• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is riku with the org.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

i just thought of something that it never occur to me before, what if riku is with the org...remember the scan where the unknown attacks sora (in the DD world) and the nobodies/dusk just seat there as if they were control, or commanded not to move...what if riku (if that's really riku in the pic) is the one commanding them....this could prove that he's in fact part of the org.

adventchildkiori

like you said he is the unknown with the dusks around him and sora in the deep dive world (seen with the souleater too) So if the dusks arent attacking there and are being controled then untill further proof I think he is part of the order.

Metal_Chocobo91

he might be in the order. i was reading an interview with nomura today and it said that there is somone from kingom hearts in the order. heres that part of the interview

DPM: The enemy in Kingdom Hearts II is no longer just the Heartless this time? Also, there are men wearing black jackets, but are they the same people from Kingdom Hearts?

TN: The white enemies seen in Kingdom Hearts II are third forces following the Villains [in each world] and the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. I can't say who's who amongst the people in the black jackets, but a character from Kingdom Hearts is among them for sure.

anyone but me

further backing up this theory, in trhat trailer that shows Sora about to attack an org. member in hollow bastion, the org. member does not try and stop the attack.. he simple pulls down his hood- could be Riku.. no point in bllocking the attack, Riku would know Sora would not attack him if he pulled down his hood..

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Metal_Chocobo91 said:
he might be in the order. i was reading an interview with nomura today and it said that there is somone from kingom hearts in the order. heres that part of the interview

DPM: The enemy in Kingdom Hearts II is no longer just the Heartless this time? Also, there are men wearing <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=black%20jackets" onmouseover="window.status='black jackets'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">black jackets</a>, but are they the same people from Kingdom Hearts?

TN: The white enemies seen in Kingdom Hearts II are third forces following the Villains [in each world] and the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. I can't say who's who amongst the people in the black jackets, but a character from Kingdom Hearts is among them for sure.

Nomura just said he is wearing the cloak. He didn't say if he was really in the orginization.

BHK Owns

anyone but me said:
further backing up this theory, in trhat trailer that shows Sora about to attack an org. member in hollow bastion, the org. member does not try and stop the attack.. he simple pulls down his hood- could be Riku.. no point in bllocking the attack, Riku would know Sora would not attack him if he pulled down his hood..

yes i agree with that....

and the fact that nourma said there was a returning kh character in the org....

now leaving me to belive that riku and mickey became good friends trying to make it home.. and so riku decoded to walk the twilight and since mickey wasent going to back down now decided to follow his good friend riku..

so therefore whatever riku does mickey will follow...

and aside from DD....we've seen mickey in an org robe in the trailors and so im asuming that riku we also be a member

sinharvest_angel

anyone but me said:

hey yeah thats a ggod, one, but he'd better oull it down fast, and if thats true, then does he hav control of the orginization, or something, cause they seem to obey that unknown

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sora_123 said:
i just thought of something that it never occur to me before, what if riku is with the org...remember the scan where the unknown attacks sora (in the DD world) and the nobodies/dusk just seat there as if they were control, or commanded not to move...what if riku (if that's really riku in the pic) is the one commanding them....this could prove that he's in fact part of the org.

I doubt that he is. Seriously, let's look at the facts. Who helped Riku? DiZ. Last I checked, The Organization were the bad guys. And 2 Riku doesn't have a X in his name. But then again, The Pic of the Org. in Secret Place. Actually, I can't make sense of this. Maybe Nomura is a drunkard, [slaps self] Come to your senses, is that how you talk about him? Me: NO
Is that how you refer to him?
Me: NO
How do you refer to him
Me: Master Nomura-Ordo, I am not worthy to utter his first name, master of the universe, under God, and Walt Disney himself!

But seriously, Go to the Secret Place, and there are pix of the unknowns. 3 of them have X's over them, but the tallest, and the shortes, don't. The tall one, has a "T" over it, and the short one has a "O" over it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Am I the only one who watched the end of R/R??

He was last seen leaving Castle Oblivion, walking the path of twilight, in an Oganization coat!

I mean seriously!

And to Purified Riku:

Kingdom hearts 2 was was barely a concept while they were making the game, so I doubt that picture was anything more than you looking into things too much...

sora_123

Am I the only one who watched the end of R/R??

He was last seen leaving Castle Oblivion, walking the path of twilight, in an Oganization coat!

I mean seriously!

