• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there really gonna be a Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast2Donkey

I've heard rumors...but i dunno becuase some people are saying that it was a prank when nomura anounced it.:confused:

gjkc4204

Yeah but i hate how Nomura always keeps things secret until the last minute
Do you want to be spoiled think of how awesome and suprising KH2 would have been if we didnt know anything except the release date
Im not talking major plot spoilers Im talking as if we didnt know about the new combat, worls, gummi ship
If we didnt know about thse months i advance I think it would have been much cooler and much more suprising

Haruko

Honestly no one really knows for sure , except Nomura. The thing is most of us think there will be because of what Master Heart said. So nothing is confirmed right now.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It is not confirmed nor is it even being planned at the moment. But a sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 is very likely do to the sales of Kingdom Hearts 2 right now. From the information that is floating around, I really think that Kingdom Hearts 2 is the hottest game around right now.

Nomura also stated that he would get the team back together and they would make a new Kingdom Hearts's game determining the sales of Kingdom Hearts 2 in its first year, since Kingdom Hearts 2, pretty much sold the most amount of copies in the first quarter of 2006 in America.

It also sold well in Japan. Nomura has some thoughts about the next Kingdom Hearts's game, he said that it would not be a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2, meaning that it would not follow a direct story like the others, this does not mean that it would not be a sequel though, It just might not be called Kingdom Hearts 3, it would still be called Kingdom Hearts, just with some thing else attached to its title.

If they where to make a next Kingdom Hearts , I belive that Square Enix would begin to work on the the next game sometime in December of this year. But things are not as they appear so we can't expect to much intill more information arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back