• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► It doesn't matter since nothing you will say, nothing you will do, will change it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate this fic?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Okay, this is going to be a spoilor in a way for people who have not played Final Fantasy X(10) Since well... it might spoil how thye look, characters and such, this story was inspired when I was thinking of something for so long*

*Yuna walked down the beach with Rikku grabbing her hand, she'd been wanting to show her something for awhile, but it wasn't complete, Yuna was wandering what it was that Riku was acting this way, she would soon find out*

"Yunie! This way!"called the blonde girl, she was a mere 17 and had golden hair braided, she didn't wear much since she wore a bikini but she was very innocent, Rikku was so happy she had finally completed it, her cousin would be... she.. frankly didn't know how she would react at her discovery, but she that it was a great thing be toward her*

*They walked down the beach, Rikku was skipping,"You'll love it Yuna! I've been working on it for so long, and I've been worried about completing it and.."

"What is it, Rikku?"she asked, laughing to herself, she loved it when Rikku was full of energy, and she envied it, even though Yuna would never admit it, she was sometimes so sad, she felt like she could die, she shrugged it off*

*The al-bhed girl turned toward Yuna, putting her finger in front of her mouth, then saying,"It's a secret! And besides, everyone isn't here yet!"

"You're going to assemble everyone?!"She was a little surprised about this, whatever she was going to show, it must be amazing, she thought to herself*

"Of course! So just sit tight Yunie until then!"she said excitedly*

"Hahaha..."

*Immidietly, Rikku and Yuna turned to where they heard that voice, it sent chills down Rikku's body, the voice was cold, she didn't like it, she was about to turn and say" HEY! Why are you laughing?!"Or something along those line until she saw what it was*

*The person that was there was a girl with pink hair, her hair was in a style of like feathers, her eyes were deep brown, her eyes had no pupil, and was only in a deeper bown in the center, her skin was very pale, as pale as snow, her pink hair reminded Rikku of a pheonix, the woman was beautiful*

*Rikku let out a gasp at who it was*

"Who are you?"asked Yuna, there was something about her she didn't like*

"Ah, the former High Summoner Yuna,"she sneered*

*Yuna looked at her, the woman had a hateful glance to her, the woman's hair ruffled up, when she looked at Yuna,"What was with this girl?"

"Who are you?"asked Yuna, fear was trying to claw in, but she had nothing to fear, right?

"Huh.... Sad girl.. Why should I tell YOU? In fact, why should we bow down to the,'Almighty Summoner,' All bow down to YOU I assume,"she sneered again, her white robe was outlined with a beatiful silver with a touch of blue as it shined, she also had a hood*

"Okay, I don't know you are but you have no right to treat Yuna like that!"Rikku pointed at the woman accusingly, the woman smirked at her*

*Yuna didn't know what to say,"What did this woman thing of her?"she thought, why did she act like this to her?*

"Huh... I see she has a tramp.. How sad EX-High Summoner, You probably wish that Sin would appear again, don't you?"

*Yuna's two different coloured eyes flashed angrily at her," How DARE you call Rikku a tramp!"

The woman chuckled"Ah yes, EX-High Summoner, You just act this way, until you kill her, after all, deep down you don't care about anyone!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"she was angrier than before, how could she say that about her?! All she ever wanted was the calm, all she ever wanted was to save Spira! Yuna was almost already at her breaking point*

"I said that, to be blunt, you don't care about anyone, so many people are dieing because of YOU So many people's death soak your hand!"

"W-what do you want with Yuna?!"Rikku yelled, looking at the woman, she didn't like her, there was something that ws showing itself in this woman, she didn't like it*

"What I want with Yuna.."The girl said, before she finished, two things appeared in her hands, she held a dagger, it was see-through and thin, but it was beautiful, it shone the colours of the rainbow in the moonlight, while the other one, was a sword, it was a rusted sword, green from it's rotting dephs, It was half of her height, it's handle was a worn out gold/silver and there was a ruby in the center, the weapon had a pattern as a web it seemed*"Is I want her DEAD!!"The girl screamed, she ran up to Yuna, who dodged just in time, jumping backwards*

"Yunie!"Rikku screamed in terror, she was just about to run over, with her two weapons*

*Yuna looked at Rikku, fear was in her eyes, not about what would happen to her, about what would happen to Rikku.."Stay back!"she yelled, she couldn't risk anyone else dieing because of her...

*The girl stepped forward, advancing while slashing without a care*

*Yuna grabbed her two guns, aiming at her,"Please..."she pleaded,"I don't want to fight you..."

*The girl laughed,"No.. You WANT to fight, you wanted destruction, and you WILL fight!"she yelled at her, her eyes looked insanee as she laughed at Yuna's sight, her hands were trembling with her two guns*

"Please.."Yuna said*

*Rikku coudln't watch this battle, the girl had familiar attacks she reconized, but from where..? She knew this girl was going easy on her, she knew that she couldn't just stand and be a witness*

*Yuna dodged another attack, but wasn't swift enough, the rotting weapon just missed her, but the dagger didn't, it went diving into her skin, destroying everything in its path*

"T-That's not true!"Yuna yelled at her, the girl attacked twice in a row, and Yuna was already getting tired! This girl was speed while Yuna was aim*

"Oh yes it is!"She yelled, this time, she swung her foot on the ground, knocking Yuna down on the sand, Yuna looked at her, fear in her eyes*

*She jsut appeared out of nowhere, so fast this girl started a fight, and was able to end it,"Why do you want?!"Yuna asked softly*

*The girl smirked,"All I want... like I said before... Is your dead body, rotting in your own home!.. You're lucky... I decided not to make you suffer by making this discussion blunt and short,"the woman smirked again*

*Yuna watched the woman, bringing down her rotting weapon, Yuna could od easily shot her..."No.."she said in her mind... she couldn't kill this woman, she didn't want to kill anyone, she would never be able to pull the trigger... Yuna closed her eyes waiting for death to come*

*Rikku ran to where Yuna was, she couldn't stand watching, her speed quickened at what was to happen,"YUNA!!!"she yelled, she jumped in front of her, she would portect her*

"RIKKU!!!!"She held the girl in her hands, the sword had peirced her where Yuna hoped would be peirced, Yuna looked terrified, water falling down from her cheeks, the weapon peirced through Rikku cleanly, the end was poking out of one place, where no matter what happened, it would kill her, the heart, the source of her living, Yuna lifted her up, blood was pouring on Yuna, she didn't care, she pulled out the weapon from Rikku, it sll happened too fast, before she could do anything, Rikku... She had used herself as a shield*

"Rikku.. why.. why did you have to go infront of me!?"she cried, holding her closer to her..*

"Yunie..."the girl said, her eyes were filled with fear, yet, with joy, she looked at Yuna, this, would be the last time she saw her.. no matter what she would do.. It woudln't matter..

