• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's confirmed: No Billy Zane in KH2 (minor spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Billy Zane was so awesome. *Bows* We shall miss you. But Richard's good too. At least the voice is in good hands. Well just have to get used to it. We've only heard like, two lines anyway.

D

Dexter

Well we cant realy say "Man the New Voice for Ansem sucks balls!" because we havent really heard him yet. So who knows square has good taste for voice actors. Like Jesse Mcartney people thought he will suck. But now people love him! So maby we can actualey hear him in a scene we can base our opinions then. So really we can't complain. Oh didnt you say Billiy Zane won't voice ansem? Well maby Square thought that Billy Zane fits somone else perfect. So square could of said instaed of having Billy to do multiple voices billy can do one perfect character for him. So who know Billy Zane can still be in the game!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
At first, we thought that Jesse was bad on doing Roxas but we were wrong when see the video interview....so if Richard do Ansem well, what would you say?

D

Dexter

Madness said:
It's gonna be hard taking him seriously knowing that's the same voice as Bobobo. XD

But actors can change there voices to fit a charcter. I should know this becuase I take acting lessons.

darkriku14

beginning and end
aw man, no Billy Zane...T_T.

oh well, this guy didn't sound too bad in that clip with Namine. meh, it could be worse, i guess...

UnknownEnigma

well true we HAVE to get use to the voice....i mean i see a lot of people saying ill mute it when they talking but come on youve been waiting for this game so long and youre gonna mute it?! not good.....but ah well i thought ansem was gonna be back but i dont want spoilers here....atleast he couldve been that voice tht has the white subtitles tht wouldve been nice...i dont know who bobobo whatever is but if you people say hed be ok for him then sure

Roxy~Chaotix

lord_xzsawq21 said:
What happened to Billy Zane?!?! He was great!??! This guy is nowhere as good!?!? Arg!
Have you played the english version of KH2 yet? Unless you have, then please refrain from calling this guy bad yet.

onyxrhapsody87

I must be the only person here that didn't care for Zane's acting abilities in KH 1... He did say some lines really good... But he kinda ruined the ending's feel for me... It's just my opinion... I wouldn't care if he came back or not... But from what I've heard so far... even if it is just one line... The new guy sounds pretty good... I like that he's had experience in voice acting... that's assuring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back