleeding on the ground. He opened his hand to end her life with a final barrage of magic "Nobody hurts my sister! Not even you Riku!" Noelle stood in fornt of Kairi blockig Riku's path. The white magic faded from Riku's black gloved hand. "You dont have the nerve to attack me. You still are in love with Riku and you wont dare hurt him." "Youre right! I still love him but that doesnt mean I will step aside and let you kill my sister. You are not Riku. And if I must fight against you to save Kairi I will!" "How will you fight with no weapon?" Noelle's Dark Depths Keyblade appeared. "If its going to be just you and me no weapons . Fair?" Riku asked. "Fine." Dark Depths faded away. "How do you hope to fight now?" Noelle reached out for Riku as if to embrace him. Riku stepped forward knowing she wasnt going to attack. But he was quite wrong. Black magic shoved him backwards injuring the heart. "Like that>" She told him. "Damn! Its the same magic as Dark's!" Riku was done playing now. Krad didnt care if he killed Noelle anymore. Riku took to the black skies. He was surprised when Noelle followed. Krad didnt know anything about her luckily. Blasting magic at eachother the two fought in the sky. Noelle finally landed a hit on Riku. "I'm finished with you." He dissapeared from sight for a moment to reappear behind her. He grabbed her and braced her arms against her back. He turned her and forced her to lokk in her eyes. The glowing gold and sea green was hypnotizing. Noelle's eyes grew wide and began to turn slightly white. Riku stopped holding her. He stepped back and she fell....She pummelted down from teh sky at a fast speed. She tried to fly but it was no use! She didnt even have the will to scream. She was nearing the ground knowing the fall would kill her, "I'm sorry Riku...so sorry." She thought as she closed her eyes. She felt somehting hit her back but it was soft... He opened her eyes to see that she wasnt going to die! At least not yet. APparently Dark had regained strentgh enough to save her. She smiled a bit but fell limp again. Dark circled up to Riku. "WHat did you do to her!?" He demmanded. "Her will power is drained. She does not have the will for flight, magic, or fighting of any type." Dark set he down on the ground next to Kairi who was unconsciouss from fighting. "Dark!" He turned to the wimper barely hearble over the night. Kairi was slightly awake, "Dark...talk to him about...Sora." Kaiir fell motionles after the message. Dark returned to the skies. "Riku....what are you doing? WHat would Sora say if he was here? Would you kill him too?" A look of recignition flashed over Riku's face. "You are hurting someone you love just like before. Remember when you nearly killed Sora? Well look what you've done to the one who loves you!" He pointed at Noelle's motionless body. A look of rebelllion appeared over Riku's face. He was fighting with Krad deep inside his heart. His will fighting to regain control. But it was too weak... "You know nothing of Sora Dark." Riku said. Dark unleashed a final blast. One that would end the battle. A sonic blast of enormous force burst through the area. Knocking both Dark and Krad unconsciouss. Dark was down adn out but Krad seemed to have just a little more energy. He was moving twoards Dark to finally do what he had wnated for so long when he felt a pull at his arm. He turned back to see who had grabbed him. It was Noelle. She had tears in her eyes and didnt seem to care if she was clutching a Riku who would kill her without a second thought. SHe grabbed himaround the shoulders and embraced his bloody