• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is the organization 13 good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
You can find contradictions around every corner. Its an assuming thing, but a really high chance he was speaking on behalf of most of the Organization. Besides Roxas, they all seem to have memories of their past and was able to fake many emotions.

Wait...I thought Sora destroyed Xehanort's Heartless at the end of the first game. I figured that the "Xehanort" that Riku battled in Chain of Memories was just his darkness personified.
It could have been, but its still a remain from Xehanort's heart. Darkness is an element of almost everyone's heart, and therefor a part of them. You dig? :p

A

Azrael

I assume Xehanort survived being attacked by Sora and that's why he was haunting Riku in CoM

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Good, Bad, we can all make our own assumptions. Thats the way the characters of the Org were made. Bad guys they may be but did all of them have bad intentions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back