• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iru Tengoku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Ayana, get Cho and Rei to safety then return to battle. That is an order. Now move. I'll handle this one."

Ayana looked back to see that Ikasu, her leader, was standing between Rei and Cho. She looked at the guy who was still motionless and showing no emotion. She canceled genjutsu and walked towards Ikasu. Her water clone grabbed Rei and the real Ayana grabbed Cho. She smirked at Ikasu.

"I was having fun, Ikasu-sempai. I was in no trouble."

The look on her face got serious.

"Watch out for this guy's chain jutsu. It seems he can make them come from any part of his body. That's all I know about this guy from our battle. As soon as I get them to the medic's corp I'm coming back."

Ayana and her clone took off into the trees while carrying Rei and Cho.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
"Ayana, get Cho and Rei to safety then return to battle. That is an order. Now move. I'll handle this one."

Shame. He had been looking forward to speaking in riddles and toying around with the kunoichi's genjutsu, right until the point where he had to end it all. After all, he did have a real reason to be here, other than killing flies in the way. But it seemed that Ikasu had come to him instead, while the other retreated with her two allies, yelling something about a medic as if it could help them.

Kizukuro noticed the leader of Suiton Fist peering at him. He returned it with a stare perhaps equally intimidating, but regretfully not as potent as the infamous Sharingan. "Ikasu," he said. "You have quite the spectacle going on here. The bridge has not seen blood in decades, not since the sixth Hokage's time, the one you so conveniently saw fit to murder." Kizukuro didn't know if Ikasu knew that he had been framed by him, but at this point it mattered little. The dead do not come back, even if they weren't given a chance of respite in their final hours.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Ryo looked from his hiding place and watched everything unfold. So it was Ikasu person who killed the Hokage! Ryo would make sure that guy would pay dearly for doing such a thing. Unfortunately, it appeared som Suiton Fist ninja had found him.

"Look! A Leaf Ninja!" They cried pointing him out as they came closer with thier Kunai's drawn. Ryo's jaw clenched as he jumped toward the group. He made some quick hand signs.

"Dancing Blades!" HE said, taking out a kunai, spinning it and slashing the air. A shockwave forced it's way out, hitting the three ninjas and he landfed on the Bridge and began to battle them.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana and her clone jumped from tree to tree heading for rendevous spot for the Suiton Fists Alliance. As she got closer a group of Rain Village shinobi showed up.

"My lady, what is the verdict on these two?" said the one in charge.

"They've been badly injured. Rei is bleeding and has cuts all over his body. Cho is worse. His injuries are deeper and he has a hole in the right side of his chest."

The other two Rain shinobi took Rei and Cho.

"Well carry them for you, my lady." said the main Rain shinobi.

Ayana followed them to the spot. Tents were everywhere. Shinobi were arriving and leaving, presumably going on missions and returning from them. She watched as the best Rain, Mist, and Waterfall shinobi came to try and help Rei and Cho. Ayana stood motionless. I should have listened to them. If we had left when they said they wouldnt be in this situation. Her eyes began to water as if she was about to cry. Suddenly a hand was on her shoulder.

"They'll be ok, Ayana. These are the some of the best medics here."

Ayana turned around to see her father, Ariake. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Dad!? I thought you was on a mission to the Land of Rocks?"

"It was an easy mission. Come outside."

They walked outside the tent. She could still hear the medics in the tent.

"Dont let what happened to your team effect you. Things like this happen all the time."

"I know father."

"Where's Ikasu? I have to discuse some matters with him."

"He's fighting the guy that did that to my team. I have to go back. There were other shinobi there too."

For Ikasu to interupt a battle that Ayana is in is strange. He knows that she is more than capable to deal with multiple shinobi on her own, but for him to go fight himself instead of sending another team is rare. This enemy must be very strong. Ariake thought.

He looked around the camp site. It seemed to be running good without the leader of the alliance there, he saw no need for himself, 2nd in command, to be there either.

"Come on Ayana. Let's see who this guy is."

"Right."

