• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kairi a little too different?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Don't read the spoiler!!!!! I cryed when i read it! But thats cuz i am a big Kairi Fan and Kairi x Sora fan. to me its a pretty big one!!! i don't even want to thing about it! I kinda wish i found out for myself...

Killermuffin

She does look a lot differen't, but I think when we see her old personality (if we see her old personaility "which i hope we do") we will forget about her difference in appearance. Although i do think she is even more good looking now.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
DARN ALL THE N00BS!!!!!!!!!
AND DARN MY CURIOSITY!!!!!!!!!
I just couldn't help at look at the spoiler and now I hate all n00bs for telling that to us
I don't think that it's that bad, cause even if it's true, it can be fixed
but why do n00bs have to ruin all the surprise in life just because their not able to wait for the game to come out?
by the way, I think that Kairi looks a lot better in this game because she's a lot cuter with long hair
And she looks more life like because in kh1 her hair didn't seem natural to me because I doubt she could have gotten her hair to stay all up like that and perfectly round without some haircare products (which I doubt they have)
now her hair is a much more realistic than before
like her new outfit too

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMFG. Its called the ENTER button n00bs >_>

And how the hell can you all be so retarded? It's called puberty and a year. But no you all have to be so retarded, "zomg i argee tat she chaged alot!11!1111"

Kairi has grown up for god's sake. She has matured. She isn't a little girl retards.

You all need health class cuz being this retarded about yours and others bodies and puberty is absolutely retarded.

D

Deleted member 5341

I like it =)
But i know where you're coming from....
Maybe she just wants to look the best she can for when she sees Sora...?? Lol idk...
But when you think about it, her personality is pretty much the same. Just...she grew up and changed her look around a little =]

masterofoblivion

really i dont care she is still sexy and they add a new sexy girl namine so for all the guys like me let us thank square soft for these sexy women and no offenise to all the girls out their

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you use video game characters as sex symbols then that shows you can't get real gfs/bfs

>_> sad n00bs

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm sadist like Larxene:

The deriving of happiness, joy, or excitement, or the tendency to derive happiness, joy, or excitement from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others.

You can call me the Apathetic Prince ;)

Epilogue

killjoy princess
>_> Oh KL.. Can you tell me the story about the sisters Namine and Kairi? xD

Kairi is different and for the better. She is such an energetic and very outgoing girl that is very optimistic. That doesn't change at all in KH2, she is more mature yet she is still childish in her own ways, she is also more strong-willed than what she was before. She is willing to take the risks and fight for her friends like before. But this time she has no insecurities I guess...

Of course she'd be different, her two best friends have been away from her for a year. OH yeah the hair thing , I'm not so suprised, I was expecting it to be longer since your hair can grow like crazy in one year. Trust me I'm a chick xP. But it looks like she wanted to keep her hair style a bit I gues. People tend to hate her for the main reasons right here:
  • She gets in the way of the Riku/Sora
  • She gets in the way of the oh so wonderful *cough* Sora/Namine
  • She is too happy and looks like a beetch
  • She is too whiny
  • She is too bossy
  • She giggles too much *cough WTF is wrong with chuckling? cough*
  • Her head is too big * coughitWASbigcough*
  • She doesn't do ANYTHING *cough yes she does cough*
  • She is so weak that she always calls Sora for protection *cough not what I've seen in KH2 mind you Kairi haters xP cough*

Those things on the list can easily be debated about but I'd rather not get into that because I'll be bashing Namine a lot...

Anyways Kairi isn't a little too different. I like this new her, her head is more normal sized now xP.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
you now, the way see looks: to me, (yes, my opinion) she doesn't look ANYTHING like how she used to look. Her hairs darker, her ^head is smaller, her....coughboobscough...are bigger...and....yeah whatever...

Like Yuna in X-2 for example,(she looked nothing like Yuna in X. The only thing that made her the same was the voice, attitude, and the multi-colored eye thing)

D

Deleted member 5341

masterofoblivion said:
really i dont care she is still sexy and they add a new sexy girl namine so for all the guys like me let us thank square soft for these sexy women and no offenise to all the girls out their

You're only 12....you shouldn't be thinking about sexy girls yet......wait one more year.....XD
Lol jk ~ I just had an urge to say that.... =]

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Diamondkey16 said:
Hiya everyone, i was just posting a thread because there is something that has been nagging me 4 a while, i think that kairi looks a little to different...i mean dont get me wrong, kairi was a beautiful girl, and even more beautiful now, but it just seem like a WHOLE new kairi, 2 me, almost as if it isnt the old kairi at all, they maybe changed her look, because all of a sudden, here comes namine', a beautiful, girl with long blonde hair, then there is this sot of unusual looking girl with short red hair, i dunno, i guess sqare knows what they are doing doing, but i dunno about it, what do you think? BTW i still LOVE kairi sooooooooo much, so no drama pleez:D
Kairi looks more mature in KH2. She might not get kidnapped this time. Well, maybe once ... but she takes a more important role in this KH. Last time, we barely saw her.

Diamondkey16

Spira, Yeah, I'm the friend that Tidus never menti
Yeah trust me she is alot more beautiful, heck, im in love with her even more now, but still, she just seems too different, i love the new look, but when i start to love it again, the new look just throwa it off, i mean you could just be like" hey, you know that that isnt the same kairi as in kh2, its an entirely new kairi" and i wouldnt argue, she seems really diff. more fiiine as hcek, but 2 diff. and im not saying its a bad thing, its just a little 2 much 2 what i am used to as kairi from kh1, plus, i never see her smile, and its pissin me off, because she is depressing me, because i love her and dont want to see her all sad and stuff, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back