"Rikku!"Yuna called, hugging her cousin.."...Why.. Why did you have to do this..?!"

*The al-bhed girl smirked at her, Yuna didn't care about anyone else right now, she didn't care what was happning, all she knew was this, Rikku was going to be dead in a few minutes*

"Yunie.."Rikku gasped, looking at Yuna, Rikku felt so happy, to be so close to Yuna, to know she cared of her being,"I had to..."she said simply, smiling while she did*

"What do you mean you,'Have to?!' *Yuna's eyes were closed, she couldn't open them, she didn't want to face the reality that was here, she didn't want to face what was to happen,"First Tidus, then Rikku,"she though,"How could I have let this happen?!"she screamed in her mind*

"Yunie... I had to because... even if the ages of summoners have passed... even if the world is out of danger... I will always be your guardian...,"she coughed before continuing*

"And.."Rikku gasped, her vision was disappearing, her mind was being taken, little by little, falling into a deep slumber, she would never wake up from, she had to tell her now, before it was too late, Rikku closed her eyes, Yuna's tears had landed near her eyes, making it look like she was crying,"The first rule of being a guardian is... No matter what happens, you must protect your summoner, even if it means your life.."Rikku gasped again, her blood was stopping, was it out of fear? Or because.. she really WAS dieing*

"Rikku!!!"Yuna yelledm holding her hand, Yuna remembered Rikku's final words to her, she would always remembered what she said*

"And, Yunie I will always protect you, no matter what Yu....nie..."Rikku looked at Yuna, the last thing she saw was her crying, she hated it when she cried, because, she then became sad, her vision faded completely, and her mind went into the darkness*

"Rikku..? Rikku! RIKKU! RRIIKKKKUUU!!!"Yuna yelled, Rikku was not breathing, Yuna shaked her Rikku was not stirring The dawning Sun appeared to trying to shine on Rikku, she was already so cold Time seemed to freeze, Rikku is deadNo, no she isn't! Yuna screamed in her mind, her eyes became red from crying, she couldn't form anymore, she wanted to though*

"It's all your fault,"The girl sneered, looking at Yuna, to the dead girl, she had been watching them this whole entire time*

*Yuna looked at the girl, something new had formed in her, she put down Rikku gently on the ground, the sand brushed against her skin, hoping to revive her, Yuna was blinded by anger, she grabbed her guns, pointing them at the girl Rikku was dead and.. it was because of her! She was ready to pull the trigger, she was nothing more than a beast now..

"Huh, so now you're going to kill me?"

"YOU KILLED HER!!!"Yuna yelled, her tears disappeared, while her face was serious*

"Excuses, excuses, in the end, people kill each other for a reason but it all leads up to this with you humans, death."

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?! YOU CALL YOURSELF INNOCENT!"she yelled, she couldn't stand this girl, if anything, she would shoot her, she pulled the trigger, but when she looked back, she was gone?!*

*The woman appeared behind Yuna, she whisprered in her ear,"I'm not exactly like you,"she whispered, before sh disappeared, Yuna was left with herself, she held Rikku close to her, crying till her eyes hurt, she didn't stop crying then, as the sun had risen, the celius appeared above them, leaving the Gullwings speechless*
Me*Takes out fire proof shield, summons all aeons, gfs, espers, summon materia, dressphere, every character in all Final Fantasy, equipment, monsters, self-defence shield, time thing controller and etc.*Okay, this SHOULD protect me, anyway, I know I'm not good with making stuff sad and I rushed it, but, I hope you like it!!*will hopefuly update eventually*
Gem:..T_T Poor Rikku!
Nanala: T_T
Thea:...

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
*After the ship had came down, the crew looked at Rikku, and quickly took her to the celesuis It's all in vain.. The ship actually had a little shelter to take care of people there was no point

Yuna was dazed this whole entire time, she jsut stared at her hands, back to where Rikku was killed where she should of been killed It was all her fault that this happened! If only she killed that girl when she got a chance... Nothing would of changedYuna's mind was too far away from reach, only emotions were at the surface, her mind was trapped deep in her, like a dream*

*Yuna rose quickly, sheets had covered her, obvoiusly, she was in a bed. "Where am I..?"she thought. She was on the celceus..," Was it... a dream?" She smiled at her nightmare It's not a nightmare"But... jsut to be sure.."she thought to herself. Yuna looked around, she went off the bed easily, running down the stairs to the elevator, she needed to know*

*She ran to the bridge, bumping into someone in the process,"OW! Yuni!"her heart skipped a beat, the person in front of her was indeed Rikku,"Rikku!"Yuna cried, hugging Rikku so hard, she could barely breath,"ACK! Yuna! Cutting.. circulation!"Rikku let out a yelp, Yuna immidietly let go, looking at Rikku.

" Sorry but.. I'm just so glad you're alright!"she said happily*

Rikku raised an eyebrow at her,"Did you have a bad dream?"she asked her.

"Yeah,"Yuna replied,"Though.. it was more like a nightmare."

The Rikku that was here, pinched her, Yuna didn't understand this at first but then got it,"I'm sorry Yunie..."

Yuna woke up, she looked around her, she was asleep... But not now... She looked around her, looking at her arm horrified. Her arm was bandaged, there was a cast on it, soaked with her. She had been struck that night but didn't bother noticing where she was hit last night. ... So it WAS real but if it was then that meant.."No, I won't believe it!"she said crying, outside, she heard footsteps, she regretted saying anything*

"So, you're finally awake.."replied a calm voice Paine

*Yuna nodded, stopping herself from crying in front of her,"What..... h-happened... "Yuna asked, not wanting to know, she was hoping Paine would say something, but she knew it would take a couple of seconds for her to reply*

"We found you and... Rikku on the beach, you told us everything that happened and then you dazed out, or fainted afterwards from loss of blood, and you've been here ever since."