Ayana and her father, Ariake, vanished in a puff of smoke.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"Well since all of that is settled please follow me boy. Black Howling!" Osawa stated as a dark beast appeared on the right side of Osawa ready to be rode on. "Now just get on his back and we shall take our leave"

Matsui stared at the black beast before hopping on it's back. He waited for the guy to order his summon to go when Kyoko and Jin came back. At first they glared at Osawa before addressing Matsui. " Matsui-sama who is this??" Kyoko said without taking her eyes off the man.

" Ow, he's just some guy who might have some interesting info for me. If I'm not back in twenty-four hours then come find me. Now go and continue looking for that ninja 'cause I know you havn't found him yet." Jin and Kyoko relunctantly agreed before dissapearing in a puff of smoke. Due to their training and there scouting jutsu they would be able to locate Matsui in an instant, thus making them his back-up, it would all work out perfectly.

"So are we going or not? Unlike you I actually have a life I need to get to."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"Yes I do remember murdering Uzumaki Arashi, my dear friend and brother but killing Naruto Uzumaki was something I quite enjoyed." Ikasu said with an estatic tone. Ikasu knew what this man had did. He had his outside sources. A wide information web that kept him informed of something. Ikasu hadn't killed Naruto Uzumaki but, he didn't care. As long as he was framed, more foolish ninja would come and get themselves killed and that's exactly what he wanted.

Now was the time to begin this battle. Controlling the space-time continuum with his sharingan, Ikasu closed the gap between him and Kizukuro instantly. Right as he reached Kizukuro, the fabled ninja put his fingers together, creating a ninja sign. Suddenly the blood in the area and from Ikasu's body hovered into air, turning into a mist form, covering the area around him and Kizukuro. He didn't make it too big for if it covered the entire bridge then no one would be able to see. Ikasu on the other hand could feel those moving within the mist and his sharingan took in chakra as a color allowing him to see any within the mist as colors. Luckily this man here had a silver chakra color to him.

Moving again, Ikasu took a position that suited him and the jutsu he was about to use. Forming handsigns quickly, Ikasu enacted the water dragon jutsu. It took him only twenty two handsigns to complete said jutsu. A dragon rose up from the water, high above the bridge. It then headed straight for Kizukuro in orderto deal damage. On the other hand, Ikasu formed more handsigns and brought his hand down to the ground. Lightning chakra quickly formed within his hands as Ikasu prepared for the Lightning Blade. His sharingan was steadily on Kizukuro, predicting every move that would be made. Seeing his opportunity, Ikasu dashed forward, Raikiri in hand and ready to deal a deadly blow to the powerful Iru Tengoku ninja. Ikasu wasn't one to bullshit around when a job needed to be down.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ayana lead her father in the direction that the fight happened. They were traveling fast and each step they took they could feel the chakra of both Ikasu and the other man.

"Dad do you feel that?"

"Yes, two great chakras. It seems like this is going to be a fun fight to watch."

Ayana looked confused.

"Watch? We have to help Ikasu."

"There are certain battles that you help your comrade fight. Then there are fights where you stand to the side and let your comrade fight alone. You'll learn as you get older. You might be a jounin but you're still young."

Ayana hated when her dad called her young. She was 20 years old. She felt like she was old enough.

A flash of light to their right caught there attention.

"What was that?"

"Let's check it out. Ikasu will be fine without us."

They changed course towards the light. When they got there they saw a team of Waterfall shinobi being attacked by Sand shinobi.

"Let's help them." Ariake told Ayana.

They jumped down into the middle of the battle.

"Let's make this quick Ayana."

She sighed.

"Ok."

Ariake smirked at her.

"Don't worry. You can have fun later."

Ayana knew that her father liked to have fun in battle too. But getting to Ikasu was more important.

There was 4 Sand shinobi and 3 Waterfall. Ariake told the Waterfall to stand back as he and Ayana took care of thing.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
The Sharingan was truly a marvelous display of doujutsu, especially if Ikasu was able to control time and space with it, controlling the dreaded mist that gave the nearby village its name. If the mist was meant to impede Kizkuro's vision, he could not see what use it was; he could sense chakra just as well as Ikasu could. And apparently Ikasu was going to be blunt with this, as he started with a head-on attack. Kizkuro was the kind for destruction as well, but he leaned more toward the assassin type rather then brute warrior.

