• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► It doesn't matter since nothing you will say, nothing you will do, will change it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate this fic?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me:..experimenting..o_O I'm going to put lyrics from Breaking the habit in...o_OLinkin Park.
Chapter 7

It was later on in the day, after Shinra had told them about Rikku' condition, Yuna never had a chance to see how she looked, never had a chance to see the wound that should of been fatal, that should of killed her instantly...

Yuna sighed to herself, the celcius(sp?)was flying to it's new destination, she pulled her knees to her chest, shivering a little. She was on the deck, she always felt safe on the deck for some reason. But not this time, Maybe because of the wind threating to get her to fall off, but never succeded?

Memories consume like opening the wounds. I'm picking me apart again. You all assume I'm searching in my room. Unless I try to start again.

Yuna shrugged, her lond braid of hair flying infront of her, though she could care less, her eyes were dazed yet again, trapping herself in her mind seemed like a habit now.

"They're... going to die!"Yuna thought, their destination was Besaid Island, they were planning to stock up on items before the journey, they were low in the first place anyway.

She hated it, she always had to battle, ever since Sin, people closest to her was dieing... Tidus... if only she had just taken the final aeon... if only she wanted to live.. even though she knew it was the only way to defeat Sin permantly, it felt like she wanted to live... well.. of course she did... But it cost the life of Tidus... Auron.. though he was going to appear to the Farplane, it still felt like it was her fault... everything felt like her fault...

I don't want to be the one, the battles' always choose. Cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused. I don't know what's worth fighting for. Or why I'm at your scream!!

She always seemed to battle, she chose to fight Sin, she thought that would be the end of conflict, but how she was wrong. She didn't WANT to fight Vegnagun, but she had to. She knew she had to, for that was how she was, she always was there to help Spira. Always there, was that her purpose?

I don't know why I insticate, to say what I don't mean! I don't how I got this way, I know it's not alright, so I'm breaking our habit, I'm breaking our habit, tonight!

And now there was a new threat, she heard of these people before, in Luca, Le Blanc told her about them, if only she was concernd about it at the time, this wouldn't have happened. And now, it cost Rikku... Would her mistakes always cause others to suffer? And now, she yelled at Shinra, she didn't mean to..

Clutching my cure, I tighly lock the door, I try to catch my breath again, I hurt much more than inside before, I have no options left again.

"No.. I can't let them look for the cure..."she thought sorrowly, if there was more death, if more people she loved or cared about got hurt, she'd never be the same again. This was the only option, her heart wouldn't take anymore.

I don't want to be the one, the battles' always choose. Cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused. I don't know what's worth fighting for. Or why I'm at your scream!

"I.. have to fight by myself this time... for all it's worth.. I know I have to fight.. no matter what.."Her thoughts were put into words, though she did not realize it.

"But for what purpose am I always fighting?" it's interesting what the mind can think, that it can actually startle you, for saying something that you'd never accept, never say, or never hear. Yuna startled herself, was that a feeling? Or a thought? Or was it both?

I don't know why I insticate, to say what I don't mean! I don't how I got this way, I know it's not alright, so I'm breaking our habit, I'm breaking our habit, tonight!

Was Yuna finally changing? Finally growing like how she tried so hard while she was a sphere hunter?

"No.. I shouldn't be thinking about that right now..."she mutteres shaking her head, a tear found it's way in her eye, like a disease, it was not wanted, and it would consume people wether they liked it or not.

I'll paint it on the walls, because I'm the one that falls! I'll never fight again, and this is how it ends!

"I don't want to fight again though! I hate fighting! So why.. why is it always me?!"Yuna yelled to the air, slowly standing up, she was starting to get dramatic, but she could care less, all she hoped was that no one was watching.

I don't know what's worht fighting for, or why I'm at your scream, but now I have some clareny to show you what I mean!

"I don't care if I sound selfish right now! But why do I have to fight?! Why do I always have to vanguish and evil?! Why do I have to suffer?! Why.."Yuna said to herself, sliding to her knees again, she was at the form of self pity, it seemed.

"Why... do I always yell and scream?"her thoughts came somberly. For once you let out an emotion, it stays out, it wasn't just tears that were like a disease, emotion were to, for emotions could always make your mind unclear, and change you, into something you hate.

I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright, so I'm breaking our habit, I'm breaking out habit, tonight!

"Yuna?"asked Paine, she had just went onto the bridge, just missing the breakdonw Yuna had, thought, she heard crying, and saw Yuna on her knees. "For how long?"Paine thought. Yuna and her were similar in a way, they both had lives that shouldn't had turned the way they did, and they both lost someone special.

Yuna stiffened, she wiped away her tears, she dind't want anyone to see her struggle like this, though it was too late.

"Are you okay?"