figure. "I'm sorry Riku...I'm so sorry." She cried. "I still love you..and I always will. No matter what."I-I just thought it was the end so I moved on. I thought you were happy too. Even though I love Dark i love you more! Riku...If..if you go I'll be alone in the darkness. I need someone there with me in the endless night. Do you remeber where we first met Riku? Please if...if you have to leave kill em so I cna go with you!" She cried as she held his blood stained body. Riku felt his senses coming back. It felt as if a prescence in his heart was being driven away... "I"m not going anywhere." He whispered. Noelle looked up to see the smile she knew. His eyes still hypnotizing but with light. Light in his eyes and light in his heart. "Riku!" She cried and she grabbed him tighter. She felt Riku's arms circle her waist and knew it really was Riku. He looked down on her face shining with tears of joy. He leaned down and kissed her forhead. He held her tighter so what ever the world threw at them she'd be safe. Kairi stirred and Noelle broke away from Riku to help her severely wounded sister. Blood loss was making her pale and weak. "Kairi! Rikus okay! Hes back!" Kairi managed to stand and threw er arms around Riku, "I knew youd beat Krad Riku!" Now that Krad's power had faded everyone was starting to wake. Aroz was clutching hsi arm and Goofy and Donald ran to welcome Riku back. Dark was still wounded against the tree. Noelle and Kairi crouched down next to him. He was awake now but still very weak. "Dark...thank you for saving us. But...I still love Riku. I love you too. But my place is by Riku's side? I'm sorry....Do you understand?" Dark smiled, "I knew all along. But that didnt stop me from falling in love too." Noelle looked guilty. Dark held her face, "Dont you feel bad abouit it though. No matter what happens my wish will never be granted. But thank you for loving me even if it was only for a while." Dark leaned up and kissed her forhead. This time Riku wasnt jealous because he knew Noelle's love for him was true. Dark fell back and was changed back in to Daisuke. Daisuke looked as if he was near death! "Whats wrong with Daisuke?!" Gasped Kairi. Daisuke opened his eyes slightly, "Magic..is very hard on a human like me. When Dark used it I fell unconsciouss." "Daisuke! WHat is going on!? Are you all right!" They turned to see Riku Harada running in to the remnants of the battle feild. She threw herself on to the ground beside Daisuke's injured body, Riku began raging "What the hell happend?! Whats going on!? WHy is evryone hurt!? What happened to y-!" She was cut short as Daisuke stopped her talking with a kiss. RIku blushed furiously. "I'll tell you about it someday soon Riku. I promise." Riku was too shocked to say anything so she just nodded. As teh group left the clearing someone was waiitng outside the woods. It was Satoshi! "Satoshi! What are you doing here!?" Daisuke asked, "I know what happened in there. And I cmae to see if you were all right. I hope you all feel better." Saying nothing else he wlaked away. "And people call Cloud a stiff!" Riku whispered to Noelle who giggled. "That was...odd" Aroz agreed. As they returned to Daisuke's house Daisuke's mom was in a panic attack. Just like Riku. SHe kept hugging Daisuke asking if he was all right crying baout his injuries. Daisuke';s father and grandpa were very frantic too. "So can someone explain everything!?" Kosuke (Dai's Dad) asked. Everyone was completely exhausted and didnt have the strentgh to talk. Diauske managed to yawn a responce, "In the morning. We need some rest..."

