• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it normal to feel like nothing has changed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eventua

...when so much has?

It's been three years since I was here, and a lot is different - I'm in a different country, working multiple jobs instead of at college, gained new perspectives on life and the world, finally left behind being a teenager, and rarely play video games now.

My writing has (I hope) improved, and I've learnt a lot about narrative and aesthetic themes and how to tie them into a work. I've published a novella in several book stores back in the UK (though found my actual motivation to become a professional author has now disintegrated) and no longer spent quite such absurd amounts of time endlessly worldbuilding stuff for no reason.

What hasn't changed?

My fundamental personality - though I had a nasty run in with depression and some self-esteem issues, that sucked - and I'm still single with no relationship in sight. And, uh... no, that's about it.

I found myself missing the community and talented roleplayers here, so I guess I'll, uh... try to fit in again. Yeah.

Eventua out.

Or in.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Everyone grows up and moves on with life. They experience new things, have fun times and bad but one thing never changes... you always return to KHI. Lol
Lol

Ashton69

Awards
Man yous gotta be the change you wanna see. Like that one girl I sneaked in high school, you can't do it unless you be like james.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

[video=youtube;MU5_-lLjhQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU5_-lLjhQw[/video]​

Back