The Water Dragon hurled itself toward him, which was ironic because one of his own jutsus involved a water dragon, though slightly more divine in appearance. The same could be said of Ikasu's immediate follow-through into forming a Raikiri. Kizukuro had his own sort of technique. Still, the transition between attacks was remarkable, even if only one of his own would be required to hinder them.

Two birds, one stone.

His fingers were deft and practiced as they formed the appropriate hand seals. "Raikaiten Kusari." Six chains burst from his palm, sharp and malicious, which he held to the heavens in homage. They spinned at blinding speeds as they accumulated the storm's lightning and his own chakra, molding it into a jolts of electricity that snaked down the chains with deadly intent. It was causing quite the commotion. Great flares of electricity were thrown in every direction, and any who got too close would be scorched and shredded. The Water Dragon had already been vaporized, and likely Ikasu would follow suit.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ikasu only smiled as he witnessed the chains come spiraling out of Kizukuro's palm. It was intended to stop Ikasu, but that wouldn't be happening soon. They were spinning very quickly, but there had to be opening and he would expose it. Acting quickly, the hatake slammed the raikiri into the bridge and dropped into the hole that it created. Using chakra, Ikasu gripped the underside of the bridge and then planted his feet on the bridge. Now Ikasu was perfectly safe from Kizukuro's defensive jutsu for the moment. See they couldn't sense eachother's chakra through such thick concrete, but Ikasu could using the blood mist that he had created earlier. Pinpointing exactly where Kizukuro was at, black began to pour out of Ikasu's pores. The black blood condensed into a drill of blood.

It then drilled right under Kizukuro in an attempt to hurt him, but that wasn't all. Ikasu decided to proceed back the hole he first created and climbed back out. "Well not my finest moment, but let's call this just a warm up." Ikasu commented on his poor display. He was quite dissapointed in himself but, he was more dissapointed in Kizukuro for not noticing that the sun had now turned purple, the clouds were now yellow, and there was no water. Genjutsu were so fun to pull off with the sharingan. One look into those eyes and your trapped. Luckily Kizukuro had peered into those eyes right before the fight began.

Stark

Bronze Member
Osawa waited as the boy took his sweet time getting on the back of Black Howling, but as he finally got on, two of his teamates appeared.

" Matsui-sama who is this??" The two muttered as they glared Osawa down, but before Osawa could speak the boy interrupted.

" Ow, he's just some guy who might have some interesting info for me. If I'm not back in twenty-four hours then come find me. Now go and continue looking for that ninja 'cause I know you haven't found him yet.So are we going or not? Unlike you I actually have a life I need to get to."

This boy was a big pest, thinking he was the best ninja in the world. Osawa contemplated just killing him at the very moment and telling Kizukuro-sama that the boy didn't want to come and decided to attack Osawa, pressuring Osawa to unfortunately kill him. It wouldn't be the first time Osawa killed someone with a big mouth. With a big sigh Osawa spoke.

"So kid, those two called you Matsui-sama and i assume that is your real name. Its better then me calling you kid all the time I suppose. Well regardless if your wondering my name, don't ask, since I wont tell you. There isn't a need for you to know it in my eyes, so lets just keep it at this. We go meet my boss and each of us stay quite, no need to speak. Better for the both of us. By the way you should hold on tight, Black Howling is the fastest summon around."

And with a blink of an eye Black Howling vanished leaving only dust in its place.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The 4 Sand shinobi readied their weapons.

These are the same ones from before. Ayana thought.

Ariake withdrew his katana. He looked at Ayana.

"I'll take the two on the left. You take the two on the right."

"Alright, got it."

"The last one to take out their two has to help your mother clean the whole resturaunt next week."

"Haha ok. Deal."

Ayana hated cleaning up her parents resturaunt. It was big and it took a long time to clean. Even Ariake hated helping his wife clean it so usually he made cleaning the resturaunt a D-Rank mission for Genin to complete.

