• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introduction:Zer0sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zer0sky

Hello to all of you I'm Zer0sky, I like kingdom hearts because it is a game that took a more different approach with disney subjects than most would guess but somehow manages to pull a pretty deep story off. I am a student who likes anime such as the classics naruto soul eater darker than black etc and like others such as mirai nikki mobile suit gundam 00 kiba deadman wonderland death note and code geass. I was getting abit curious about how people interpret these anime and games like kingdom hearts and see what they're like as people, so please humor me with your opinions. I am looking forward to dream drop and anything on ff versus 13 because versus looks similar to a game I thought of after I played kingdom hearts believe it or not. I think kingdom hearts is a good interpretation of a more inoccent outlook to dark themes and also approaches it with metaphors. Btw nice to meet you.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, welcome to the forums, hopefully you find some good discussion and have a good time.

If you have any questions or need help, I can try to help to the best of my ability.

Rallade

Awards
Hello to all of you I'm Zer0sky, I like kingdom hearts because it is a game that took a more different approach with disney subjects than most would guess but somehow manages to pull a pretty deep story off. I am a student who likes anime such as the classics naruto soul eater darker than black etc and like others such as mirai nikki mobile suit gundam 00 kiba deadman wonderland death note and code geass. I was getting abit curious about how people interpret these anime and games like kingdom hearts and see what they're like as people, so please humor me with your opinions. I am looking forward to dream drop and anything on ff versus 13 because versus looks similar to a game I thought of after I played kingdom hearts believe it or not. I think kingdom hearts is a good interpretation of a more inoccent outlook to dark themes and also approaches it with metaphors. Btw nice to meet you.

Well, here's a tip for being part of this forum: use more punctuation.

Zer0sky

Ya sorry about that. When I don't know what to say, I guess that happens. Btw no bots here, I just don't know what to put for a picture yet.

Zer0sky

Well that's probably as good as I'm willing to make it at the moment. I was originally going to go with
hoodedsoraflag.jpg
but as cool as it is, I'm sure someone or most likley a couple of people are using that, thus making it less of mine own.

Zer0sky

Btw just asking, but does anyone know where it is still possible to get mark of mastery edition?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Try to not double post, just edit your last one if no one's responded.
2. That's way too big for a signature I think, try to keep it half the size of your monitor please. It looks much better, believe me.
3. I have no idea. :D

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
1) Try one of the graphic shops. They'll take that image and turn it into something nice.
2) If you need any help or have questions, I'll help to the best of my abilities.
3) If things like Naruto and Darker than Black are classics to you, I must be older than I thought. To me a classic is something like Voltron, Sailor Moon, Digimon etc.

Zer0sky

Sorry I didn't know. I figured they were different subjects so I did that. That picture is not my signature and srry didn't know it would look that big in the post. I put those as classic animes because there just well known but ya thinking about it know its probably better used in reference those.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry I didn't know. I figured they were different subjects so I did that. That picture is not my signature and srry didn't know it would look that big in the post. I put those as classic animes because there just well known but ya thinking about it know its probably better used in reference those.

You wanna stay on the subject in threads, but right now you're just asking questions so it's cool and the post count doesn't count here.

Back