• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inunonanahou Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is your Favorite Character

• King Mickey

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Aqua

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Ventus

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Terra

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Inunonanahou Interview:
Interviewer: Zachary O’Connor (LuxordKing/LuxordGenius)
About: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Inunonanahou was a pleasure interviewing he was the first one to put up a live stream on Birth By Sleep on Justin.tv heres a link to his stream Inunonanahou Stream

GamePlay Impressions:

- What was your impression on Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Inunonanahou: I liked the quality the PSP produces for such an incredible title.

- Who is your favorite Character?

Inunonanahou: I like all characters but lean towards Terra's style. He is a powerful character and because he is slow he makes the game more challenging, he can be hard to use.

- Who do you think has the best story? Who do you prefer?

Inunonanahou: I like the games story as a whole so this is a hard to answer question, all parts of the story serve their purpose unless you know all story’s by the end you will be lost because parts will be missing, In the end Aqua comes down to it all so I prefer her.

- Do you think Namura put enough in this game to keep the player occupied until the end?

Inunonanahou: Boss Fight (laughs)

- Do you think Namura thought of everything?

Inunonanahou: Maybe, but I thought there has a good reason because in KH that SE side character story was his thought. So as a over true story, BBS is just like a SE game so thinks are well thought out.

- What is your favorite part about this title?

Inunonanahou: I love part of Boss fights, the BBS battle system needs more player frequency reactions to fight. It makes fight more concentrated and rich techs. This game is intricate unless you have skill well you know what will happen…

- What is your favorite Shoot-Lock Command?

Inunonanahou: I like those trusted attacks likes SonicShadow or ForteCharge. They can help me when I need a break in middle of battle.

- What is your favorite Style?

Inunonanahou: I love Ven’s WindBlade Style I think it really cool (laughs)

- What was your reaction to Zack asking out Aqua?

Inunonanahou: Nothing I had more interest in Kairi’s Cut Scene.

- Who is you’re Disney character?

Inunonanahou: Pooh, nothing but cute (laughs)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Command Board:

- How do you like the new Command Board game?

Inunonanahou: I think that the style fits the PSP it was a great addition and when you want to play it, it can be addicting. /// (He lost in the film [to plush animals lol] I recorded link will be specified later after bugs). It’s very time consuming and just another way to level although its faster. Play this if your tired of grinding and fighting it’s a good fun game to play around with.

Here is a Link to my video I took of him playing the Gameboard:

Part One: Command Board GP (Aqua)
Part Two: Command Board GP (Aqua)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some Last Things:

- Do you have any Final Comments to the Americans anticipating this release?

Inunonanahou: Except for the amazing gameplay there is a lot new to this title. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

- Without Spoiler what did you think of the secret ending?

Inunonanahou: It's just a message that they want tell u: It is gonna a KH3. Same character will can from BBS. [I had no idea what he was talking about here (laughs)]

- Any tips on defeating secret boss?

Inunonanahou: I would use Aqua, secret boss starts getting damaged by Tri-firega that is Aquas Magic-Attack over with a hit of 29+. And there is a ability fire damage on the skill as well. So I thought, if u want hurt it, you maybe need ATK 29 or over.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
What when? I though it was that rumored side game.

Well, we know for sure KH3 is coming. Nomura said Sora's story wasn't over, that his games are only the numbered ones, and the fact that he hadn't come up for anything for KH3 just yet. It's not an actual "Oh hey KH3 will happen" confirmation but basically the same thing, while the Mystery KH is confirmed to be in Nomura's mind but may not actually become a game, where as KH3 will.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Spoilers to what the secret ending leads upto:

It shows Aqua in the dark realm with Ansem the Wise who survived the explosion in KH2, Sora is shown speaking with Kairi and Riku on DI about reconnecting stuff and then the phrase "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" shows up.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, we know for sure KH3 is coming. Nomura said Sora's story wasn't over, that his games are only the numbered ones, and the fact that he hadn't come up for anything for KH3 just yet. It's not an actual "Oh hey KH3 will happen" confirmation but basically the same thing, while the Mystery KH is confirmed to be in Nomura's mind but may not actually become a game, where as KH3 will.

Well to me if it is KH3 why no come out a say it. But because he hasn't probably is eluding to the fact thats it not a numbered KH game but its just as official.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Oh man can't wait to hear a NA/EU release date.....and probably in the last coded episode Nomura will drop a hint to let us theorize for a while before he announce the next KH game.....

LuxordKing

The interview is at its full now I have the links to my videos that go along with it and links to his channel.

The interview will soon be posted on other sites. This is the only site I posted to for free other sites payed me yay lol.

xhavenx

thanks for the find. that was interesting. who is Inunonanahou again?
i was hoping he would confirm some answers though lol. but its still very interesting.

LuxordKing

Thanks for the "FIND" I did the interview lol I conducted it I asked him all these questions and took all videos lol.

