• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kingdom Hearts Re Com English Version coming out anytime soon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of oblivion

A while ago there was news that re com was going to have an english version. Well obviouly there is no release date, but is it even in development?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I highly doubt it, if you were updated with the current gaming news it was only a rumor =\

A

Azrael

No one knows yet, but I'm so going to buy it if it comes out. Yet I know Re:CoM won't ever come to US shores (Who the hell would voice Sora anyways?)

Iridium

Awards
Meh, they did it with the the japanese seiyu well after he went through puberty, maybe Hael can try and suppress it XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure Haley could do it just fine.
If not, replace him. VAs all sound the same, anyways.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know if it's coming out or not. So far it's like rumors and the days for it releasing doesn't look possible. :(

A

Azrael

No, it's not coming to the U.S. Just import, the games fairly simple to play through if you've already played CoM for the GBA.

People don't want to import because they won't know what they are saying

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah it's still a rumor, so we can't say.

It's possible but who knows.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Like everyone has said, just a rumor...

But I still recall reading somewhere that Nomura wanted to release a KH outside of Japan, just that it wouldn't be FM+... I just don't know where...

Iridium

Awards
IIRC I heard him say that as well, but as usually people over hyped and thought it was FM+ :sleep:

MF29

They have already released the Greatest Hits version of the game in Japan, if they release a Greatest Hits version of a game before sending it to the US, then it's most likely never going to come to America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back