*Yuna looked at Paine, struttering with her words, she knew somethign was wrong with her voice,"W-what happened to Rikku?"fear was in her eyes*

*Before Paine could answer, Shinra and Brother came in wait a minute... Shinra?!... but he quit when they last fought Vegnagun!*

"Thank goodness you're safe Yuna!"Brother yelled, almost wanting to hug her, Yuna looked at them all, asking the question she asked Paine*

"Rikku's alive, but barely,"Shinra said.

"W-what do you mean?"Yuna asked.

"She's in acoma, she's lucky to be alive, but there's something I want to show you about this,"The small child let the excitement run in his voice everything was being rushed again

" But Yuna's too weak!"whined brother*

*Yuna got up, her body ached all over but... why?*

"Brother's right, you should rest Yuna,"Paine said, her tone a little worried*

*Yuna shook her head,"No I have to see her I must see her.."Yuna replied*

*Paine shook her head,"No, you need rest."

"But-!!!"Yuna started, but never finished, since one of them cast sleep... No... none of them had time to cast sleep... she thought to herself. Was she really... that weak?

"Yunie!"

*Yuna looked to see Rikku, Yuna wanted to hud Rikku but.. she knew she wasn't real, it showed Yuna how much she wouldn't accept that Rikku was dead... wait a minuteShe remembered what Shinra had said*

*That she was only in acoma!!

*Yuna just re-lived this moment," She's still alive!"The dream Rikku looked at Yuna with a worried look*

"Yunie? Is something wrong?"she asked her, Rikku usually didn't see her dazed like this, and she had an uneasy feeling that it had something to do with her, Rikku squirmed in her spot for a couple of seconds, she'd been meaning to tell Yuna until*..

*Yuna woke up again, the dream was shorter this time. She stared at the ceiling, she was in more pain than before, she looked at the ceiling crying silently to herself, she wanted to se Rikku but... they wouldn't let her see her until.. she was completely recovered, she knew her friends too well and knew that something like this they would made sure she'd rest, Yuna shifted in her bed, un-able to go back to sleep, for time to pass*

She vowed she'd get revenge*

"Still on your little mission, Enzeru?"said a man appearing out of no where. He had spiky green hair and a small bandana around his forehead, it looked cool since it was ninja style, his eyes were a deep crimmson, some of his eye was white and he actually had a pupil! His clothes were loose, they looked like a school uniform, his jacket and some of the buttons on his short were also undone*

"Shut up Akuma...chan!"he spat at him*

"How many times have I told my name is Jack... and that I'm not a girl!"he scowled, he hatedit when he called her chan instead of kun(If you know a little familiar terms with japan, then you'll get it XP*

"Whatever you see... Akuma chan!"she yelled at him, pulling his loose jacket over his head*

"HEY!!"Jack scowled.

*silence filled the air between them, Akuma broke it by asking this,"You tried it... didn't you?"

"Of course! But....." she was moving her fingers, fidgeting,"I missed my target.."

*Akuma look at Enzeru, he then started laughing,"So much for all powerful, never miss my target title,"he sneered at her, he grabbed his machine gun, going to get out of the tree, what he held was a sniper, he was about to fire it until Enzeru got on top of him,"HEY! She's still MY target!"she yelled at him*

*Enzeru, blushed, as she got off of him quickly, she didn't realize until she saw Akuma raise and eyebrow, then smirk*

"You're still as impulsive as ever,"Akuma said laughing*

"And you're still as wrong minded as ever!"she spat back*

"Well, what are you goig to do with your target now that you missed?"Jack asked, his carefree features were gone, his voice became seroius then and there, Enzeru hated it when that happened, she always started to tremble*

"Simple, as soon as she comes out, I'll re-correct the mistake,"she said simply, holding her weapon,"And this time, I WON'T miss."

"Or so you say, you'll have to correct the mistake soon, or else, well, so much for all our plans if all of Spira knows them,"He said simply, he actually had two weapons, a machine gun, and a gunblade, it had been awhile since he teared at human flesh, he loved how it felt to break them apart and crunching their bone, but, he was a nice enough guy, and when he had a target, he killed them quickly, then destroyed their bodies, after all, he couldn't let the people know who it was that was killed*

"I KNOW that already..Akumachan!"she sneered yet again, it was a bad habit of hers, and she hoped it would put him back to normal, prayed, she hated serouis people, they always thought she was childish and they could make the worst threats*

"I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES! I'M JACK!"the 18 your old pouted, stomping his foot on the ground, causing him to slip*

"o_O Are you okay Jack....chan"she asked, he never usually was clumsy, only when he pouted destruction always followed, like that time on mount. Gagazet, he pouted and fell of the cliff, luckily, he clinged to something, or that time in Bikanel desert, he pouted and fell in a sand pit, she chuckled to herself of these fond memories*

"-_- Jack is okay but could you atleast see KUN!"He yelled, climbing up to the top again, he hated it when he pouted.

"Okay.."Enzeru replied, she looked at the celceus in the middle of the day,"Soon, Yuna, soon.."

Last edited:

Noezel7

good start but i have a couple sugestions. read your material before you post it. i found a lot of run on sentences and some of the parts didn't make sense. leave out the little stars, they are a little confusing. also some of the dialoge was repeitive. don't worry its a good story so for, you just need to work on your gramar and english comp!:D

Noezel7

don't worry! as you go on you will get better! i mean look at the first few chappies in my fan fic! they are bad but as i posted more chappies they got better!

Golden_x_Heart

Noezel7 said:
good start but i have a couple sugestions. read your material before you post it. i found a lot of run on sentences and some of the parts didn't make sense. leave out the little stars, they are a little confusing. also some of the dialoge was repeitive. don't worry its a good story so for, you just need to work on your gramar and english comp!
i agree, and it is a really good start! keep it up, but to conisider these suggestions!
<3

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Yuna sighed, she had been in bed for two weeks, resting, she hated going to sleep because in the dream world, she always saw Rikku, even though Yuna felt a little better that Rikku didn't die.... It was still her FAULT. "If only I had fought that woman.."she thought bitterly, she rolled to the other side of the bed, ignoring the prostets of her arm, even though there was a cast(sp?) on.... It was safe to say it wasn't the greatest cast, for some reason, magic nor potions didn't work on the wound, not even elixers! It was very annoying letting her arm heal itself.

Most people nowadays didn't need hospitals, many people were learning magic and there were always healing supplies, people never heard of ,"cough medicine," or medication. It wasn't needed. So for the cast she had on now, it ws pretty good compared to others.

