• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while, so I might as well make a thread like the others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Devious

It's been about two years since I've even peaked at this forum. I miss it, to be honest. All of the fun times in the RP section and the Intel Discussion board. I noticed that a few of you old timers are still active and a few of you are coming back. It's good to see the old names and plenty of new names. I love how the digital art customizations have broadened since last I came. I recall the rare few that were stuck in an endless loop of signature requests (which is still likely). I think I might change my username and see what's going on in this forum more often. Glad to be back.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I do not know/remember you, but welcome back! :33

Devious

I went by the username Twilight Demon for a couple years. I would mainly limit my posts to the RP and Intel sections. If that doesn't ring any bells then it's nice to meet you.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I may have seen you around in the RP section since I'm usually there as well, but I don't remember you. Regardless, nice to meet you too. :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I love how the digital art customizations have broadened since last I came. I recall the rare few that were stuck in an endless loop of signature requests (which is still likely).

You're welcome

C:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome back to the forums.

I'm sure everyone's very glad to have you... or something.

Devious

You're welcome

C:

If you're a graphic designer then, yes, thank you very much for your hard work.

Welcome back to the forums.

I'm sure everyone's very glad to have you... or something.

Doubtful, but hey, you posted so I'll :thumb: to that. (I really wish that worked on here)

Welcome back to KHInsider!

:D

Thank you, thank you. I can't believe I forgot about this place. It was in my mind up until 2010 where it just disappeared for a while.

Back