Yuna coughed a couple of times, desperate to get the sorrow out of her voice, her tears were gone, Yuna looked at Paine, and tried her hardest to lock the emotion up, she put a sweet smile on her face, and said cheerfuly,"I'm okay!"

Paine didn't believe her, but no matter, it wasn't really her buisness, she walked away, saying,"If you say so..."Paine started to walk down the stairs, but then she remembered something Brother wanted Paine to tell Yuna if she saw her,"Oh yeah, we'll be at Besaid in a couple of minutes,"she watched as Yuna nodded.

As soon as Paine left, she let the smile disappear, hse always tried to smile when she was sad, though it was getting harder, Yuna looked at sky, for the first time, saying,"I'll leave today, before anyone will notice.."she thought to herself, concluding this thought, for she would not turn back. She smiled, despite of everything.

"And this time... will be the last time, High Summoner Yuna fights..."

Me: Okay, I know it's probably over dramatic and sorry! Also, sorry that's it's short! I hope I'll get off the damned Celcius next chapter! lol. And sorry if some of the lyrics are messed up! I was too lazy to look on the internet, so I played the song over and over again until I got everything, lol.

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Me: I know!=^_^=
Gem: She jsut thought that it kinda matched Yuna o_O
Nanala: Also, like she said, she was experimenting!
THea:.. We are sorry for the inconvience of no new chapter, it is because on Tuesday she could not get on the computer and on Wednesday, she had no internet, we do not know when the chapter will be up, sadly... -_-

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Note:… SORRRRYYYYY!!! T_T I could only get on the computer on Monday and I was hoping to finish the chapter on Tuesday, but I didn’t get a chance to go on! And if I put this on Thursday, sorry! It’s because the internet messed up! Oh yeah, ust to let you guys know, NEVER trust what I say when I'l update! >.<

Paine sighed to herself, going to the bridge, it was strange, if the elevator were to break, a person could get seriously stuck, maybe even die if there was a malfunction.

Paine shrugged," Yuna.. She isn't acting normal..."her thoughts said.

"Of course she isn't acting normal, after all, what happened to Rikku.." she shrugged the thought away, she hated thinking about what happened to the poor al-bhed. She sighed, resting her back against the wall, closing her eyes these were stressful times, that was for sure.

Before she could even relax, the elevator had reached it's destination, reluctantly, and quickly, she went off the wall, going in the engine room. It was very strange how each time they actually went OFF the ship, you'd think that you'd use the deck, or maybe the bridge, but no, it was the engine room, for there were stairs located at the bottom of the floor, that they'd have to climb. Though, this brought up an interesting question," How DID Le Blanc get on the ship?"

Now that she thought about it, she didn’t know how they all got back on the ship before when they left to give the ," awesome sphere, "to Nooj. For as far as she was concerned, someone had to operate it from the inside to make the stairs go down, and they always closed.

Then again, there was also the teleport that was all over Spira. Were those glowing orbs part of getting there? Or did Brother and the others hear them about going to the ship? Or, was it something else?

“… Huh .. I guess this is what they mean when you shouldn’t think so much .. ”she thought to herself, rubbing her temples in all the confusion, and starting to give herself quite a headache. She sighed, before walking into the sun which forsaken to her to solid ground.

Jack watched the Celsius from afar, this time, he was located on the ruins on what used to make Besaid a pride of the world. His green spiky hair was actually put down in a ponytail this time around, so he wouldn’t look so girlish. But it didn’t matter anyway, for he was wearing his cloak again. And his crimson eyes were covered by sunglasses.

He sighed, everything was getting hellish lately, it was awhile since he saw Takai .. Well since this morning, for some reason, she was always sent to get their mission, “ Hey.. Doesn’t the leader usually get the files and stuff for the mission?.. Our leader probably tells her to get it so me and Enzeru won’t fight over who’ll get it….”he smiled to himself at this. It seemed him and Enzeru always fought.

“No… I shouldn’t think about that… I should focus on my mission… I wonder why I can’t focus today? Maybe it’s because lack of caffine .. Or maybe it’s because….”His voice trailed off, he watched as a women walked out of the machine that defied the purpose of humans and proved the humans were evolving, and were rebelling.

“…. It’s been awhile since I saw someone…”he thought to himself, sighing sadly, the woman had short silver-greyish hair, and wore.. a revealing outfit, she, too, looked stressed. He watched the considered adult walk out. He watched his next target walk out.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Flashback!! Of the morning of that day!​

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Jack sighed, his green spiky hair shining in the sunrise, he watched the sun forcing the moon to leave it’s position in power, so it could rule for a day, Jack sighed to himself, rocking himself back and forth, like a little child,” I won’t forget….. I can’t foget…”he said to himself, he would of mumbled more if it wasn’t for one thing.

“Forget what? ”asked Takia.