Yuna hated what she started think, Yuna hated what she was doing since there was nothing else to do, since she could not see Rikku, to see how she was doing. She fought of this, a plan to kill that woman, to make her suffer the way she did, for her to understand what it felt like to experience the pain she held onto... Yuna shivered, it was obvoius she was starting to change because of this, she found it ironic, really, she was willing to sacrifice herself just for the people of Spira... and yet... here she was, planning to make one suffer...

"I guess that woman was right... Wait a minute?! She was right?! That can't be!"Yuna's mind screamed, but she knew, that she was right, she knew the woman was right about it all... She would hate the woman even more than.... well.. now..

Yuna had nothing to look at either, there was curtains pulled around the little bed Yuna was in, she heard about hospitals in the past, there weren't any for the longest time, that's for sure. So their ship was the closest to one.

She hated the fact that the curtains were pulled around her though, did they want no one to see her?! No... they didn't want me to see RikkuYuna sighed again, that was all she really did nowadays, out of boredom but this sigh. Was to come her nerves.

The only thing amusing in this solitar(sp?) place was the bloody fan! The fan for crying out loud! Yuna really did find that sad.... but.. she would only have to wait one more day.. than she could finally wonder the ship! She just hoped she wouldn't collapse from pain, they said she was free to go yesterday, but she fell on the floor, it was the same pain from when she first woke up, sometimes it would hurt so much, she felt like she could die while other times, it felt so nice somehow... the wound.. that is... It was very strange..

"Hey Yuna,"Paine greeted, Yuna jumped... (well... not actually jumping.. obvoiusly) Losing all her deep thoughts until she forgot reality, but not this time.

"Hey, Paine,"Yuna replied politely, she didn't want her to know that she was a little upset about being bored and angry and.. all that stuff... She noticed Paine seemed to be trying to find words for something... but for what?

"I need to tell you something, Yuna,"said her quiet friend, though, something was different, her voice was filled with worry! The silver short haired woman was 18, she was usually very calm, and if she showed emotion, like being worried, for instance, that means something's up.

"What is it?"asked Yuna, she didn't want to waste seconds of Paine's time to say something, she knew something was up ever since she told them what happened, they acted different around her, but they never said why, and Paine was going to tell her!

"It's about-"Paine started, until, of course, something had to interupt(sp?)it almost always happened, someone had to come, and that person was none only then, Brother..

"-Yuna! I lo-!"Brother stopped dead in his tracks, realizing he wasn't alone, he said,"Ur cred! E crymm ku huf!"(Translation, Oh shit! I shall go now)forgetting to say it in english, he ran out of the room, as fast as possible, she sometime hated it when he did that, when he just ran.

Paine sighed to herself,"I guess I should go,"said the calm woman.

"But wait!-"Yuna pleaded until Paine said something in reply, Paine obviously didn't want to tell her now, what was she going to say?

"It's nothing, I'll tell you another time."

"But-!"

"I don't want to put anymore pressure on you, Yuna,"Paine replied, sorrow in her eyes and.. pity?

Yuna sighed, she was all alone in the room again, with nothing to do, but wait for the hours to pass, when she would finally be able to walk, but, waiting with nothing to do, always seemed so long.

Paine sighed to herself,"What was I thinking about telling her?!"she yelled furiously to the air, she liked being on the deck, not many people went on it and the wing would carry her words away, so no one would hear, she always found peace on the deck, but not today, Paine sighed, sitting down, the wind always felt nice but the wind could betray you, since it travels from one end to another, spreading it's knowledge.

Paine looked up ahead, they had been wondering aimlessly for awhile, she knew why though, or had an idea, anyway, Brother was rally worried when he saw Yuna and Rikku the way they were and so decided they wouldn't stay in the same place too long, in fear of what would happen

She looked down at all the seas they passed, they only problem with the ship, was that it was really fast, it only took a two hours or so to reach from one side of the map, to the other, so they were going REALLY slow.

Paine closed her eyes, one leg was to her chest while the other was just down, Paine resisted the urge to cradle herself ,"No... I only did that when I was small..." But you want to now..

It was a nice fall evening, the birds were hibernating far away, Paine liked the fall season the best, for some reason it reminded it of her, though she didn't know why. Pretty soon, though, they would be entering dawn and it would be spring, after all, that was what was happening on the other side of the world.

Paine slowly started to close her eyes, falling asleep on the deck again, oddly enough, it was very comfortable... besides the fact you could roll off to you doom..(XP)

Paine looked around, she was in utter darkness, she could see nothing, feel nothing, or taste nothing, Paine grunted, walking around, hoping to find something here... but what...?

"PAINE!"someone yelled, Paine looked behind her, Paine's eyes widened out of happieness at whom she saw, she was running towards them, until they disappeared.

"No... not again!"Paine cried where she would of grasped the person, they disappeared again, leaving nothing in their trail, she sat down in the darkness, this is a side she never wanted to show her friends, she never wanted anyone to see her fragile side, no, she had to be tough in the world... no matter what! But... she couldn't stop now...

"Crying, I see, you ARE pathetic,"Paine got up, alarmed but..... she saw no one there.. she frowned at this, trying to decide wether it was her immagination or not, before she could relax though, something was falling!

Paine took a step back, just missing the thing, for a moment, time was slow, so she could see what it was. It was a girl in a black robe, she had black hair that lifted up just a little around the sides, her eyes were deep green. Paine didn't get a chance to see what the two weapons were, but she knew they were scythes.... with wings?

"Who are you?"Paine asked, pulling out her weapon, she didn't trust this person... at all

"Come now.. you're not that forgetful, are you?"the girl asked, smirking," I guess I might as WELL tell you my name, my name is T-"the girl started, but never finished, since, just at that second, she woke up, from her dream.

"What the-?"Paine wondered to herself," what a weird dream..."she thought, she shrugged the coldness that went through her body, she stayed on the roof for too long, she sighed, going down.

Jack looked at the night sky, it was a very pretty sight, he loved darkness more than anything, you never know what's hiding in the shadow's contents, he swung his leg up and down on top of the ruin he was on*

"Hey Akuma-kun!"yelled a girl a few feet away from him, because of this, it resulted him from falling off the ruin which was tall enough to be a cliff XP

"Hey Takai! How'd the dream go with that girl?"Enzeru called to the girl.

