• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Proud mode easier?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
KH2 was easy, period.

I beat Xemnas on all modes in the high 40's, so I didn't really have a tough time.

UnseenPenguin

It's not that the game is any easier (actually the only difference between normal and proud is proud has more hp(although I can't confirm this as i've yet to play normal mode on KHII)).

It's, as others have said, that you've already faught them before and now you know what to expect and how do counter that. If you saw the first Beasts Castle boss go into the wall for the first time would you really run and hide in the area where it doesn't hit? (well you might but it's the general idea not that example).

Also for my $0.02:
I hated Versing Xaldin, he was the only one of two bosses where I actually died.

Qarx

It's not that the game is any easier (actually the only difference between normal and proud is proud has more hp(although I can't confirm this as i've yet to play normal mode on KHII)).

It's, as others have said, that you've already faught them before and now you know what to expect and how do counter that. If you saw the first Beasts Castle boss go into the wall for the first time would you really run and hide in the area where it doesn't hit? (well you might but it's the general idea not that example).

Also for my $0.02:
I hated Versing Xaldin, he was the only one of two bosses where I actually died.
I know exactly what you're talking about. I only died on him, regardless of my level/difficulty. I found out he had reaction commands later, and that made the battle 100x easier (not by THAT much, but w/e) although, IMO, the reaction commands made the game way too easy.
For example, some enemies might be strong, but are paralyzed from the press of a button (the timing window was really big) or die from it. Anybody else feel this way?
Oh, and I think Proud Mode isn't that much harder. The enemy's HP, Strengh, and maybe Defense is what makes Proud Mode "harder".

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
proud mode wasn't that difficult from normal. maybe unless you were fighting/training way too much and it made the game really easy.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
proud mode wasn't that difficult from normal. maybe unless you were fighting/training way too much and it made the game really easy.

That doesn't really make that much of a difference. If you're facing against a tough enemy, if you don't have the skills, having 999999999999999999999 hp won't help; you'll die before you can land in a single blow.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I did find beating Xaldin(IMO one of the hardest bosses) on Proud Mode easier than when I had to have Mickey save me like 5 times and try over like 10 times, but like one guy said that I may have figured out how to beat him and then used it in Proud Mode would make sense. Anyway, KH2 in a whole was easy and I wished that they added more difficulty in it.

khfan13

i found proud mode easy, except for Xaldin battle and the Light Bike game in Space Paranoids.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
kh2 was super easy in general. there were some of the stuff was difficult, like xaldin and the light bike game, but after playing those for awhile, they became easy to play. besides, when you go through a second time, you alredy expect a certain boss to be hard, so you level up, or equip certain abilities that you know will help you during that battle.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thats true. I finished it much quicker in Proud and didn't find it difficult. But yeah you kind of already know what the stuff is and your prepared. So its not that difficult at all.

C

Crossroads

It's weird the first time through I just blazed through completing most of the journal, but in Proud mode I blazed through and got 100% complete.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I always had a hard time with those dancer nobodies, Having to heal after they deal that swirling attack

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah yeah those guys are annoying I do admit. Didn't really like those Berskers or something either.

C

Crossroads

Berserkers are fun to beat up. I love attacking them with their own weapons. So fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back