Jack stumbled in his stage, almost falling forward, falling off the cliff, till he forced himself to fall on his back, Jack panted, his eyes blood red, though, no one could tell the difference. He forgot ONE vital thing he needed, though, coffe.

“WTF?! Don’t SCARE me like that AGAIN! Takia! >.<”Jack yelled from the sudden surprise.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” Takai replied smiling, obviously please she had done so.

“ I-I didn’t say I was scared!>.<”

“Yeah you did!=^_^=”replied Takai, smiling,” I wonder if there’s something special about this place?” she thought to herself.

Jack heard as another figure approached, though the first thing he heard was her chuckle..."THe chuckle of mockery and pleasure...-_-"he muttered to himself saying,"ENZERU! How long have you been there?!"

"Long enough..."Enzeru replied, smiling to herself as she closed her eyes, still chuckling.

"... Wait a minute... Why the hell are you here anyway?!"Jack yelled at Enzeru, why WAS she here?!

"That's because Takai said that we were to find you to tell you the latest dirty work we must do to redeem ourselved from the hellish state we are in.."she said, opening her eyes as a smirk formed on her face. She LOVED to confuse, poor, helpless, Akuma-chan...

Jack had an idea what she meant, but thought it was his duty to ask this, sadly. "Umm... TRANSLATION?!>.<"he pouted at her, waving his hands in the air.

"Basicly, our newest soon-to-be victims!=^_^="Takai replied, smiling that smile she did a minute ago.

"So... who DO we take down?!"He asked, excitement found it's way in his voice.

"Well,"Enzeru said, starting to explain, she hoped she'd confuse Akuma-chan while she was talking, but before she could say anything, Akuma-chan stopped her, which made her angry.

"NO explanations from YOU thank you!>.< Last time you explained our last victims, I spent almost TWO FRIGGIN HOURS trying to find the guy since you confused me so much!!>.<"Jack said.

".... Okay, I guess I'll explain,"replied Takai, looking at all of them," We are to go after seperate targets, I go after the one called Wakka, Enzeru goes after the one called Lulu, and you, go after the one called Paine!!!=^_^="
End of flashback!​
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

He sighed, his black cloack trying to follow the wind, he jumped down, landing right infront of the woman.

Paine walked through the beached of Besaid, slowly making her way to the small village, she thought nothing more could go wrong, but how wrong she was. She sighed to herself, her footsteps were about to continue their journey until something caught her eye.

She blinked, she could of SWORN she saw something black, blocking the sun and was.. shiny(LOL, Jack uses ALOT of hair gel... o_O Or so we are believed to think!=^_^=)She shook it off, looking at the sand beneath her, but when she raised her head, she saw something was RIGHT infront of her.

"Hello..."the voice said, stressfuly? Whoever this person was, they wore a lot of black, for she could not see his face. Though, she could tell it was a male, a young male.. one about her age? But she knew something was WRONG.

Frowning, she asked,"Who are you?"

The figure drew a weapon but from.. where?! She looked at him, not knowing how to feel, the man replied," You're worst nightmare!!!"he said, he lunged at her, holding his sword.

Paine drew her weapon quickly, her hand had been on the hilt of her sword ever since the strange man appeared, and she was ready for battle, she threw her sword above her stomach, ultimatly blocking the attack.

"...o_O.. DAMNIT!!!>.< Of COURSE I get someone with good speed.. but.. atleast there will be a challenge today!"the man muttered under his breath, who ever he was, he acted childish... Kind of like Gippal, almost.

Before she could continue her thoughts, he dragged his sword above his head, throwing it to the ground, almost as it was a second nature, Paine drew her weapon up, though, that proved as a fatal mistake, the man was powerful, that was easy to tell, his strength was almost unbearable, for she had to use both her hands to stop the blade from advancing to her ear.

She could of sworn the man grinned, from under the hood, as she realized why, he had punched her right in the stomach, the truth was, he was using only one hand for his sword! Paine watched as she spat out blood.

"What?! But... a sword that big would have to be used by two hands!...."she thought to herself, she grinned grievly, this was a risky move, but it was the only she could do at the moment, she removed her sword from defending her, but then spinned, causing her to get some distance.

"Hmm.. You're not too bad! Most people would of fallen to the ground, groaning in pain!=^_^=" The strange man said, as he looked at her, Paine seized this oppurtunity as she rushed at him, but instead of plunging him in the stomach, at the last minute, she went for his legs.

Enzeru watched the battle from afar, with her was Takai, Enzeru chuckled at the battle," Is it just me, or is this women either that strong or is Akuma-chan losing his touch?"she asked, relaxing on the grass on the cliff, like she was having some kind of picnic.

"Come on! We got to go Enzeru!"Takai said, nearly dragging her away from her spot, hell was about to sprout on the island, and they were the devils.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back