"She woke up... before I could tell her my NAME!"pouted the young girl, she looked about 16, the youngest out of the trio, she stomped her foot, like how Jack does when people call him ,"chan,"instead of,"kun,"the girl sighed, taking off her black robe, underneath she wore more black, she had a black see-through shirt that was followed by a black tee-shirt, the girl's see through shirt had a pattern on it's sleeve, similar to a chain, and inside where hte chain would be, her skin was visible on her arm, her black pants were strange, she had nice black pants but then put the same material of her see through shirt around them to make them look all flowy and nice, the pattern was the same like her sleeve, she also ahd a chain made out of this material.

Takai noticed for the first time that Jack had fallen, she looked down the rotting edge, leaning on it so slightly, so she wouldn't fall, the girl looked below, seeing a dot WAY down... obvoiusly Jack, Takai clasped her hands over her mouth, yelling,"Are you okay Akuma-kun!!!!"

"I TOLD you call me JACK!"

"Whatever.. Akuma chan.."replied Enzeru, she hated him so much, he always act like he was the leader out of the trio, did he act like that because he was a guy?! Because he was the eldest?! Her fists were clenched, blood dripped on her perfect robe,".... damnit.."she thought to herself.

"So.... Jack is there anything you called us for?"Takai asked him. SThey knew when each other called, Takai never completely understood that though, How could we know when to meet?She was the newest member, accepted to the group for her fighning skills... As some people say.. The weak fade away... She shrugged it off, never wanting to think of what would of happened to her..

"THANK you, Takai.. actually.. that EXACTLY what I want to talk about.."

Enzeru frowned,"You mean you called us just to call you JACK?! You're UNBELIEVABLE!!!!(sp)"she screamed at him, so he did think that he owned them like pets, fire lit her eyes, for anger was shown deep inside, you didn't have to be able to see through her to tell exactly how she felt. She grabbed her two weapons, about to attack him.

"NO! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!"Jack said, shaking his hands like crazy in protest,"NO! I'm talking about ALL of our names!"

"What's THAT supposed to mean! Just because YOU changed your name doesn't mean WE have to!!!"Enzeru yelled enraged even more, her hair started rising up again.

"Do you really THINK I'd call you guys for a STUPID ISSUE ABOUT YOUR NAME!!!"

Takai watched the two argue, moving her head back and forth innocently, her eyes were now red,"Um.... So does that mean the our leader wants s to change them..?"she asked putting her finger on her mouth.

"That's EXACTLY what I've been trying to say! Thank you Takai, at least SOMEONE'S on my side!"Jack exclaimed.

Enzeru scowled at this, she HATED it when Takai helped HIM, it seemed like she was by herself on this world war I against Akuma..chan! She hated it, her hair went higher up, as the wind whispered in her ear, lifting her hair.. That's how it raised.... Since, after all, Enzeru's element WAS wind, so it only came to mind that she could force air to do this.

"Well.. if there's one thing I learned, it's this, you have to respect your elders!=^_^= XP"Takai replied cheerfuly, it was FUN to be neutruel against the two, though it was scary to see Enzeru angry, at least she'd beat up Jack for it, and it was amusing to see Jack fall down anime style and watch him to get angry. He was funny and childish when he was angry.

"HEY! I'm only 18!Only TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!!!"Jack pouted, he truly did hate it when she joked about that.

'Oh really? I thought you were older than that!"Enzeru sneered. "SCORE!"she thought dancing triumphantly in her mind. da-d-d-da-d-d-daah!(Final Fantasy VII triumphant song :XP:)

Takai sighed defeated, watching them fight, her green eyes sparkled as the beautiful thing passed by, pyro fly, it was sad, the remains of the spirit of the living stayed here, not able to leave, until it forms a fiend..

"Umm.. as much as I enjoy you guys arguing.. umm.. shouldn't we decide our new names..?"she asked shyly,"Aww.... And they were going to fight!"she thought sadly to herself, she loved to watch them fight, it was FUN!She shook her head, when they finally tried to act cool

Me:Okay, I hope I've done better with this chapter and sorry to double post!
Gem: Ih yeah, she got the idea of the weak fade away from Radiata Stories =^_^=
Nanala:...>.> You still have to add me to a story...
Thea:... True

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
Whew! This is huge, I'll have to read the rest of it tomorrow or something cuz i gtg, but it's a really good story so far. ^^ update soon.

or i will keel u! =D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Chapter 4_____________________________________________________
Yuna stayed awake for the rest of the day, she couldn't sleep, how could she when she knew that she'd see what happened to Rikku? When she could actually move? Her determination carried her to stay awake, but no matter, even fiends need rest before they can fight, and even though Yuna was strong-willed, sleep carried around her, taking her away softly.

Yuna found herself in nothing, she looked around, she knew she was on something, she had to be other wise... what would she be standing on...? Her eyes limited her of what she could see, while little light shone on her. The ground seemed to be made out of glass, for when the light penetrated it, it bounced off, spreading the light.

"Am I in... the Farplane again?"she asked herself, she remembered, THIS is where she first met Shuyin, when she realized he wasn't ...."Tidus..."her whisper carried around the walls, echoing, letting everything know.

"Tidus... Rikku... It's... all my FAULT!... Both times I was to die, both times I should of accepted my fate, both times someone was with me..."she fell to the floor, crying, her knees could carry weight from the body and torso, as it has ever since a baby could crawl. But no... not from the weight she felt, her eyes quickened with tears, all Yuna could do was cry, cry to no one, only to this room she was stuck in.

"So, you think the High Summoner will be bent on revenge?"

Yuna stiffened, wiping her tears before she began to listen, something WAS here, even though she couldn't see it. She just hope it didn't see her. She listened, holding her breath for as long she could. The voices were more clear now.

"Of course! Since SHE! Screwed it up!"

"Come of it! You alraedy KNOW it was a mistake!"

She knew that voice... the was the one who was... laughing, the one that laughed when she first met them, the one that laughed in her eyes when she murdered Rikku, the one that laughed at her desperation, she clenched her fists.

" Yes, but BECAUSE of it, we've been de-moted! DAMNIT! The position we were at was hard to get!"the voice... it definatly belonged to a man...

"Shut up.. Akuma-chan!"the murderer sneered.

"SEE! SEE! That's one of the reasons why we were de-moted!"

"So, you're blaming it on ME! I KNEW you would! DAMNIT! You never change!!!!!"she yelled.

"Um.. so.. what's out current mission..?"