"Ready.....set.....go."

Ayana and Ariake took off. Ayana was no where as fast as her father and she had to think of a quick way to knock them out.

Ariake jumped in the air. The two Sand shinobi threw kunai at him. Ariake blocked with his katana. He landed to the closes one. The shinobi punched at Ariake but he ducked. Ariake took his katana and as he came back up he pierced it through the shinobi's torso. THe other shinobi came from behind and grabbed Ariake. Ariake grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder.

"Steam Pile Burning"

Hot steam came from Ariake's mouth as the shinobi landed on the ground. The steam smothered the shinobi and he let out a yell before he was silent. THe steam disappeared and he layed there motionless. Ariake got his katana from the other shinobi's body. It had blood on it. He cleaned it off.

"That was too easy. I thought it would have been harder for a man my age."

Ayana ran to where she was a couple feet away from the enemy.

"Paralysis: Zero Mobility"

Ayana put her hands on the ground. Electricity ran from her hands to the ground and towards the enemy. It reached the enemies and went to their feet. They couldnt move.

"Gotcha! Fire Release: Flame of the Snake’s Head"

Ayana did hand signs. She opened her mouth and flames came out. As it reached the enemies it took the form of a snake. It opened its mouth and engulfed the two shinobi and as soon as it closed all the way it exploded. The two shinobi lay on the ground.

"Easy."

She smiled. She turned around to see her father healing the Waterfall shinobi with his jutsu.

He must have been done a long time ago. Damn, that means I lost the bet. she thought.

She walked over to them. The Waterfall ninja were healed. Ariake looked at them then at the unconciouss Sand ninja.

"Those 4 are still alive. Take them back with you. Heal them and then tell the Interigation Team to get some answers out of them. Keep them as prisoners. My daughter and I will go on up ahead."

"Yes sir!" said the leader of the team.

Ayana and Ariake took off into the trees. Ariake smiled at Ayana.

"You lost the bet. Haha."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"So kid, those two called you Matsui-sama and i assume that is your real name. Its better then me calling you kid all the time I suppose. Well regardless if your wondering my name, don't ask, since I wont tell you. There isn't a need for you to know it in my eyes, so lets just keep it at this. We go meet my boss and each of us stay quite, no need to speak. Better for the both of us. By the way you should hold on tight, Black Howling is the fastest summon around."

Man this guy is really full of himself, I hate people like that. This guy's gonna be the first to die Matsui thought as they left in the blink of an eye. When they did arive Matsui instantly noticed and recognized the surroundings around him; he was near the Great Naruto Bridge.

The normally quiet and peaceful bridge was now a battlefeild between two powerful people. The guys were powerful, more than powerful the kind of people Matsui wouldn't want to mess with. Besides the two strong men fighting, Matsui also felt three other presences, one of which was his collegue Normatsu. Looks like Normatsu beat me here. Welp, might as well make my move.

Soon after jumping off Black Howling,and throwing one of his special kunai on a tree near by, Matsui activated Zero's special effect, making a medium sized dome surrounding both of them. In addition to constantly absorbing his opponent's chakra it had a certain amount of oxygen, and would only be breakable by either Matsui or a powerful jutsu (which would be bad for Osawa because it would deplete his chakra BIG TIME).

"Jinnukutenshi" Said Matsui while executing a few simple hand signs and slapping his hand on the ground. Without even a puff of smoke an angel in a standard jonin outfit appeared next to Matsui. Jinnukutenshi didn't even have to talk to Matsui to know what he wants, it's always the same thing: help him kill the enemy.

The angel dissapeared and reappeared behind Osawa and spread his finger-tips, aiming at Osawa's middle back more or less hitting his target. As Jinnukutenshi did this Matsui decided to keep his distance and used Chidori Eisou, aiming at Osawa's heart.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Oh geez, yet another alarmingly dull response to an already obvious notion that was done." Daaku looked once more at the 'child before brushing off the stupid question. Previous chat had already driven Daaku to be wary of this creature, mainly because once more it was something that he actually could look at and at once become very annoyed by. It was always something slow to process. The mention and thoughts of manifesting into different forms and whatnot, boasting upon oneself as if looks even meant anything at all.