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! ^_^ Riku is good again!!*glomps Daisuke, Dark, Krad, and Satoshi* MY BISHIES!!!! WOOOOO!!! ^o^

Kaze:.....no comment....-_-;

Sora & Aozora: That was violent and educational!!!

Kaze: But mostly violent!!!

Aozora, Kaze, Sora: YAY VIOLENCE!!!! ^_^

Me: Great updatedness, SA!!! ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
OoOOo been a while it has.....ok cut the yoda crud out. *delete* Anyhoo ive been gone fer a while cuz i just joined a anime music video site. Many videos of DNAngel and KH. Lots mor too though. Ive watched too many -___-. Im obsessed now. Such sad ones too T_T. Hmm i seem to be babling. Anyway on to the chappi. Did anyone figure out who Riku is related to???

Chapter Twenty One: Protecting The One You Love...

Kairi awoke to the smell of fresh baked pancakes. Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned. Once the room came in to focus she saw everyone else was still asleep. Daisuke was on the couch next to Aroz with Wiz sleeping on his face. Aroz was spread out with his arms behind his neck just like Sora. "He's more like him than he'll ever know..." Kairi thought. Riku was on the couch opposite of her with Noelle under his arm snuggled close. Kikino was on her lap his tail swishing everytime they snored. Both were snoring slightly. Kairi was debating whether to wake them for breakfeast. Soon Wiz straightened up and yawned, "Kyuuuuu!" He began to pester Daisuke by yanking on his shirt, "All right! All right I'm up!" Daisuke groaned as he sat up. Aroz blinked and shaded his face from the sun, "Morning already?" He yawned. Kikino let out a irritated "Kik!" Before sneezing...which caused fire to burst from his rubies! Riku yelled in surprise and pain as the couch fell over and Kikino, Noelle, and Kikino were flipped to the other side. "Ugh. What a wake- up call..." Noelle moaned and she crawled out from the couch. Riku and Kikino climbed out also and Riku began muttering about fire hazards. The group treked over to the table and began to eat while wishing eachother good morning. After Daisuke had 4 pancakes he sighed and said, "Fine, Dark." He flipped out Riku's picture and stared at it before a light surrounded him. Where Daisuke was previously Dark appeared. He yawned and stretched before saying, "What a night. My back is killing me." He yawned. Everyone was grumbling about pain in their backs or arms or legs even their heads. Kairi's shoulder was aching from her cut. Aroz's leg hurt, Noelle's back hurt, and practically every bone in Dark and Riku's body was aching. "Daisuke says we need to go see his parents and grandpa and tell them about last night." Dark said through a mouthful of pancakes. The group got up and walked down the hall with Dark in the lead. Daisuke's parents were waiting. "So tell us what happened!" Emiko (Dai's mom) broke out. Dark explained how Krad possessed Riku and used to as a puppet. "So Krad took over Riku's body. Why?" Daiki (gramps) asked. Riku looked guilty at this, "I was jealous of Dark being with Noelle. I wanted her back but Krad tricked me." He explained. "Dont feel bad Riku, Krad is a master of manipulation." Emiko told him. Riku smiled thankfully. Dakr went on about he and Riku fought and how Noelle brought Riku back to his senses. "Now, how did mentioning Sora and Noelle's crying for Riku help?" Kosuke (dad) asked. Dark seemed to be the only one with the answer. Its because Riku loves Sora like a brother and Noelle' love for Riku was being shown. If theres one thing Krad does not understand its love. Krad doesnt know how to fight back against love so it forced him out of Riku's heart." It all seemed to make sense now. As the convensation ended Emiko told Dark that he had to steal something tonight. "Dark youre going to be stealing the Scroll of the Fallen Angel tonight. I'm going to send the warning out." The KH team jumped blurting, "Fallen Angel!?!" "We need that! Its one of the clues to saving Sora!" Kairi explained. "Well if you wnat it you gotta work for it." Dark smiled. Dark grabbed the pen and paper off the table and began to write to warning note.

I am coming for the Scroll of the Fallen Angel tonight at midnight. You'll be glad to know that I will be accompanied by my team of Phantom Hearts.