The man names Akuma stopped, his vision was started to become clear now.. yes... He had a black robe on, he looked no more than 18, juding by his structure. The boy faced the girl, saying grimly,"We are to take out ALL of the gullwings and anyone associated with them or that the summoner told about this mis hap of a mission."

Yuna could of sworn her heart stopped beating, her brain heard this, but couldn't take this in properly,"Who were these people?"she wondered silently to herself, what did they want...? Why were these thoughts now appearing in her head?

"Shut IT! Before I get Takai to poke you again!"

"-_- I DON'T take orders, Enzeru,"the girl muttered, she looked about Rikku age when she first met her.... Rikku...

Yuna looked at Jack, she could of sworn there was a pained expression on his face when he said this, or maybe it was the mere mention of the girl poking her?

"Damnit... if only N-"

"DON'T SAY HER NAME! You know who would freak if you said that allowed!"he scowled at the murderer of Rikku.

"Umm... but one problem.. how do we get on their airship? I mean their BOUND to hunt us down..."

"Well, are main objective is to get the High Summoner, and besides they can't hunt us down! We're too small to see on their map! And what their maximum of getting down near the ground it what..? 1 mile away? And they are bound to crash something so you don't have to worry about that."He said to the small girl.

"Baka here has a point,"shrugged the murderer, she was the only one who never wore a hood over her head, and Yuna knew she'd have her engraved in her memory.

"HEY! It's you FAULT anyway! We CAN'T afford you being seen! Why do you THINK out master trained us to kill and told us to wear hoods?! To cover out IDENTITY because mos people will see us, but can't see our face so all we have to do is run away, then drop out robe for awhile to blend in with citizens, then get it back later!"

"...-_- Okay, Jack-kun... you really GOTTA stop using this arguement against Enzeru.."

The only boy in the group rubbed his temples," Yeah, you're right, I can't think of anything else to throw at her currently.. where's coffe when you NEED it >.<"the boy muttered more to himself then them.

"They were all murderers...."Yuna thought to herself, she heard about them, they were the newest assasins and their numbers increased daily, Yuna and the gullwings didn't really look into that since.. well... they were sphere hunters at the time, even though it always bugged Yuna.." And now they've come back.."she thought to herself. But she could not think anymore after this.

The smallest girl stiffened, even though her hood was covering her expression, she knew that the girl seemed to be on,"... Killer mood...?"was what came to mind.

"... Someone's here..."the girl said, her eyes glowed in the dark, searching for whatever it was, she grabbed two weapons, scythes, one scythe was dark and had demonic wings while the other was vice versa and... there was a chain on them....?

The girl looked mindlessly in the darkness, but after every few feet, she would stop, and close her eyes, making one more confident step to what she was looking for, Yuna held her breath. The girl, with each step, she came closer to watch she was looking for, and she took more and more steps in that one direction. Until she started running, her weapons thrown, right towards Yuna.

She stood there dumbfounded for a moment, for, when great danger was faced with a girl for the first time, when she knows she could die, her first instinct is to scream, well, with some girls anyway, Yuna, on the other hand always had a chance at dieing at all her battles, and she always knew what to do, except for this one. This one seemed different from the others, the way she threw her weapon, the way she expelled it from her possesion.. the look in her eyes... Was all petrefying, and at the last moment, Yuna stepped out of the way, now breaking in a run.

"There she goes!"The girl yelled( Pretends the music form when you save Yuna from marrying Seymour is here... damn ba***** I'll kill him again one of these days).

"After her!"Akuma yelled, a little dumbfounded at first, but recovered quickly, even though... it wasn't neccisary for him to strike... a dramtic pose pointing to the direction Yuna went.. THEN running...-_-

"Baka, we already KNOW where to go, Akuma-chan!"the girl snickered.

And this, was the last Yuna heard them say anything, do anything, now, she was the hunted, she knew they didn't know exactly which direction she was going into. But they were getting close, their footsteps unheard. They were like the assasins of darkness.

Yuna continued running, till she slipped on her feet. She tried, but she couldn't get up, her arms were too weak from fear..." It's all over now..."Yuna thought. Until she heard a whistle, she looked around.

"Yuna! Get up!"

"But.. I can't..."

"Yunie! You have to get up!"

Yuna spoke the truth when she talked she heard those voices before but.. why did she forget them...? She felt intense pain in her arm, the arm the was sliced by that weapon. It was why she would die.

"I.. can't... I'm trying.."tears ran down her face again, there was nothing else she could do, she felt cold... until she felt herself lean against something warm.

The warmth was familiar from somewhere... but from where... she thought to herself for a minute.. then opened her eyes wide,"T-tidus!? Rikku?!"her voice tried to say, but was only a silent mutter.

"You have to get up Yuna, please, wake up.. before it's too late.."he replied, hugging her, how Yuna missed him, she wanted to stay here, just embraced, she felt stronger with each moment.

"Yunie, please go!"

Was the last she heard, before she woke up, she gasped for air, she looked around, to find herself in the same room she was every single day, she sighed, taking in the air, then crying to herself some more.

"DAMNIT!"yelled Jack, his anger fused with the air, and out of impulse, he had his arms close to his chest for a second before he threw it in the air, like he was commanding a group of soldiers.

"Well... didn't see you stubbing you toe there...-_-"replied Enzeru, looking at him.

"Very strange indeed o_O"replied Takai.

Paine had been staying in the shelter for awhile, staying there, so she could be close to her friends, she heard Yuna crying, even though it pained her heart, she knew, Yuna wouldn't want to be comforted. She sat there, near the door 'till she heard someone.

"You should probably get some sleep,"replied Buddy, but out of insintct, Paine drew her sword, ready to battle, she then put it away, if her skin wasn't as ivory as it was, it wouldn't notice that she was blushing, but only a little.

"Oh.. sorry, Buddy,"replied Paine in her usual voice.

"That's okay but, are you, I mean, you barely eat or sleep."

Paine lay back down near the door, sorrow in her eyes,"I want to be close to my friends.."she replied simply. Even though everyone on the ship was her friend, she was most attached to Rikku and Yuna, after all they were the ones she went through so much with, she was almost as close with them like with Nooj and.." No, I don't want to think about that..."she thought to herself.

"Okay then, if you say so,"replied Buddy, waving his hand behind his back, saying bye, Paine just sat there staring at nothing, she had lost contact with many friends, and she wasn't going to with these two. She gripped her fists, as prove of this. She wouldn't let anything happen.