If any of you guys have any questions you would like me to ask him ill ask him he will answer and then ill add them to my interview.

Im doing another interview on Cyberman06 soon as well.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Inunonanahou Interview:
Interviewer: Zachary O’Connor (LuxordKing/LuxordGenius)
about: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Inunonanahou was a pleasure interviewing he was the first one to put up a live stream on Birth By Sleep on Justin.tv heres a link to his stream Inunonanahou Stream

GamePlay Impressions:

- What was your impression on Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Inunonanahou: I liked the quality the PSP produces for such an incredible title.

- Who is your favorite Character?

Inunonanahou: I like all characters but lean towards Terra's style. He is a powerful character and because he is slow he makes the game more challenging, he can be hard to use.

- Who do you think has the best story? Who do you prefer?

Inunonanahou: I like the games story as a whole so this is a hard to answer question, all parts of the story serve their purpose unless you know all story’s by the end you will be lost because parts will be missing, In the end Aqua comes down to it all so I prefer her.

- Do you think Namura put enough in this game to keep the player occupied until the end?

Inunonanahou: Boss Fight (laughs)

- Do you think Namura thought of everything?

Inunonanahou: Maybe, but I thought there has a good reason because in KH that SE side character story was his thought. So as a over true story, BBS is just like a SE game so thinks are well thought out.

- What is your favorite part about this title?

Inunonanahou: I love part of Boss fights, the BBS battle system needs more player frequency reactions to fight. It makes fight more concentrated and rich techs. This game is intricate unless you have skill well you know what will happen…

- What is your favorite Shoot-Lock Command?

Inunonanahou: I like those trusted attacks likes SonicShadow or ForteCharge. They can help me when I need a break in middle of battle.

- What is your favorite Style?

Inunonanahou: I love Ven’s WindBlade Style I think it really cool (laughs)

- What was your reaction to Zack asking out Aqua?

Inunonanahou: Nothing I had more interest in Kairi’s Cut Scene.

- Who is you’re Disney character?

Inunonanahou: Pooh, nothing but cute (laughs)

Command Board:

- How do you like the new Command Board game?

Inunonanahou: I think that the style fits the PSP it was a great addition and when you want to play it, it can be addicting. /// (He lost in the film [to plush animals lol] I recorded link will be specified later after bugs). It’s very time consuming and just another way to level although its faster. Play this if your tired of grinding and fighting it’s a good fun game to play around with.

Here is a Link to my video I took of him playing the Gameboard:

Part One: Command Board GP (Aqua)
Part Two: Command Board GP (Aqua)

Some Last Things:

- Do you have any Final Comments to the Americans anticipating this release?

Inunonanahou: Except for the amazing gameplay there is a lot new to this title. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

- Without Spoiler what did you think of the secret ending?

Inunonanahou: It's just a message that they want tell u: It is gonna a KH3. Same character will can from BBS. [I had no idea what he was talking about here (laughs)]

- Any tips on defeating secret boss?

Inunonanahou: I would use Aqua, secret boss starts getting damaged by Tri-firega that is Aquas Magic-Attack over with a hit of 29+. And there is a ability fire damage on the skill as well. So I thought, if u want hurt it, you maybe need ATK 29 or over.

Oh, thanks for the info! Some of this stuff I thought was interesting.

LuxordKing

Hey guys Im glad you all enjoyed this interview but im starting to make headway with setting up another interview and this one will be with Cyberman6 you can find his channel stream here.

Cyberman6: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -- Live Stream
Currently he is streaming and is playing as Ventus.

I also have taken some Gameplay footage of him in the Mirage Arena which can be found here

Cyberman6: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -- Mirage Arena (Ven, Aqua)
Cyberman6: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -- Mirage Arena (Ven, Aqua) II

Last edited:

Kiwi +

Awards
Nice job dude.Well i will be looking forward to the other stuff too.

LuxordKing

Thank you as soon as he beats game in full i will start interview and because his native language is english it will be easier with this i had to work with Japanese hiragana which is harder to do lol.

But the next one will be long and full of information

If anyone wants me to ask him any type of question you have been wanting an answer to that DOES NOT include SPOILERS make sure you ask before I start the interview.

Kiwi +

Awards
Thank you as soon as he beats game in full i will start interview and because his native language is english it will be easier with this i had to work with Japanese hiragana which is harder to do lol.

But the next one will be long and full of information

If anyone wants me to ask him any type of question you have been wanting an answer to that DOES NOT include SPOILERS make sure you ask before I start the interview.

oh really? well if i could think of something then i would give you some questions..though i think i will probably just wait until your done with the next.. :D

LuxordKing

Well i have talked to Cyber and he should finsish Ven and Terra by Saturday then he will start his Grand Finally AQUA and after that I will conduct the interview.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well i have talked to Cyber and he should finsish Ven and Terra by Saturday then he will start his Grand Finally AQUA and after that I will conduct the interview.

well i will look forward to that.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back