• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is anyone pre-ordering?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

im preordering...or already did, lol
i dont care if i get it a day late for anything, i just dont wanna have to sit in a line in a stinky packed store for who knows how long - i think its less of a hassle
<3

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
yesh......KH2 shall be mine on teh 29th...cuz I'm buds with the manager of teh gamestop near meh...it's good to flirt girls....trust me.

darkness eternal

i pre-ordered it....cant take the chance of sitting in this chair reading your guys comments about how you need help on this and how this is kool etc. while a tear rolls down my face...

The M.C.

JTTW
^^haha. but wouldnt that get kind of boring? i know you all think kh2's the best and stuff but playing it 6 times in a row? i understand if it were once every month or two, but 6 times?

Keybladeboy

i bought the game, and iam waiting to pick it up on the 28th. But i lost this recepit...so..they should still have my info right? when i pick it up. I never pre-bought a game before. Will i have trouble? i did it at an EB..

They do contact you right, when the game comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back