• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the secret boss of BBS hard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ness

Allright thanks a lot guys.

Just 1 more question, maybe it's a bit stupid but...

is the secret boss some kind of clue to the next game, like Xemnas from FM and LS from FM+ were? Or is he mostly unrelated to the plot like Sephiroth was?

Isn't the secret boss Vanitas' Sentiment? He is, so how is he in the next game?

Jakek9

Isn't the secret boss Vanitas' Sentiment? He is, so how is he in the next game?
Well, Sora must save TAV right? So, that means eventually, Sora will give back his heart to Ven. Which in turn will re-create Vanitas. Got my drift?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Well, Sora must save TAV right? So, that means eventually, Sora will give back his heart to Ven. Which in turn will re-create Vanitas. Got my drift?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Jakek9

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh pleazerz. There's darkness to give away everywhere. I'm just saying, YOU know Nomura will find some way to re-awaken Vanitas in some formal way. Ventus seems to be the most appropriate situation.
But, nobody can be sure about this. Nomura is un predictable.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Spoiler Spoiler Show
what if vanitas went in a stated of sleep too? i dont know just throwing it out there....

Key to Truth

Awards
what if vanitas went in a stated of sleep too? i dont know just throwing it out there....

Why are you guys spoiling so much? xD

Anyways, secret boss is NOT hard as many people might say, he's just a bit tricky, but he's not hard, it's just a matter of getting used to his movements.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
LS stands for "Lingering Spirit". They didn't want to reveal the name in the game yet, but yeah he's basically Terra. But for clarification reasons he's refered to as the "Lingering Spirit" because Nomura wasn't very clear on if it was cannon or not.

Actually it's an anagram for Lingering Sentiment and it was named that to keep from spoiling Birth by Sleep, he was always canon to some extent.

Terra and LS are the same person essentially

No, no they're not.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora1915

Bronze Member
╬ProperArtist╬;4899863 said:
There's a really cheap way to beat Vanitas with all characters if you know what move to look for. Of course it only works if you use it while he's not looking right at you.
It's not that cheap.....I would have beaten him on my first try instead of my like 30th if it was cheap.....

A

Azrael

Just signed in to try to get an answer to this question.

How is the secret boss of BBS? Is he hard or easy? I heard he has only 1 HP gauge, is that true?

Thanks in advance.

He won't be that hard if you know how to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back