Dark

Dark handed the card to Wiz who flew out the door to deliver the warning. "Phantom Hearts?" Kairi asked. "I like it." Noelle said. "If you are going to be a Phantom Thieves you need to dress like a Phantom Thieves." Dark said. Soon The group was decked out in theiving attire. "Wow. This is cool." Kairi said emaxining her new outfit. White with a purple hoody and white pants with 3 purple belts. On her chest was a heart with a paopu fruit intertwined. Her black choker was replaced with a white one which conneted to her shoulders. Noelle's outfit was basically the same except black with a Heartless symbol instead of a paopu. Instead of a hoody she wore a velvet black sleeveless shirt with fish nets down her arms. Aroz and Riku wore the same outfit as Dark except they had hearts intertwined with a a jagged L for Aroz and a heartless symbol for Riku. Dark was decked out in a black sleeveless that showed his muscular chest. The jacket with a high collar. He had two bandages around his arms. Kairi and Noelle took turns painting eachother's faces to keep their identities unknown. Kairi's eyes were outlined in purple glitter and a crown was painted on her forhead. Noelle's eyes were painted black and another Heartless symbol circled her forhead. "Ready?" Dark asked smirking at his new creations. They all nodded with excited looks. As they were heading out Emiko ran up to Dark, "Dark, there has been news that an earthquake might strike the city! Be careful." "Emiko. I'm not Daisuke I'm the legendary phantom thief. Dont worry baout me." Emiko looked satisfied but still worried. As the group neared the mueseum Dark set out instructions., "Okay since I'm the expierienced thief here I'll set up the groups. First we'll stick together. Once we enter the main room and are attacked we'll split in to groups. I'll go it alone. Noelle and Aroz, and Kairi and Riku will go it together. The group nodded. "And if Satoshi gets you do anything possible to get away. This is a chance to show them your powers. But.. make sure you dont kill anyone I dont want a rep as a murderer." Inside the mueseum Inspector Saehara was standing with Satoshi, "WHo in the hell are these Phantom Hearts?!" He raged. Satoshi seemed to know. As the group entered the main hall the police officers attacked. Dark punched some in the guts and Riku emerged from the corner with the Soul-Eater. The police were frightened by these strange newcomers. Aroz and Riku were working together while Kairi waited as many police surrounded her. She blasted blinding light throughout the room causing the officers to cover their eyes. As the groups split Noelle and Aroz took off down one wing. Noelle had a plan and told Aroz to hide. One police officer managed to follow them. The room was silent and he flashed the flashlight around, 'Show yourselves!" The silence was eerie. As the officer turned to go back Noelle was hanging from the ceiling like a bat. Shelaughed as the officer jerked back. She dissapeared in to the darkness as the officer lunged at her, "Cant hurt what you cant see." She whispered. Aroz emerged and struck the officer down. "One down. "He smiled as Noelle reappeared. Riku and Kairi were fighting many in the next room. Riku was using his weapon while Kairi shot light at them. Dark managed to work his way to the room with the scroll. He hacked in to the system making the case open. Before he could grab it Satoshi emerged from the shadows, "Using your new friends eh Dark?" "Hello commander. I'll be taking this." He reached for the scroll and was blasted backwards in to the wall. He felt his strength being zapped. "Draining magic, Dark." Dark felt the magic paralyzing him. "Damn!" "So I finally caught you." Satoshi smiled. "Nope! Princess, Rebel come on out." Noelle and Aroz appeared from the shadows. 'Dark!" Noelle called as Aroz was forced backwards by magic. "Aroz try and fight this." She told him. "Welcome Oblivion!" The room was darkened as Heartless amerged adn surrounded Noelle. Her eyes yellow as well, "Save Dark." She hissed. The Heratless advanced on Satoshi who was clearly frightened by these creatures. He fended them back as best he could but was soon being drained without a Keyblade. Dark was regaining his strength. Aroz and he broke the barrier to the scroll. Dark pulled out a feather and muttered a couple words and soon Satoshi was swept in to darkness. "Come on guys we're finished here." They grouped with Riku and AKairi who were sitting in the next room surrounded by unconsciouss officers. Dark was back as Daisuke. Escaping was a breeze and soon they were walking back to Daisuke's house. They were walking near the fountain that was perched high over the city. Below was the city which was far down. If you fell from there, there was no way you wouldnt die. More than a hundred feet high. Daisuke was tucking the scroll in to his jacket when he heard someone emerge from the bushes, "Daisuke!" It was Riku Harada. Luckily with Dark's magic they were able to take away her memories of the other night. "I'm glad I found you. I wanted to tell you... that I want to be with you always. "I do too Riku.. And I Promise to always protect you." Daisuke and Riku were walking together when the suddenly the ground rumbled! The whole earth shook violently. The ground was crumbling!. "Run!" Aroz yelled. They headed for the bridge. They were halfway across when a large portion went crumbling to the city far below! The rest of the brisge fell and everyone was toppled over! Riku Harada fell her hand outstretched for Daisuke's. Daisuke launched himself to her and Grabbed her hand. He pulled her close against him holding the back of her head. Riku cried as they plummeted to the ground miles below. "Give me wings....." Daisuke said. "Wings." "Daisuke! Whats wrong?" Riku cried. "I'm fine....I will.... protect you!" Daisuke screamed as blood red wings erupted from his back. His scream of pain echoched through out the area. Riku caught sight of the red wings and cried out, "Daisuke!" Daisuke closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in pain. He flew through the night holding Riku close He felt himself changing. The blood red wings changed to black. And he became Dark, "Dark!?" Riku cried, "Theres no time. Hold on tight even if you dont want to." Kairi was also falling through the air as well as Riku Aroz and Noelle. Noelle grabbed Riku and began pulling him through the air as she flew after Dark. Kairi was falling, "Sora...at least I'll see you again." She sighed. She felt powerful arms circle her. SHe looked up to see Aroz. Black demonic wings sprouting from his shoulders. A light from the sky surrounded them. "Aroz!" He nodded as he faced the pain of the srpouting wings. Suddenly Aroz dropped her! A huge rock from the bridge had struck him in the head. He and Kairi were helpless. Kairi reached for him but she couldnt reach him. The ground was nearing. Kairi braced herself but felt somethng soft and peaceful emerge from her back. Pure gold and white wings helped her flutter back in to the sky. She grabbed Aroz noticing the wings were transparent, "Sora's wings...." As she followed the others to safety it seemed that each of them was saved by the one they love....