Me:Here I go.. double posting again...lol
Thea:.. You need a trade mark >.>
Gem: I agree
Nanala: I triple agree!

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
XD there were some funny parts so XD.

Can i ask u something?? Does Tidus ever come back in this? <3 that would be kewl if he did. but if not it's ok, if it'll mess up the story. i cried so hard at the end of FF-X ;________;

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Chapter 5

Yuna sighed, she finally was able to get up from her damned prison, the prison that was to keep her safe, that was a place to help her recover, though, the sun was just rising to meet the sky, she couldn't have gone to sleep... not after everything that happened... in that dream...

She shrugged it off, looking at the ground, her body was full of energy, lusting to get up, to walk, to run, like a body should do, and... not be locked up for about... 3-4 weeks with only a window, that she had to sneak a look in, for Spira believed when a person is sick, they shouldn't focus on anything BUT their ailment.

She stared at the ground, Should she trust it? What if... she fell through it..?"No, no Yuna, that wouldn't happen..."she reasurred herself. She didn't want to stall anymore, she couldn't afford to... but.. she was too afraid.. afraid of what would happen.. afriad how her life would change when she saw... Rikku..

Yuna took a deep breath, no, she wouldn't let a painful memory go through erh again... for.. when someone experiences one again and again, two things might happen to them. They might become hard and distant to the world. Or their heart might tear up, bleeding from it all.

Her pale foot made no sound on the carpet as it absorbed it all, Yuna was in most of her clothes, except her skirt, boots, and her belt that held her weapons, Yuna took another feeble step off the bed, then steadily, was walking towards the door...

"Well, are main objective is to get the High Summoner, and besides they can't hunt us down! We're too small to see on their map! And what their maximum of getting down near the ground it what..? 1 mile away? And they are bound to crash something so you don't have to worry about that."He said to the small girl.

Yuna shivered the memory away, she didn't want memories to flash before her.. not now... For Yuna's heart had taken the blow both ways, she still tried to act normal, but she was tearing up in the inside*

"Yunie... I had to because... even if the ages of summoners have passed... even if the world is out of danger... I will always be your guardian..."she coughed before continuing*

No! Yuna's feet were starting to get shaky, her body was reacting to how she was feeling, her body felt pain if she felt pain, her body would feel weak if her heart felt weak... Yuna continued to walk, she didn't care about those memories!!..... "I.. don't care..?!"her thought said to her, Yuna wanted to scream, she couldn 't stand it but.. she'd be damned if she stayed in the shelter for another day.

"I love you.."

She stopped, her eyes wide at this memory, the first person she lost dear.. that affected her whole entire life..."I.. can't.. take this.."she whispered, her body feeling weaker, she fell to the floor, her knees making a big impact with the carpet but... she didn't care, she started to cry... for all the years she hadn't even though she cried when Rikku almost died... that was for Rikku only... but she was crying for everything.

She wanted to weep forever, until feet were in front of her, she didn't notice at first, until she heard a voice.

"Yuna?"asked Paine, almost in disbelief, Paine had been waiting by the door, she left to get something to eat, and was going to continue eating her sandwitch till she heard a thud on the carpet outside. She went to check it out, to see Yuna cry...

She had seen Yuna like this when they fought the aeons, but she never cried, Yuna had every right to cry at what happened, Paine knew. She ahd every right to be sad, angry, at everything that happened to her, something like this had happened to Paine once, a memory she would never forget... But, she couldn't stand to see her like this.

Every tear was a tear in Yuna's heart, a tear in Pain's reality, she thought she should leave but.. just leave her in this state..? She shrugged, not knowing what to do, she thought it would be best to leave until she heard her voice.

"P-Paine?"asked the sad woman.

"Yes, Yuna?"she asked her, pity in her eyes.

"T-Take me to Rikku.. I... have to see what has become of her..."

With a hesitant step, she asked,".. Are you sure?"

"Yes.. I'm sure..."

Paine carefuly went over to Yuna, letting her support her on the shoulder, she started to half carry her, have lead her to the room.

Yuna was lead slowly to where Rikku was, the airship seemed so different now, for she had quit the gullwings for awhile, Paine and Rikku still stayed though, and they had completely remodeled the place.

The floor was no longer hard, it was a carpet, a blood red carpet,"If someone was to be murdered.."she thought to herself, shivering at the thought, they had also sperate rooms for dormitories, there were 8 rooms in all, most were guests rooms, though.

Yuna tried to slow down her breath, to not cry so much so as not to wake anyone up, she sighed to herself, regaining energy with every breath, she'd need it for what she would see.

She sighed, keeping her mind occupied on the ceiling instead, it was the only thing that hadn't changed, and that reminded her of the times on the celius. Yuna looked on the doors of the crew membors, listening carefuly between her cries."No one was stirring.."she thought happily to herself.

They reached the elevator, they changed the system, now there was a password involved,"Probably upgraded that because of what happened before.."she remembered when Leblanc had invaded their home and stole that half sphere.

She closed her eyes, bracing for what would happen, she listened to the elevator going down, till it stopped, at her destination.

She walked out, to see shinra there..?!

"S-Shinra?! What are you staying up so late?"asked the throughly shcoked Paine, beating Yuna to what she was going to say.

"Paine, Yuna! You're awake! I assume this was the day you can get up?"he asked, avoiding the question in his own way.

"Shinra, did... you get any sleep at all?!"Yuna asked him. Though Shinra was a genious, he was a little kid, he seemed about 8 or 12, you could never tell since he never took his mask off.

Shinra's shoulders slumped, his head below his shoulders, he sighed, defeated, probably only because of lack of sleep. He looked at Yuna, his neck still designating towards the ground, he looked like a kid who was scolded,".. Yes.."he muttered.

"But before you can ask why!"he continued before he said anything.

"Is because of the research I was working on!"

Paine frowned at this, she didn't like what he meant by this, Paine looked at Shinra, asking,"What Research?"

The Al Bhed boy looked at each of them, though a helmet covered him, you could tell there was sandess in his eyes, he then replied to them,"On.. Rikku.."

Jack sighed to himseld, he was looking over the cliff to the ruins that were once a reality, where people whence lived, he sighed, watching the sun rse over the sky, he secretly smiled to himself.