Daaku mumbled something and caught a huff off anger from what Shinji said a few monebts before. "You probably already know it, but i can also manage to look like you" Such ignorance and biased views only made Daaku's time in this place that much more based on te old instead of the new times. Then again, his familiar presence that was more than open to so many others was sniffing out another old friend. One that just might make the rest of the week better for Daaku if he so allowed it.

Normatsu....

"Daaku Daaku Daaku. It seems you have arrived. And who might I ask is this child? Another little ninja who wants to be like you?" He shrugged and gestured for Normatsu to ask the 'child' himself. Daaku didn’t care much for the history or the makeup of the creature mainly because there was such a massive reflection of what could be in Shinji that he more than had slight distaste and disdain for the person.

Instead, Daaku looked over at Normatsu and glared at him, only allowing his face to soften after a few short seconds. "What do you want Normatsu?? I mean seriously one would think that after all this time you would look something different, but you still look young as hell for no good reason." The last he'd checked, Normatsu had been the leader of some kind of resistance group even though the idea was completely amiss to how Normatsu himself usually preferred to function with people.

"On another note," his words trailed off as he watched lightning continue to rain down. "I was wondering why the hell you always let our fights die out." He was tried to the idea of battle and it not really getting anywhere. "That Senhappa to your face must have you shaken up old Pal, mainly because you STILL haven't responded to the post yet." Post?? What the hell was Daaku going on about?? Something that wasn't exactly a part of the world they were in maybe??

"Sure the thoughts are always true, that is just what I mean. This is boring though, I'm going over there....." So he did, moving away off the bridge until he touched ground where battles were still obviously going along at a medium pace. Doujutsu and the like being used in lightning fast succession.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kyo smirked, his attack worked. At least...that's what he thought. Until they shockwaves hit thier target only to burst into water. The Suiton Fist were not one to be defeated that easily. Giving an inward curse he turned to see more than enough shinobi weapons to kill him, coming toward him at speeds he could barely fathom. But he had somehthing for this. Quickly makeing multiple hand movements Kyo quickly drew up air. He then took an exploding tag attached to a kunai and put that to his lips.

"Wind Style: Lion's Roar!" He said as he shouted, letting go of the kunai and blowing back all of the others. The tag then drew out and exploded against the Suiton Fist members. Kyo smirked, satisfied.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Things were certainly heating up nicely where Daaku was now watching, but it only seemed to be a battle going in a single direction. The level of poise and skill he could see was completely drab, the same hide and go attack tactics that nOobs and low level genin ended up using to fight, only to end up getting their asses kicked in the end. It was now Kyo vs the Sution Fist and he looked to be faring well, which obviously contradicted what Daaku was thinking seconds prior......

“As if.” Simple thought turned into words with a breath. Daaku padded over to Kyo and looked him in the eye before padding a few extra steps back and growling. “Wanna play with me a little??” The question was completely rhetorical however as Daaku was going to fight the one Kyo regardless. It gave him something to do along with the notion that Normatsu or somebody else just might see the slaughter and do something about it. That or at least try to do something.

Daaku giggled, or the equivalent of a beast doing so and snapped his finger, now being several yards away from Kyo as sparks and bits of chakra started to pop around Daaku and some of them seemed to lace together and form a net of chakra that broke down and vanished before long. The chakra was obviously in a place for use, but Kyo was going to have to manage something pretty good if he at all wanted to survive this attack.

“Uh huh, that’s right.” Without warning, Daaku rose on two legs and stepped forward, the ground cracking and blowing apart, sending rocks and dirt outward from the spot he moved from. His paw was held slightly out as he more or less appeared in front of Kyo and the smallest padded area of Daaku’s paw glistened with chakra and he pointed it toward Kyo. “Bang.”

Chakra burst at Kyo as a flaring line that was aimed directly at the chest. “You’re so totally screwed man, such a direct attack is just gonna beat the bricks right off you.” Anyone could see the chakra as it forced its way out of Kyo from the back as a stream that might as well have guided the ninja attacked along it.