http://dnangelyukiru.deviantart.com/journal/4091789/

if ya go there and click on the ANgel of Mine you can see a really good video. Youd need to be a member but its free anyway. Oh if u do join and it asks you to donate just click proceed (one of the 3 choices) and you wont have to pay anything.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:.....Riku's related to Sora....isn't he...? O_O

Sora: WHA-? @_@

Kaze:...They look nothing alike, K_K....>_>

AozorA:...true....BUT....in that chapter...it said..."Riku loved Sora like a brother," Or something like that...<_<

Me: Maybe SA meant LITERALLY.....o_O

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
eh its been a bit hasnt it? Damn UPS takes so long to deliver my Inuyashsa videos! *sigh* Anyway I must tally on. Oh i guess nobody noticed who I made Riku related to? Well its Inuyasha! Both have silver hair. Odd but cool eyes. so i like it! Said in ChapTwenty

Chapter Twenty Two: Kairi's Fate

As Kairi touched down she crumpled to the dusty soil in exhaustion. The beautiful wings on her back began to dissapear. She reached out for them not wanting the only part of Sora she had to leave. Before she could grasp them they dissapeared in a glow. Aroz was knocked out cold. His head was bleeding steadily. His eyes were shut and his body was breathing lightly. Kairi looked at his body and felt the image burst in to her mind. Sora, dead. Lying bloodied on the ground his life force wiped away. Her limbs were shaking as she looked for the rest of the group. They were nowhere in sight. The wind blew and the sky was gray. She felt exhaustion taking over. She heaved Aroz away from the edge and fell to the ground. Before shutting her baggage loaded eyes she clutched the crown necklace Sora had given her. She htought of his wings, "I will never let this go..." She fell to the cold ground. Shortly after she blacked out a figure entered the scene. They were hidden beneath a white robe their face shadowed. They stood near the edge and looked at the ruins below. They smiled with relish. They heard a cough behind them. They swiftly turned to see Aroz had coughed on the dust. They stood near him. "Might as well do away with him." They uttered. A hand reached out of their cloak with a ring bearing a ruby red stone. The unknown person reached their hand twoards Aroz's forhead. A yellow spark shocked their hand making them pull back, "So he is merely a shell." They turned to Kairi who was curled farther up the cliff. This time they reached for her with agility. Attempting to place a stone on Kairi's forhead. This time they were shocked by a blue light. "A barrier." "No matter." They pulled out a shard from their pocket. Light purple and glittery. They took a stone which beared the letter K intertwined with a plant. They placed the shard against the stone where it molded with it. As they attempted to place it on Kairi's forehead once again they had no trouble. "This shard will make you suffer the same fate as Riku's brother's lover. We'll see how much you enjoy this journey." With a swish of the cloak they dissapeared in to the shadows. " Your lover's murder of Kyle shall be his downfall....and this time he will never come back..." Kairi had not stirred but the stone glowed red on her forhead and then faded in to her skin...
"Do you think she'll be okay?" "Yeah. Shes just tired." "Well what about Aroz?" "Dont worry about it he'll be fine too. They had me worried there for a minute." Voices were echoing in the darkness. Kairi opened her eyes to see Riku and Noelle hovering over her. "Thank goodness youre awake!" Noelle sighed as she relaxed. Riku looked equally pleased. "Idiot passing out like that!" He told Kairi. Kairi knew he was just getting his worry out. She laughed. She looked at the both of them. Riku didnt seem to have anything wrong with him but Noelle looked almost as tired as Kairi. "Are you