• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► It's not in my head.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I understand where you coming, to an extent, I've gone through similar experiences, but nothing like that.

Don't harm yourself, that's one of the worst things possible you could do.

Alternatives, Drawing, Writing, Reading, even playing violent videogames help (it's what I do at least, and it sure as heck calms me down)

So, your friends say you're bubbly, friendly and all that, well, the thing is, if they are your friends, they should help you through your concerns, if you're anxious about talking to your friends, talk to your true, best of all friends, they should understand, close emotional support is a great way to go.

Sorry to hear what you're going through, try to find sensible vents, which I beleive you've already done. It'll be a slow hard road, but when you feel like you have to self harm yourself, don't. Just repeat to yourself over and over that you will not harm yourself, then calm down, and do something productive, that doesn't involve pain in anyway.

Hope I helped :/

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
I understand where you coming, to an extent, I've gone through similar experiences, but nothing like that.

Don't harm yourself, that's one of the worst things possible you could do.

Alternatives, Drawing, Writing, Reading, even playing violent videogames help (it's what I do at least, and it sure as heck calms me down)

So, your friends say you're bubbly, friendly and all that, well, the thing is, if they are your friends, they should help you through your concerns, if you're anxious about talking to your friends, talk to your true, best of all friends, they should understand, close emotional support is a great way to go.

Sorry to hear what you're going through, try to find sensible vents, which I beleive you've already done. It'll be a slow hard road, but when you feel like you have to self harm yourself, don't. Just repeat to yourself over and over that you will not harm yourself, then calm down, and do something productive, that doesn't involve pain in anyway.

Hope I helped :/

Thanks so much Tom-kun.
Sorry to hear you've had type expiriences like this too. :( It's not good.
You should try singing to sreamo music that one helps when you're angry.
Close emotional support... I dont have much of that everyone around here isnt that close.
All my real close friends besides one live in different countries and states.
Anyway thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back