It was a given that Kyo was sent hurtling away unless he had ability to guide inner chakra from his organs or move at subsonic speeds.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
[OOC: I'm having a bit of trouble understanding that attack but I think I get it. Tell me if I'm wrong.]

Kyo didn't have time to take a breather before some sort of animal came his way. Kyo could already tell this wouldn't be a walk in the park for him, seeing as this thing looked pretty menacing, not to mention the fact it was a talking beast. Considering the fact he was probably much weaker and did not want to play with this beast, he obviously had no choice. The beast did some kind of unorthodox attack but before Kyo could say 'No I really don't want to play with you' a line of pure chakra was hurtled at him at a impressive speed. It didn't take long for him to notice that this beast was using his own chakra against him. The chakra in his organs was being used as an offensive. Kyo was sent flying backward in intense pain. He crashed to the ground before rolling a few times and coming to a final halt. He was motionless for a moment, but then moved his head, scratches already all over his body.

"Tch..." He managed to say placing one palm directly in front of him and another in fron of that one. He began standing up. "That...all you got?" He said, probably thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to taunt this beast. He was probably going to die anyway, so he might as well have a bit of fun doing it. He would at least try to make a scratch on this beast, if that was even possible for a mere genin like him. He wondered if that attack should have killed him, as he stood, whipping out a kunai.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Wow maybe I should have used more power, but hell it isn’t like the jutsu doesn’t have everything to do with the chakra inside your body as well right??” The question was meant only to stoke the situation with the boy, but Daaku was at this point only using levels of power that just might be something the boy could handle. It was like playing a video game and fighting a boos that was obviously stronger than you. You could win, but there was something behind the fight that needed to be figured out before hand…..

Daaku yawned and padded closer to the now standing boy whom had taken out a kunai. “Just what are you planning to do with that?? I mean it doesn’t look too dangerous to me, but I might be misjudging that piece of weaponry.” He remained on all fours and moved his heads from side to side twice and then chuckled. “I’ll show you mine since you already showed me yours….”

A radiant burst of light more or less eclipsed everything else as Daaku smiled like a fool, but as per the norm died completely down as Daaku’s weapon apparently surfaced. It looked like a line of something like something that couldn’t be explained in normal terms. Maybe it was a sword, or maybe it was a fishing pole. Whatever the hell this thing was, it was apparently very dangerous as shining with multispectral lights.

“Run away.” He coughed and the weapon moved behind the boy, then randomly shot out of the ground above Daaku. Wait what!?!?! How is that possible?? Don’t mind how because it is. Anyway, Fortinbras then reshaped and took on the appearance of a really cool looking sword with energy or magick all over it. Then it shot backwards and appeared next to the boy yet again, though this time it started in on him.

The weapon was set on cutting the boy up quite a bit. “Tee hee.”

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kyo was obviously lost, and couldn't seem to figure out what to do.

“Just what are you planning to do with that?? I mean it doesn’t look too dangerous to me, but I might be misjudging that piece of weaponry.” He remained on all fours and moved his heads from side to side twice and then chuckled. “I’ll show you mine since you already showed me yours….”

Kyo just gave Daaku a sneer, twirling the weapon around his index finger. Daaku summoned a very impressive looking weapon might Kyo add, s it appeared above Daaku then appeared before him. Kyo blocked the initial attack with the kunai, but figured the animate sword wouldn't stop at one attack. He needed something to hold it off for the moment. He jumped back, kunai still swinging on one finger and formed some quick handsigns.

"Wind Style: Lion's Roar!" He said and shot the burst of powerful air at the blade. Whether it affected it or not, it was mainly a distraction move so he would have time for something else. He put his index and middle fingers together on both hands and made them touch in a cross.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He shouted forming four other versions of himself. "Get that sword!" He shouted to them, as he spun the kunai again.

"Slicing Dance!" He shouted and began swinging his kunai through the air in Daaku's direction, letting out shockwaves of energy headed toward his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back