"What are you doing here... Akuma-chan?"Jack froze, throwing away his smile, he frowned at her, acting like his smile didn't exist, then out of impulse, he said.

"Damnit Enzeru!!! It's JACK! J-A-C-K! JACK!"he yelled at her fruiously, he didn't mean to be so harsh but...

"O.O Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed..>.>"she asked him, folding her arms across her chest.

"Hahaha, very funny..... Enzy..."Jack replied,"YESSSSSS!!!!>.<"he thought in his mind he watched Enzeru's expression change. He smirked at her as she threw a glare at him.

She then yelled,"It's ENZERU! You jerk!"her furious voice swept through the air, everything listening to hear what she had to see, her gasps were of anger for what he had called her.

"Now you know how I feel when you call me Akuma-chan!!!.....Enzy"he said at her, his smirk growing wider, making Enzeru even angrier, he loved it when she was angry.

"... You won this battle but the NEXT!"she yelled, pointing her hand to the air, while taking a step forward,"Will be MINE!"she then stomped away, until she heard Jack say tauntingly.

"I put up with this every day, and here you are walking away when I just called you this once!"he said to her, enjoying her left eye twitching, while she gripped her hand, she stomped back to where he was, going to give her a piece of her mind.

Takai stared at Jack and Enzeru, they were lucky, they were never alone since as far as history in this group goes, they were always partners, she joined at the same time, and teamed up for their abilities, she looked at them longinly, her green eyes turning red, she rested her chin on her head as she looked out the window longily, the only light in the room was in the window, Takai looked at him, saying,"Yes.."

Her memories were not exactly clear, but she remembered them.

"NO! Not now.. no.. you can't go!"

Her eyes closed with pain as another went through her mind.

"You have to.."

"I can't!"

SHe didn't want to think about these anymore, her eyes changed back to green, she looked away from the man, even though she knew what might happen, she was embedded to his will, and there was nothing she could do.

"DIE!"

Me:... I guess my trademark would be beind the double posting master O.O
Gem: HAH! She left a kinda cliffie!>.<
Nanala: And there's a reason why she didn't post more!
TheaL Besides, possibly make people suffer, it was because that part was a perfect ending to the chapter with the Yuna bit and it would be wierd if she continued from there.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Me: Okay…-_- This chapter is boring.. I think have writer’s block so…*bows to the ground* PLEASE FORGIVE ME! T_T Oh, and as usual, my chracter’s sound out of character…-_-

Chapter.. 6

Yuna looked at him wide eyes," You've been researching on Riku?!"she meant to sound frustrated, she meant to sound angry, "How could he have researched on her ?!"her mind thought, she clenched her fists, yes she meant to sound angry but not.. scary...

"Why did you do that ..?" asked Paine, a little disapproval in her voice, she frowned at him, she never got angry only sometimes, and she didn't want to make an outburst, she already knew that situation was bad enough, and didn’t have to yell to make it worse.

The al-bhed reacted calmly to this, oddly enough, surprising that a kid could take it, even though it wasn’t much, other kids might have cried, but not Shinra, he looked at both of them, though you could not tell from his eyes(since he always wore a mask) you could tell he was calm, after all, even thought he wore a mask

"I'm sorry you two but... I had to."He replied simply to them.

"What do you mean by that? "asked Paine, a frown appeared on her features, she had a bad habit of doing that, she always did that, well, not all the times... but enough of the time.

The Al-bhed looked at Paine,” It’s because she’s changing …..”

“What..?”Yuna asked, she clenched and unclenched her knuckles, starting to feel better, she didn’t mean to yell, she sighed to herself, she looked at Shinra, feeling guilt for yelling at him.

“ When we brought Rikku here, we were surprised she was doing fine, that she was even alive since an attack like that would of killed her, but, over the past few days after she was brought here, I noticed something… Unusual…. Sometimes, her blood pressure would rise so much, sometimes her brainwaves would go to slow, sometimes her heart beated so fast, and I noticed sometimes… her appearance seemed strange, needless to say, something was wrong with her…” Shinra started to explain.

“So what did you do afterwards?” asked Paine, she knew that Shinra was having a break from explaining. It was obvious what he did afterwards.

“I decided to do some tests on her, that cut did something to her, it’s like a disease that’s forcing her to live, her DNA is somehow changing, turning into something else.”

“Into what? ”asked Yuna, she knew the question probably wouldn’t be answered but she might as well ask it anyway.

“I’m not sure yet, but into something, I think, she only has a couple months before whatever is happening to her is completed.” Shinra replied, he had a feeling that they would ask another question.

“And why’s that?” asked Paine, it seemed like Yuna and her were taking turns asking questions.

“Because as I said before, some days her blood pressure is normal, some days her heartbeat is normal, but some days they go faster, and some days it goes slower, then her heartbeat and her circulation system becomes normal, but after a month, I realized that when it slows down, it gets slower, and when it goes fast, it gets faster, by 15 beats or so, but there is a cure,” replied the small Al-bhed child.

“What is it?!” Yuna asked him, excitement was getting over her, if she knew the cure, she could save Rikku! But…

Shinra shook his head sadly, looking at Yuna, he replied,” I’m not sure, which is why I suggest that we start looking for it, before it’s too late…”he replied sadly. It was the same as when they first asked him if he had been up all night.

Yuna thought to herself for a minute, remembering that dream,” They said… they were going to kill all the Gullwings! Or.. at least take them hostage…” the thought scared her, she was now in her own little world, zoning out whatever anyone else was saying, it was all very distant.

Jack sighed, his green spiky hair shining in the sunrise, he watched the sun forcing the moon to leave it’s position in power, so it could rule for a day, Jack sighed to himself, rocking himself back and forth, like a little child,” I won’t forget….. I can’t foget…”he said to himself, he would of mumbled more if it wasn’t for one thing.

“Forget what? ”asked Takia.

Jack stumbled in his stage, almost falling forward, falling off the cliff, till he forced himself to fall on his back, Jack panted, his eyes blood red, he forgot ONE vital thing he needed, coffe.

“WTF?! Don’t SCARE me like that AGAIN! Takia! >.<”Jack yelled from the sudden surprise.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” Takai replied smiling, obviously please she had done so.

“ I-I didn’t say I was scared!>.<”

“Yeah you did!=^_^=”replied Takai, smiling,” I wonder if there’s something special about this place?” she thought to herself.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yep, I took the liberty to let her know.
(Cue TOy Story Music)
You've got a fan in me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back