feeling better Kairi?" A voice asked. She turned to see Daisuke and Riku on her other side. "Yeah I'm fine. Are you guys okay?" Daisuke motioned to his back where there were two large wounds where his wings had sprouted. Riku Harada looked pale and sickly. "Shes just in shock." Noelle whispered. Kairi smiled. She heard the clink of metal as she moved and looked down at the necklace. She instantly felt immense pain in her forhead! "Augh!" She cried out clutching her forehead. "Whats wrong?" Her sister frantically asked. "My head! It...hurts!" She whimpered. She felt a barrage of words zoom in to her head. "These words... where are they coming from?" She whimpered again. Noelle and Riku looked worried, "Are you remembering something?" Riku asked. Kairi nodded. "Well what?" Noelle asked. "Erm........someones name I think.....Inuyasha.......Kagome........Shikon Jewel Shards.....half demon.... What are these.?" She said rubbing her head. "I've never heard of anyone like that." Daisuke replied. Riku shrugged. Noelle looked solemn for a moment. She stared at Riku for a minute. "Whats up?"Riku asked. She stared for a minute, "I have heard that name....." She reached out and touched his hair. The silver glistened. She looked in his eyes. Strangely colored. "You...you remind me of Inuyasha." She whispered. "Who?" "Before i met you guys I spent my times with a half demon Inuyasha. That was one of the first times I realized my powers. Inuyasha and I were little but we were both outcasts. Theyd call hima half-breed and me a freak or evil." She told them. Kairi and Riku looked at eachtoher. They knew her sister's past was full fo strange expieriences. But now they were hearing of a half demon she was friends with!? "So what happened to Inuyasha?" Riku asked. Noelle looked away from them with tears. "Inuyasha wanted to become full demon so he tried to get the Shikon Jewel. He was evil. But then again I felt evil too back then. I didnt want to be alone so I tried to help Inuyasha but Leon forbid me to go near him anymore. One night he came to my window and asked me to sneak out with him to get the Jewel. I refused. That morning......Inuyasha was killed!" She sobbed. Riku and Kairi were stunned by this news and Noelle's tears. This was all fitting. "Wait. When was this? About a year before I came to Traverse Town. If I had gone with him he might not be dead right now. But theres sort of a catch. After I broke from the barrier I was kept in so much power was built up.Anger and saddness. When we arrived in this place called Tokyo I couldnt contain it. And somehow it triggered a chain reaction. Dad, Yuffie, and I were thrown in to a portal which took us 500 years back in time! I can never do that again. Ive tried. I've tried to go back just to get one more glimpse of Inuyasha but I cant. The only reason we got back in this time period is because of the anger and saddness I built up over Inuyasha's death." She covered her eyes with a sleeve. Kairi rested her hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her sister. "Why didnt you ever say anything before?" She asked trying to to hurt her even more. Noelle was silent for a while. "B-Because I dont like to dwell on those memories. thought they were gone. For months I prayed that those memories will be taken away." Kairi knew how it felt to lose someone who was closest to you. Too well. Riku tried to comfort her. "Daisuke? Can I see the scroll?" Kairi asked. Daisuke handed it over with a look of remorse on his face. Most of it was smudged. She was only able to amke out a few words...

Fate of the hikari....fate of the lovers.......One to kill another by manipulation..........Kagome................Inuyasha."

"Noelle?" Kairi whispered. She looked up. "You said you wanted to see Inuyasha one more time?" She nodded. "Well I think we are going to....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back