And to Purified Riku:

Kingdom hearts 2 was was barely a concept while they were making the game, so I doubt that picture was anything more than you looking into things too much...

i'm not talking about the concept video....i mean the new video that was shown at the 2005 SE party...it has been expeculated that riku is the unknown in the clip....my point is that he's the one commading or controlling the org (just an expeculation, by the way)....which has nothing to do with the concept video, if i make myself clear...

just go to main page in this web site and check the video under videos....or this link...

http://www.khinsider.com/files/download.php?proc=dwnld&id=psm2005_kh2clips.wmv

it will show sora and the unknown fighting in the WfDD....you see it at the very end.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, my comment was pointed toward the fact that it is obvious that rikue is part of the Organization... because it is.... Riku is part of the Organization.... duh....

sora_123

^^^i know riku is with the org...but not as a spy, but as an unknown. i mean he seems as if he can control the dusk. (if you checked the resently new 2005 SE party trailer, you'll know what i mean) also to make my point nomura stated that each member of the org. controls a certain type of nobody, and by the looks of it riku seems to control them also ( i'm just poiting out that riku is part of the org. based on this, since i give proof of it) now i'm not talking about CoM or anything else, but about the recently new trailer shown. and since i can't see any relevant proof, otherwise, i'm sticking to the fact that riku is an unknown.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The concept part was pointed at purified Riku's post:

But seriously, Go to the Secret Place, and there are pix of the unknowns. 3 of them have X's over them, but the tallest, and the shortes, don't. The tall one, has a "T" over it, and the short one has a "O" over it.

And I responded:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well I say no anyway. Just because he wears an organization coat doesn't mean he is. In fact:

The WERE 13 members of the Organization

Marluxia- "dead"

Zexion- "Dead"

Vexen- "dead"

Larxene- "dead"

Axel- Alive... somewhere

Lexeaus- "Dead"

There should be like 9 left alive.

There is:

Xaldin- Wind

Demyx- Water

The new female-[who has been confimed not Larxene for those who still thinks she's alive]-Not known

EM- Lightsaber:D

GEU: Rumors are this is Axel [not confirmed]

DWU [BHK] His intentions are unclear, if they are to not be a part of Sora, then he in fact is a part of the Org.

BU [Riku] There is no proof, just cause he wears the jacket doesn't mean he is.

BEU [Big ear unknown-MM] Same with him

If I'm not mistaken, Riku accepted the twilight into hisself. Also why would he join the Org.? There is no reason for him to do so. The Org. is run by Ansem, haven't you learned yet? Also [I'm about to drop something on Themuffinman] In the picture of DiZ sitting down in the building, and one of the unknowns, the unknown called him Ansem. If he isn’t Ansem, which he’s not, Then why would they call him Ansem? He said back to that unknown, “Don’t call me that.” Or something similar to that. DiZ is trying to destroy the Org. My guess is that is he doesn’t want to be a part of Ansem again. If there was a maniac who is trying to possess you, do you think you would actually join his group? Or help a guy take down the maniac? Themuffinman, do some research, it won’t take up but 10 minutes of your life which I doubt you have anyway. Read the newsletters, find out some new things about the game. And for the record, I’m not looking way too much into anything, you’re not looking enough into it.

So in closing, just because he wears the jacket, doesn’t mean he is. He’s probably undercover like I said long ago.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
But that would make him and sora enemies....i thought they became friends again..

iholdthekeys

1. riku has a org. jacket, so what??
2. mickey has 1 2, duh! so that means he would be in org. 2
3. they're most likely befriending the org. to find out something.......... remember riku is on a path of twilgiht to dawn............ so he can still use darkness.............. so don't think hez all cool and in the light and best buddies with sora from the start of kh2..........

sora_123

1. riku has a org. jacket, so what??
2. mickey has 1 2, duh! so that means he would be in org. 2
3. they're most likely befriending the org. to find out something.......... remember riku is on a path of twilgiht to dawn............ so he can still use darkness.............. so don't think hez all cool and in the light and best buddies with sora from the start of kh2..........
clash0wf.gif

^^^^ many expeculate that the unknown above is riku. if u check the background there's dusk just sitting there, as if commanded to stay (pehaps by riku). NOW my point is that riku is an unknown, SINCE he can (seems) to be commanding the dusks (get my point) to back this up nomura stated that each of the unknows commands a different type of nobody (i'm not saying that riku is evil, but whoever asignes the nobodies to each unknow has to trust riku a lot for him to be given command of the nobody) SO what i'm trying to say is that U have to be an unknown to be asign with a certain type of nobody, MEANING that (perhaps) riku has a connection (not just because of the coat) with the unknowns themselves.

Twilight Kitsune

Riku is most likely to be not in the Org. because when he was talking to Vexen in CoM, he rejected the fact that Vexen refered him as a "nobody". And he said to Vexen that he didn't want to be in his little group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back