• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is riku with the org.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Has nobody read my last post? NO HE'S NOT. I guess only Twilight Kitsune paid attn while playing CoM. Props to you TK. You seem to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread.

And I ask Again "WHY WOULD HE?"

DO YA'll REALIZE ANSEM IS THE SUPERIOR? And I ask again "If a maniac is trying to steal your body, would you FU$#ING HELP HIM?!!!":mad: Honestly, anyone who said he is, needs to be banished from playing the Kingdom Hearts series. What fu%king stupid asses

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just a reward for not being one of the idiots who this Riku is in the Organization.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What?! Give me my brownie! You decieved me. So you are one of those idiots who thinks Riku is a part of the Organization. There is no concrete evidence that he is. PLus they're evil, they tried to use him. Would YOU join someone who tried to use you? Ansem is the leader.

My 300th post:

PARTY!

Twilight Kitsune

That's wrong. DiZ is the Org. superior, why would Riku join him? Riku cannot tell it's Ansem because in KH, Ansem was finished by that burst of light. Thus, making him both light and dark or a "nobody". That light could not shed off all the darkness that surrounded Ansem heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Twilight Kitsune said:
That's wrong. DiZ is the Org. superior, why would Riku join him? Riku cannot tell it's Ansem because in KH, Ansem was finished by that burst of light. Thus, making him both light and dark or a "nobody". That light could not shed off all the darkness that surrounded Ansem heart.

No that's wrong. Have you been keeping up at all? DiZ is trying to destroy the Organization. Have you played CoM at all? If Ansem was finished off by that burst of light, then there would be no DiZ. You do realize that DiZ, ans Ansem are separate entities who were once the same person? There was a conversation between Zexion, and Lexeaus where Zexion could smell the superior. The only two that have "The Superior's" scent is DiZ, and Riku. If DiZ is trying to bring down the Organization, then it must have been Riku because DiZ's scent isn't exactly the same as Ansem's while Riku's is. Because Ansem is sleeping, resting within Riku's heart. DiZ is Ansem. Just the same way as Sora is BHK. Ansem is the superior.

Twilight Kitsune

Yes, I played CoM. Sorry about that...So DiZ is merely Ansem's shadow? Along with BHK being Sora's? I'm so confused... I need to play CoM over again. Also Axel might be working for DiZ, since Axel took all the other Org. members down along with the used help of Sora and Riku. But that is just a theory...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm not sure about the connection between DiZ and Axel. All I know is that for some reason, Axel calls DiZ Ansem.

Twilight Kitsune

Yeah, that is wierd for some reason but I might as well wait for KH2 and then all our questions will be answered...

TTBK2

Awards
Ummm...technically Riku and DiZ aren't the only ones with the Superior's scent. Riku didn't meet EM, but by the fact that the princesses sensed twilight coming from EM, I would take a guess that he would have the same scent as the Superior(if he isn't the Superior himself, that is). Oh, and I agree that Riku isn't with the Org. Actually I agree with nothing because there are scenes and other tidbits of info that reject both sides. For those who think that Riku is in the Org.:

He couldn't have joined for any reason at all(spying or to actually join) because he just came from killing/defeating members of teh damn group he would join! And I don't care what you think, but I don't think that those deaths/defeats(for those who think they're alive) went unnoticed. And for those who think they're alive, that's even more reason to believe that he isn't apart of the Org., because they would've reported what happened to at least #1 if not the Superior. Riku(and Mickey) wouldn't have been able to get close to joining. The only way they would be able to join is if the Superior knew and made it a trap. But then I don't think Riku would be stupid enough to join. And if not him, then definitely Mickey would've known it was a trap.

And then for those who think that Riku is NOT a member of the Org.:

Riku may be that unknown in the picture. And if it is, then what other reason would he be able to control the Nobodies like that(if they need controlling that is.....they do have souls)?But wait! There may be a reason. It's been a year. Most likely Riku has become more defined as twilight then in CoM, so why would the Nobodies attack something that would basically be just like them?(I'm guessing at this, but the Dusks at least have no eyes. So what else would they use to sense what they are attacking. I'm guessing that they sniff the force just like Riku was able to in CoM). So of course they would stay at bay if he told them too. He would have the same scent signature as them.

Oops. I just realized. I just basically chose a side. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back