• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's confirmed: No Billy Zane in KH2 (minor spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I'm not going to go into all the details, but during the Brittany Snow interview, we hear what should have been Ansem's voice, only done by someone different. Now there's this (spoilers): http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=26596152 Like I said, that link contains spoilers, so here's the main post:

Edge Geraldine said:
Well at KHU I downloaded the Brittney Snow interview, and I noticed a voice for one of the Org members. I thought "Holy crap! That sounded like Batou! (from Ghost in the Shell)"

I actually found his official e-mail address and asked him about it. Here's the response I got:

Thank you so much for your lovely letter and yes--what sharp little
ears you
have-that was indeed me on Kindom Hearts 2--doing most of my scense
with the
great Christopher Lee.

Not the most high profile characters, but good to know ^_^
So, that's it. Ansem will be voiced by Richard Epcar in Kingdom Hearts II, not by Billy Zane.

D

Dexter

Do you think he fit as ansem

....Oh an I noticed he did alot of VA for video games then moivies.^^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Something told me Billy Zane wasn't going to be in the game. If he was he would've been announced with the other famous stars. But this Epcar guy doesn't sound too bad as Ansem.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-sniffle- Aw, sucky... ;---;

The new stupid guy just sounds like a freak. Atleast the old one scared the crap out of meh...

-shrugs- Aw well. -pulls out hate list and scribbles name down- I HATE YOU DUDE!!! -skips away with Sora plushies-

dejah

:|
aww well..

i thought billy was awesome though.

*takes off hat in salute~*

D

Dexter

Man im getting anoyed with people complaining with the VA. All I can say is get USED TO IT NOOBS!

D

Dexter

It's just that everyone complains about VA. I mean come on I thought VOICE ACTING was the least important thing. Man I wished we MTV would of never done the interveiws. Then none of this would of happend.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Gragh! Nobody can say the 'One who knows nothing can understand nothing' line as good as Billy! ;_;

Oh well, supposed we'll have to get used to it...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Give him a chance guys. Yes, it will take time, but we will have to take what we're given and get used to the new voice. As with Roxas' situation, his voice could be worse.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Madness said:
He was the voice of Ansem in the first Kingdom Hearts.
WTF!,...so their gonna have someone else do ansem's voice?! :confused:

How is that even possible!!! D=

D

Dexter

KH Vandread said:
Give him a chance guys. Yes, it will take time, but we will have to take what we're given and get used to the new voice. As with Roxas' situation, his voice could be worse.

ARE you NUTS??? If you saw the interveiw with Jesse Mcartney he is the perfect Roxas. Jesse does an awsome job.^^^...

UnknownEnigma

King Sora_Strife said:
Something told me Billy Zane wasn't going to be in the game. If he was he would've been announced with the other famous stars. But this Epcar guy doesn't sound too bad as Ansem.

AWWW MAN! whats his reason now?!?!? when i heard JD wasnt gonna eb in it i thought oh BZ will make it beter....but now this, i wish they hadnt done it either but better then sooner then later because when we egt the game and look at the VA on the manual we wouldnt see him....and wed know it wasnt his voice. well kh2 sure brings a lo of changes..

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
His first line "We could find the real thieves. That would set the record straight." was really off in my opinion. Maybe it was just because it didn't match up with the lip sync.

I agree with UnknownEnigma. It's better that we know he's not voiced by Billy Zane now than when we actually get the game in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back