• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
a homage to ff7?

I was playing and they were talking about 13 cloaked men with tatoos and it reminded me instantly of Kingdom Hearts.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe, maybe not. The number 13 is considered to be unlucky, at least in Western/Christian societies, so it makes sense that there'd be thirteen of such depraved individuals.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
∞;4735783 said:
Maybe, maybe not. The number 13 is considered to be unlucky, at least in Western/Christian societies, so it makes sense that there'd be thirteen of such depraved individuals.

Exactly. Thats why people freak out on Friday the 13th except I think the Friday came from the movie. lol

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
xD, I don't know it might just be Tetsuya and his recycled ideas.

Since the 13 people in the men are wearing cloaks like in Organization XIII

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kingdom hearts is a mix of Disney and FF,so it wouldn't be so weird
this^

Exactly. Thats why people freak out on Friday the 13th except I think the Friday came from
not i was born on a 13th XD

i figured there was 13 cause 13 is considered a bad number in most countries.

dallas robinson

your probably right on some level. Remember that Nomura made BbS knight outfits only because Final fantasy 12 was in development at the time and he liked them. so some cross pollination never hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back